Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A little family :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anewme wrote: »
    Very bad news for our family today. Keep us all in your Prayers.

Sorry to hear that ☹️

"Hugs*

Autosport wrote: »

I'm the new foster daughter you're all not sure about. Winding you all up half the time but secretly very grateful to be here right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,476 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »

With just the right level of dysfunction. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sorry to hear that Anewme, will light a candle here for you all .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm the new foster daughter you're all not sure about. Winding you all up half the time but secretly very grateful to be here right now.

Winding us all is an understatement 😡😡

😛😛

don't ever change

You're a welcome addition, BuileBeag!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,879 ✭✭✭✭anewme

With just the right level of dysfunction. :pac:

We always say our family put the funk into disfunktional.

We always say our family put the funk into disfunktional.

Is there an honest family who hasn't? I've yet to meet a real life version of The Waltons!

You're a welcome addition, BuileBeag!

:) Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Sorry to hear that anewme. Feel free to PM if it's any help.

Is anyone else's internet wobbling? Very slow here, pages crashing and everything taking ages to send so you don't know if it has actually sent?

Is anyone else's internet wobbling? Very slow here, pages crashing and everything taking ages to send so you don't know if it has actually sent?

Yep , I thought it was my Internet going wonky earlier tbh Leggy , glad it's not just me !

Watch what will happen next , I'll be stuck in The Matrix again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Sorry to hear about your news Anewme!

Currently Dave is bedside watching Project Bluebook (great show if you like shows based on “true events” about aliens.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks without a drrrrrrinnnk... the way I’m thinking and talking about it I wonder if I had a problem!? (Jokes :D) I’m not a home drinker as it’s all about the tasty Guinness and the social side of the pints for me and home drinking has never seemed like it’s worth the misery of the next day to do it’.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , I thought it was my Internet going wonky earlier tbh Leggy , glad it's not just me !

Watch what will happen next , I'll be stuck in The Matrix again :pac:

Between the glitch and wonky internet we'll be driven demented!

Yes my wifi and my mobile connection (different providers) both crashing non stop and everything slow to load when it is working.

My folks internet (Vodafone) was a donkey earlier. They piggy back/ lease off Eircom I think too.. all that fiber *cough copper cough* is buckling under the added strain i think.

I recommend home drinking, Dave. Just a few, don't go mad!

Is anyone going to nominate themselves for the purge tomorrow? Mam, Bertie's_Horse and I escaped last week but it's good craic.

Between the glitch and wonky internet we'll be driven demented!

I didn't get stuck with the last post , for some strange reason , I wish it would take a break , even for the weekend!

My folks internet (Vodafone) was a donkey earlier. They piggy back/ lease off Eircom I think too.. all that fiber *cough copper cough* is buckling under the added strain i think.

Feck, I think my crowd piggy back off them too! The last thing I need is no internet.

• Advertisement

I recommend home drinking, Dave. Just a few, don't go mad!

Is anyone going to nominate themselves for the purge tomorrow? Mam, Bertie's_Horse and I escaped last week but it's good craic.

Guinness out of a can??? Rough! Haha

What’s the purge?

Most of the ISPs use eircoms network with exception to VM and ones that supply some of the corporate networks, magnet and the like.

I'm afraid to nominate myself for the purge. I don't know what's worse.. being hated or being nothinged.

Guinness out of a can??? Rough! Haha

What’s the purge?

Ken (formerly Nosnan) started it last week. It's a lighthearted thread where 25 posters nominate themselves to be banned from AH for 24 hrs. A hidden poll is set up, if you get the most votes you can take the ban or make a €2 donation to a charity of your choice. The bickering and smart comments are hilarious!

Ken (formerly Nosnan) started it ast week. It's a lighthearted thread where 25 posters nominate themselves to be banned from AH for 24 hrs. A hidden poll is set up, if you get the most votes you can take the ban or make a €2 donation to a charity of your choice. The bickering and smart comments are hilarious!

Ah OK, gotcha. Don’t think I’d be too worried about being voted. I’m virtually an unknown in these parts. Sounds like a good read though!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Our internet keeps showing "no internet internet connection ".
    Haven't had a drink since around 10th February, when I poisoned myself with whiskey. I'll never forget it. Could stick to milder drinks but I know it would only amplify things I work hard to keep shoved to the back of my mind. Until I can be in the company of friends or my partner, no drinks for me.
    I keep having to check what day and date we are on.
    And I keepthinking theres something good pencilled in for tomorrow. Very disconcerting feeling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

sorry to hear that :( you're in my thoughts

I thought it was just me with the internet! Seems to be ok now though

I'm heading to bed, it's been a long day

Our internet keeps showing "no internet internet connection ".
    Haven't had a drink since around 10th February, when I poisoned myself with whiskey. I'll never forget it. Could stick to milder drinks but I know it would only amplify things I work hard to keep shoved to the back of my mind. Until I can be in the company of friends or my partner, no drinks for me.
    I keep having to check what day and date we are on.
    And I keepthinking theres something good pencilled in for tomorrow. Very disconcerting feeling.

Defo better stirring clear of it so Widders! It’s an awful thing for bringing all the woes of the mind to front and centre, I won’t tell a porky, there’s part of that in there for me too.

I get a weird feeling of wanting to go to bed then the second I’m in bed I want it to be the next day.. like there’s something to look forward to. Even though it’s a tough time, we should all still enjoy each day we have, I have an awful habit of wishing time away, someday I’ll think back and wish I paid more attention to the days I did nothing with.

I'm afraid to nominate myself for the purge. I don't know what's worse.. being hated or being nothinged.

You'd get no votes B B !

Neither would IAMD come to think of it , too nice ye are :D

Leggy , we're resigned to just voting tomorrow, let's see how many volunteers there are first :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You'd get no votes B B !

Neither would IAMD come to think of it , too nice ye are :D

Leggy , we're resigned to just voting tomorrow, let's see how many volunteers there are first :D
    We can annoy the volunteers! :p

• Advertisement

Sleepy time for sephers

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement