Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid Survey sites - Irish Opinions, Acumen, RedC etc

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

Got the virtual card within 10 minutes. Had to set up a new PayPal to sent it back and forth but not too bad, in my Revolut account this morning.

Also, just a heads up. Got a Tesco voucher through acumen. Used to be hard cards but now e cards. They won’t work at any self service but should scan at a checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,668 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Kh1993 wrote: »
    Got the virtual card within 10 minutes. Had to set up a new PayPal to sent it back and forth but not too bad, in my Revolut account this morning.

Also, just a heads up. Got a Tesco voucher through acumen. Used to be hard cards but now e cards. They won’t work at any self service but should scan at a checkout.

they do work at self service you have to enlarge the barcode, i use them all the time and only used 3 yesterday

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭bmc58

did you all get that virtual card immediately after filling out the form? I've filled mine out last night and still got nothing back yet

I got mine after about 10mns also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

bmc58 wrote: »
    I got mine after about 10mns also.

just waiting to hear back from them about it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Haven't gotten a thing from Red C yet :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Tigerlily04

did you all get that virtual card immediately after filling out the form? I've filled mine out last night and still got nothing

did you all get that virtual card immediately after filling out the form? I've filled mine out last night and still got nothing back yet

I have the same issue as you. I emailed them. They emailed back to tell me to check inbox and and spam.still nothing. Repiled saying this. Waiting on them to message me again.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

I've been having an issue with Acumen. I redeemed for an AllGifts voucher, received confirmation [21/03] and then later an e-mail saying it was in the final processing stage [23/03]. Since then, no voucher and no response to e-mails I've sent. Anybody know any other ways to contact?

I have the same issue as you. I emailed them. They emailed back to tell me to check inbox and and spam.still nothing. Repiled saying this. Waiting on them to message me again.

Yeah, still nothing back, so i guess i wont be hearing back til next week.. meh a cheque would have been quicker

Yeah, still nothing back, so i guess i wont be hearing back til next week.. meh a cheque would have been quicker

A cheque wouldn’t have cleared yet

• Advertisement

OmegaGene wrote: »

With a cheque you are guaranteed your money and not this messing of not get digital voucher

With a cheque you are guaranteed your money and not this messing of not get digital voucher

A cheque can get lost in the post lol
    Maybe there has been a clerical error or the wrong email was entered for the two boards members that didn’t get the virtual card through
    Worked fine for me both times and the money is in my account

A cheque can get lost in the post lol
    Maybe there has been a clerical error or the wrong email was entered for the two boards members that didn’t get the virtual card through
    Worked fine for me both times and the money is in my account

Lucky for you that has your money lol

it would have been out to me quicker and in the bank and all by now

it would have been out to me quicker and in the bank and all by now

But they are not issuing cheques until the pandemic is over, you could have requested a cheque if you were prepared to wait
    Not much anyone can do considering the world has gone to shi7e

But they are not issuing cheques until the pandemic is over, you could have requested a cheque if you were prepared to wait
    Not much anyone can do considering the world has gone to shi7e

yeah, i know..

Still, the digital code never arrived at the email address, what part of that dont you understand?

Would you be okay with not getting your 2 x 50quid earnings?

yeah, i know..

Still, the digital code never arrived at the email address, what part of that dont you understand?

Would you be okay with not getting your 2 x 50quid earnings?

I fully understand what you said, nobody here can help you unfortunately
    You have two options really Email red c and tell them you want to wait for the cheque because there was an issue with the email or wait for perx to respond
    Best of luck with it

I fully understand what you said, nobody here can help you unfortunately
    You have two options really Email red c and tell them you want to wait for the cheque because there was an issue with the email or wait for perx to respond
    Best of luck with it

Have done already, I'm not the only one with this issue posting in this thread.
    I'm also entitled to bitch about it as much as i want :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Yep this happened to me too
    No mistake made with email address

• Registered Users Posts: 9,916 ✭✭✭thesandeman

you could have requested a cheque if you were prepared to wait

Where did you hear this? I wasn't given a choice. I would have no problem waiting.

• Advertisement

Where did you hear this? I wasn't given a choice. I would have no problem waiting.

Log onto red c website and read the newsletter

I prefer the cheque myself,but got the code yesterday and my daughter sorted my €50 in about three minutes.We sent it to her Pay Pal(as a friend) and then she sent it back to my Pay Pal.It was surprisingly easy for me,as I doubted it would be so straight fowoard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

NATLOR wrote: »
    Yep this happened to me too
    No mistake made with email address

Just got mine, email landed about an hour ago

Received my email today also.

Yep, got mine now too, arrived there about an hour ago

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Phew, crisis averted!

kmart6 wrote: »
    Phew, crisis averted!

Ha,ha.We Irish really don't like change to our routine.

As an earlier poster stated the Tesco Club Card option on Irish Opinions Rewards is gone.Anyone e mailed IO to ask why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

a pitty i just got my latest Tesco voucher from IO last week. Earnings from swagbuck have decreased the last while. Opinions.ie holding its own

• Advertisement

a pitty i just got my latest Tesco voucher from IO last week. Earnings from swagbuck have decreased the last while. Opinions.ie holding its own

Yes,I got one last week too and have 15€ in my IO account now but there is no Tesco voucher option on their site.Surely IO should have told us if they were discontinuing Tesco vouchers?

Advertisement