Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

alastair wrote: »
    Best to park that notion that her actions don’t have consequences all the same, eh?

Still radio silence on this I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

DubInMeath wrote: »

As if he will come back and admit that he is wrong:pac:

Careful she gets a little upset at times about being called a dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Just another one of these disengenuous posters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

The Nal wrote: »

shes broke the law there

could be fun times ahead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Another victory for the Social Justice Warriors. Thank goodness for that.

What are you talking about? He made a claim and was proven wrong, are you saying people shouldn't be pulled up for making false claims?

Using idiotic terms like "Social Justice Warriors" really says more about you than the people disproving false claims. The truth hurts huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭RonanG86

What does Social Justice Warrior mean?

RonanG86 wrote: »
    What does Social Just Warrior mean?

Anyone that calls out racist scum are considered to be an SJW these days. Prepare yourself for other such fùckwittery as "woke, gaslighting, leftie" etc.

It's fun to play bingo with these words, quite often hit a full house in this thread alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Anyone that calls out racist scum are considered to be an SJW these days. Prepare yourself for other such fùckwittery as "woke, gaslighting, leftie" etc.

It's fun to play bingo with these words, quite often hit a full house in this thread alone.

Oh, I know the implication. I'm just dying to see someone who uses it actually define it.

• Advertisement

Oh, I know the implication. I'm just dying to see someone who uses it actually define it.

Good luck with that :D

What does Social Just Warrior mean?

Ok, heres the difference between a "social activist" and a "social justice warrior"

Social activist: "Oh look, there's no wheelchair ramps into that building. Let's build a ramp!"

Social justice warrior: "Let's persecute the people using the stairs and make them feel bad for having legs!!!"

Hope that helps:D

What are you talking about? He made a claim and was proven wrong, are you saying people shouldn't be pulled up for making false claims?

Using idiotic terms like "Social Justice Warriors" really says more about you than the people disproving false claims. The truth hurts huh?

I guess thats told me. Quick someone who disagrees with us, everyone check his boards history to see if theres anything that can be used against him, really is hilarious. I really don't know who is worse, the facist nazi loving lunatics in this country or the anti-facist lunatics. Who will save us from all the lunatics?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

I guess thats told me. Quick someone who disagrees with us, everyone check his boards history to see if theres anything that can be used against him, really is hilarious. I really don't know who is worse, the facist nazi loving lunatics in this country or the anti-facist lunatics. Who will save us from all the lunatics?

Ehh, nobody needed to check anybody’s history. A factually false claim was made, and it was corrected - with facts. Glad to help.

Ehh, nobody needed to check anybody’s history. A factually false claim was made, and it was corrected - with facts. Glad to help.

Well if you read back in the thread the guys history was checked and thrown back at him. Honestly don't know where someone finds the time or has the inclination to go checking another posters history, a little obsessive if you ask me:D

Well if you read back in the thread the guys history was checked and thrown back at him. Honestly don't know where someone finds the time or has the inclination to go checking another posters history, a little obsessive if you ask me:D

What’s rather more obsessive is pretending that the post you’re commenting on had anything to do with history-checking. As is throwing about inane terms at the drop of a hat.

What’s rather more obsessive is pretending that the post you’re commenting on had anything to do with history-checking. As is throwing about inane terms at the drop of a hat.

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. Please don't check my history. I'm nervous now. Might take awhile I've been on Boards for over seven years and have forgotten most of what I've said or posted. Go easy on me please, I'm not a Facist I swear:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Oh I agree wholeheartedly. Please don't check my history. I'm nervous now. Might take awhile I've been on Boards for over seven years and have forgotten most of what I've said or posted. Go easy on me please, I'm not a Facist I swear:D

Did you just prove alastair undeniably wrong?

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Did you just prove alastair undeniably wrong?

I don't know did I?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

I don't know did I?:D

Haha about the guys posting history not being checked, dont worry wait for the explanation, it could be a good one usually some pedantic ****.

• Advertisement

Case in point. There’s an obsession at play here alright.

Nothing about being obsessive, more knowing that the poster in question has a few things in common with some people like gems

1. They have a habit of posting faux outrage and concern.

2. They have a habit of posting stuff as facts and when pointed out that their wrong, they deflect, ignore or just block people.

3. They don't like immigrants, despite apparently being one themselves.

The post quoted was one of many that could have been highlighted and fairly fitted the foil to her argument that poor ould gems could be reading the thread, something which she's decided to ignore also.

If you want obsession I could tell you about a hacker that I know in the U.K. and what they did after their father was attacked because he's Pakistani, you'd **** yourself.

Nothing about being obsessive, more knowing that the poster in question has a few things in common with some people like gems

1. They have a habit of posting faux outrage and concern.

2. They have a habit of posting stuff as facts and when pointed out that their wrong, they deflect, ignore or just block people.

3. They don't like immigrants, despite apparently being one themselves.

The post quoted was one of many that could have been highlighted and fairly fitted the foil to her argument that poor ould gems could be reading the thread, something which she's decided to ignore also.

If you want obsession I could tell you about a hacker that I know in the U.K. and what they did after their father was attacked because he's Pakistani, you'd **** yourself.
    I'm intrigued, please share your story.

I'm intrigued, please share your story.

In short a few people are no longer getting benefits after their nixers have been shared with the U.K.dss, and a few people are no longer working after their posts were shared with their employers and customers and their work devices encrypted.

In short a few people are no longer getting benefits after their nixers have been shared with the U.K.dss, and a few people are no longer working after their posts were shared with their employers and customers and their work devices encrypted.

I think I should be safe enough. I don't do "nixers" and my private life is pretty mundane.:D

I think I should be safe enough. I don't do "nixers" and my private life is pretty mundane.:D

Same here, but I wouldn't want my financial and identity details being auctioned off to scammers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,659 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

She hasn't tweeted any nonsense in a while is she on holidays from Crazy Town?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

The meds have finally kicked in:p

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

She's still staggered that she didn't get elected.

• Advertisement

Decided to check in on Gems and he who managed to have a shill get discussion of him here shut down and as expected they are both all about Covid-19 now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement