Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What's "to get" about Kate Bush?. She's enchanting and wild and wonderful

Precisely, Gremlinertia, precisely.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph, grem got caught out answering the phone while half asleep :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Seph, grem got caught out answering the phone while half asleep :o

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchenside. Busy morning but not sure what to do now.
    Feeling a bit dismayed at the way the summer's planned adventures (one in particular, that I dithered and stressed about like an idiot) have been smashed. Feeling sad for so many people I know who are now unable to make ends meet. Shocked by how deeply the pandemic has gotten to some people. I'm slightly detached and I don't seem to feel things as deeply, with a small few exceptions. It's an advantage in this situation. I think it's all sinking in now though. It's very sad about your friend's wife, Jupiter.

I love the photo sharing idea. My photo skills are no good!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was waiting on a call from hospital about a script, answered thinking it was them.. Fool me twice *sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Just back from Tesco. Thought I'd love being left out for the first time in 8 days but I really didn't like it - felt too close to almost everyone and found myself hodling my breath. Not great.
    Currently sofaside, looking up recipes for my apple tart - vegan variety <3
    Hope you all are having a Happy Friyay!

EDIT: Jupiter, I am so so sorry for your loss. Such a tough time for many x

Glitchy

Unglitch!. *waves magic axe menacingly*

Kitchenside. Busy morning but not sure what to do now.
    Feeling a bit dismayed at the way the summer's planned adventures (one in particular, that I dithered and stressed about like an idiot) have been smashed. Feeling sad for so many people I know who are now unable to make ends meet. Shocked by how deeply the pandemic has gotten to some people. I'm slightly detached and I don't seem to feel things as deeply, with a small few exceptions. It's an advantage in this situation. I think it's all sinking in now though. It's very sad about your friend's wife, Jupiter.

I love the photo sharing idea. My photo skills are no good!

Thanks Widders! I don't think the threads gonna happen but I'm setting myself the challenge of finding something nice to photograph every day. Today I'm aiming for a bumblebee. No success yet. Tricky little fellas move so fast! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks Widders! I don't think the threads gonna happen but I'm setting myself the challenge of finding something nice to photograph every day.

Cats

*cough*

Cats

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Another old pic...

just finished the back garden before the rain!
    long walk this morning, grass cut, everything tidied, weeds ( I think!:eek:) pulled up.
    having a very satisfied coffee & chocolate bar now.

working tonight, so contemplating an afternoon nap:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, catching up on emails, boards etc

Sorry to hear you're news jupiter :( pm is open if you need a chat x

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Nearly roadside...ready to rumble.😂

Transporting a brand new one way pallet to a friends place for his new bed in exchange for a nice dinner and a few beers. Shopping for granny next door and myself as well. Lots of sun and temperature above 15 degree. All easy going...🚲😄

piccie"mobile.18.shared2pj2o.jpeg"

Blackforest, your bike and trailer setup makes me smile every time i see it, i'm not even sure why :)

Three o clock slump in chair. I like to be punctual like..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I'm in my garden with the dogs and today I am determined to catch a photo of a bumblebee even if it ends up a total blur.

I slept awful last night but hopefully I'll be nice and tired tonight now and get to sleep early. One can wish anyway.

Heres an old one of a bumble working his magic on a blackberry flower.
    508109.jpg

( Its the very divils job to get them to sit still long enough to have their photograph taken )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There's an old dog trying to steal BB's thunder :pac:

Cats

*cough*

Cats

:pac:

( Not my cat )

Bill WIthers Nooooooooooooooo :(

Absolute beauty olddog 😻

I'm sitting on my bed , thinking about a cat nap 😴

• Advertisement

Ladie Burd :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

And relax....a crazy busy work week done. Well I might do a little this weekend to take pressure off the short week next week!

Yay!

Why does everyone have a short week next week?.

Consider it stolen! I failed. Failed I tell you! Faaaaaiiilllleeedd!!!!

I saw bumblebees .. but only in flight and my phone is too crappy to capture anything in flight. Aw well. Tomorrow is another day!

Here's an Axel selfie for you though.

508126.jpeg

Sorry! :o

( I've thousands of these sorts of pics - Love taking pictures of single flowers and then looking at them in detail on a big monitor. Wierdly, I have a cheap old Lumia that takes much better pictures then my present zillion megapixel android )

0lddog wrote: »
    Heres an old one of a bumble working his magic on a blackberry flower.
    508109.jpg

( Its the very divils job to get them to sit still long enough to have their photograph taken )

That's a great photo Olddog. Exactly what I was hoping for today. Tomorrow. I'll do it tomorrow.

Edited to add: and I love that dandelion pic above!

Bumble bee feasting on a foxglove :)

^^ That reminds me it's around about time for cowslips soon, yay

@Buile

Axel is The Dude!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Why does everyone have a short week next week?.

Please tell me Easter is next week and I haven't been looking forward to nothing?!

Having a beer on the sofa and doing a bit more work on a work website and LinkedIn.

Oh is anyone else "taking part" in the Facebook international self-isolating hide and seek competition? Oh lord it's funny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement