Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,670 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

So what I doing wrong so :(

That’s anyone’s guess I’m afraid, I rarely used to get surveys from them but since the pandemic they are flying in

The internet isn’t for everyone

Red. C surveys aren’t working they won’t load since Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Abiya041

Had the same problem today, just wait a while and it should load up . I tried opening other apps(did on a phone) and then went back to the survey page and it loaded up and I completed the survey. Haven't been credit yet as was a partner survey. Bit of a letdown as I was on €48 and would have reached 50 as today was the last day (*_*)

Abiya041 wrote: »
    Had the same problem today, just wait a while and it should load up . I tried opening other apps(did on a phone) and then went back to the survey page and it loaded up and I completed the survey. Haven't been credit yet as was a partner survey. Bit of a letdown as I was on €48 and would have reached 50 as today was the last day (*_*)

Boyfriend is only €47 also and got a €3 and it won’t work I’m only on €32 lol

I hope they fix it soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

Abiya041 wrote: »

These partner surveys can take up to a month to credit.I'm still waiting for one for €4 from the 5th of May to credit to my account!!!

• Advertisement

PS. I have also not received payment for a couple of these "partner surveys in the past couple of months.Didn't bother chasing them up.Not worth the hassle.

Another €3 survey I can’t open I just got one now! :( god this is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just did the €3 redc survey that arrived this morning

Try a different browser because the last €3 one opened fine for me

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Try a different browser because the last €3 one opened fine for me

I’m using safari on my iPhone, download Firefox, google & google chrome apps and still don’t work but I’ll try my laptop.

They always worked on my when I opened the link through gmail app before.

• Advertisement

I’m using safari on my iPhone, download Firefox, google & google chrome apps and still don’t work but I’ll try my laptop.

They always worked on my when I opened the link through gmail app before.

i am using safari on iphone too so that makes no sense

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Priestess101

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I’ve made €40 in vouchers in the last 36 days so I have to disagree there

Sounds amazing...Where can I sign up to these generous surveys?

bmc58 wrote: »
    These partner surveys can take up to a month to credit.I'm still waiting for one for €4 from the 5th of May to credit to my account!!!

Got the €4 today credited to my account from a "RED C Partner".They do take quite a while.

Got a €1 from a Red C "partner" on Saturday and it was a bit slower than usual loading but it loaded ok in spite of some hesitancy on several questions.Will be waiting another three weeks I suppose for the €1.Hope I'm not depending on at the end of the month.I'm on €40 this month so big hopes of reaching the €50.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭pgj2015

anyone have any problems logging in to ask me pay me or tribia panel?

pgj2015 wrote: »
    anyone have any problems logging in to ask me pay me or tribia panel?

Yes,on Triaba today.My automatic log in wouldn't work.Had to put my e mail and password in any time I tried to log in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

The Contact Tracing App survey is a handy little earner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭sunbeam

I tried submitting the survey but the final page is timing out. Is anyone else having problems?

sunbeam wrote: »
    I tried submitting the survey but the final page is timing out. Is anyone else having problems?

I’m having problems since last week nothing loads or is very slow

Just got the invite downloaded app no bother, waiting on pin number to come now.

• Advertisement

Just got the invite downloaded app no bother, waiting on pin number to come now.

that was an easy one alright, not my first time using flight radar and a fella i know is designing the app so i can give him a slagging now :D:D

sunbeam wrote: »

Yes.The survey took ages to finalise,I just let it run and it did after about three or four minutes.Downloaded first part of the app,second part just would not download.Wrecked my head after about 20 mins of trying.Completed first part of the survey though.Left a stinker of a comment at the end though.If this is a practice app,I dread to think what the "official" one will be like...amateurs.

Yes.The survey took ages to finalise,I just let it run and it did after about three or four minutes.Downloaded first part of the app,second part just would not download.Wrecked my head after about 20 mins of trying.Completed first part of the survey though.Left a stinker of a comment at the end though.If this is a practice app,I dread to think what the "official" one will be like...amateurs.

Did the Hse app appear for you once you opened test flight ? If not then go back to web browser where you typed the link and the hse app should be there

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I signed up to Triaba recently - can anyone tell me who the partners are for the GCode reward? ... Need to sign up before you can see as far as I can see ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Got the Covid app one as well today

Acumen are paying out more for the last while. Going to dump MOBROG, keep getting screened out and the pay outs are tiny

Got the Covid app one as well today

Acumen are paying out more for the last while. Going to dump MOBROG, keep getting screened out and the pay outs are tiny

Acumen paid €7.50 in two surveys today they are doing great lately
    I still like mobrog im getting €5 every week still, I find if I do them as soon as the invite lands I get another invite later in the day

irish opinions doing the e voucher for tesco is great, i redeemed and i had the voucher within half an hour no messing

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Only wrote: »
    I signed up to Triaba recently - can anyone tell me who the partners are for the GCode reward? ... Need to sign up before you can see as far as I can see ...

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Yep. And its nice that a little App is asking you how you feel when you open it first thing.

• Advertisement

cbreeze wrote: »
    Yep. And its nice that a little App is asking you how you feel when you open it first thing.

I never recieved the code to open the tracker

Advertisement