Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Sorry 'bout the slime. .

Canyou catch depression from depression slug slime, like meningitis from African land snail slime?

You were a mood cow last week and a grey slug this week, I hope you get to be something wonderful next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It's not contagious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside after making and devouring a spaghetti bolognese and feeling rather rubenesque :D

Sardonicat wrote: »
    It's not contagious.

I've had it, I'ma carrier :D or immune :)

Couchside after making and devouring a spaghetti bolognese and feeling rather rubenesque :D

Are you sprawled indolently?

Im perched uncomfortably on the edge of the kitchen chair with the rubenesque ginger cat languidly stretched out onthe cushion behind me, kneading my spine with his partially retracted claws. Fecker.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Redbreast, yellow spot , Dingle, teeling 15yo, Laphroaig, Aberfeldy..a few ordinary Jameson and. 26yo from bushmills distillery

Hello new best friend :D *blinks flirtily*

*sneezes uglyly*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Are you sprawled indolently?

Im perched uncomfortably on the edge of the kitchen chair with the rubenesque ginger cat languidly stretched out onthe cushion behind me, kneading my spine with his partially retracted claws. Fecker.

I had to lookup “indolently”, but it turns out that I am sprawled in said way! :D You’ll have to move that moggy over and reclaim your space Widders!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, just looked at the latest news. Despite the grimness they're insisting exams will go ahead! Have any of got kids for exams this year?

Meanwhile, in the words of one of the greatest bards of our time (joke, obviously :p) " my loneliness is killing me".

Sigh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Hello new best friend :D *blinks flirtily*

*sneezes uglyly*

Hang on...I know you're "all licking no lolly"
    But I'll let you clean my oven for me anytime!

You know...I typed that...and it seemed to get filthier with each letter, quite proud of that! :D

PS..bring glasses

Hang on...I know you're "all licking no lolly"
    But I'll let you clean my oven for me anytime!

You know...I typed that...and it seemed to get filthier with each letter, quite proud of that! :D

PS..bring galsses

Galsses:Kerry dialect for oven mitts.

Panda the Perv.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Panda I near choked on my garlic laughing at that!.

Glitch

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, watching TV, that fecking show is on again and as predicted my hands are paralyzed and I can't change the channel 😮

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Lying on my bed, watching TV, that fecking show is on again and as predicted my hands are paralyzed and I can't change the channel 😮

Hit the laptop/PC and enjoy the IFI Archive Player. Lots of folk on here from Cork and the link below is really worth a watch. Cork city and west/east Cork from 1936. A decent change from crappy news and Netflix drama.

https://ifiplayer.ie/travelogues-the-irish-riviera/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

A Poem
    Seph
    By Guy Person

This here is a little ditty
    About Seph and his issue with Fair City
    He gets paralysed
    These are no lies
    For this misfortune he has my pity

• Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I now know why Duvet has been quiet of late, she’s busy planting and stocking up :D

Couchside chatting with my favourite man or do I mean lion :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I now know why Duvet has been quiet of late, she’s busy planting and stocking up :D

I like Apothic. Its chocolate-y. :D

Sure you could always grow your own grape vines. I've had grapes ripen easily in good hot summers here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

In the good old days...i.e. a few weeks ago myself and Auto met some marsupials ..:)

Couchside chatting with my favourite woman :)

DSCF2114.JPG

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

^^^^ Ye were down under ?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That was me in disguise CH

Relaxing deskside after another head fried day at the coalface

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,259 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That was me in disguise CH

Relaxing deskside after another head fried day at the coalface

I hope you didn’t mind us taking your photo :D

Or the fact we were planning on kidnapping you :D

Guy Person wrote: »
    A Poem
    Seph
    By Guy Person

This here is a little ditty
    About Seph and his issue with Fair City
    He gets paralysed
    These are no lies
    For this misfortune he has my pity

At least someone has sympathy for my plight.

Fcuk it, working in the morning. Again. Do they not know who I am?? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

^^^^ Ye were down under ?
    My guess would be Wallaby Woods here in Kildare or a similar wildlife place elsewhere in Ireland. They weren't in Australia, that's just a Kangarumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,756 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Wallaby Woods!

Somebody likes alliteration. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,096 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just back from doing a COVID19 test, results back tomorrow, company requirement is that we shall have these tests every 5 days.

So bedtime for me, good night all.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just back from doing a COVID19 test, results back tomorrow, company requirement is that we shall have these tests every 5 days.

So bedtime for me, good night all.

They found blood in your alcohol system?? :confused:

:P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,140 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

They found blood in your alcohol system?? :confused:

:P :pac:

That would be me Grem during this down period of work/creativity.:D

Autosport wrote: »

Under GDRP rules I insist you remove your cameras from my premises. 😂

Ironically I am on the red wine, I've been very good but I'm going all out tonight. I had a bad day work wise and to make it worse I made a mistake, a fooking rookie one which makes it worse, I'm fuming with myself but I can only tell myself that it could have been worse...still I'm kicking myself.

On the other hand I've had windfall, not enormous but I'm absolutely thrilled, couldn't have come at a better time...and can I add I'm not posting this to annoy anyone as I know we are all struggling at the moment but I had to share it,these things just never happen to me.

TLDR,I fuming over something, I'm delighted about something and I'm on the wine.lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching Narcos and thinking I took up the wrong career.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement