Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Purge game

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

That would require a new poll every hour cause lets say the person in last place had 10 votes. I could take their name out of the poll but the ten that voted for that person couldn't vote again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Nosnon wrote: »
    That would require a new poll every hour cause lets say the person in last place had 10 votes. I could take their name out of the poll but the ten that voted for that person couldn't vote again.
    Hmm. You could have people allowed to change their vote, and then if you announce who's "dead/saved/whatever" they could switch to someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Monday to Friday everyone posts in the thread the four most thanked posts face off on Saturday with the two most thanked facing off on Sunday in a slanderous slamdown winner takes all loser leaves town.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If you’re going to take the “fun” out of it you may as well send the whole thing packing over to that, dreadful, “Forum Games” place and be done with it.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Games have rules this is war

• Advertisement

I'm going to stick with the same format with a few small tweeks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Can someone add Mr Fegelien into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

And we have an early leader.

that, dreadful, “Forum Games” place

You just secured yourself my vote, Spiceland.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,845 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If you’re going to take the “fun” out of it you may as well send the whole thing packing over to that, dreadful, “Forum Games” place and be done with it.

On the hit list for that comment now Emmet .

ETA,

Snap BuileBeag !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

The 3rd person thing suits you, Mr. F. Its most pleasing to ol' Deebles.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Agreed. It's really ''something'' when individual ''posters'' have ''gimmicks''.

Only if he brings Laptop Gremlin and ILoveYourVibes with him.

And we have an early leader.

Early leader? No point anybody else applying 😄 more like.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,531 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Only if he brings Laptop Gremlin and ILoveYourVibes with him.

A 3 way tie. I hope that's the only 3 way to come out this, the mental image and the chance of them spawning offspring doesn't bear thinking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Ah ha. The penny finally drops! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

A 3 way tie. I hope that's the only 3 way to come out this, the mental image and the chance of them spawning offspring doesn't bear thinking about.

You had to go there didn't you?

You had to go there didn't you?

I felt it was important that one of us did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

You just secured yourself my vote, Spiceland.

Those of us in the Society for the Proper Use of Scare Quotes ( SPUDS* for short) will also be very interested if Mr Spiceland is nominated.

* we may have got that acronym wrong, but we are into grammar not spelling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

I was going to sign up, but if Mr F, Laptop, and Vibes are in it.I don't have snowball's chance in Hell at winning. So I will not be participating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

I felt it was important that one of us did.

My mind is scarred.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The ban is over for the undisputed deserved winner of this prestigious competition. But all of us that came as runners up are truly

51P42fSr6bL._SY445_.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Omackeral wrote: »
    The ban is over for the undisputed deserved winner of this prestigious competition. But all of us that came as runners up are truly

51P42fSr6bL._SY445_.jpg

Hurrah :)
    Let's welcome him back with a 21 bum salute...

ggArIsB.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Omackeral wrote: »

51P42fSr6bL._SY445_.jpg

That was one of the best shows.

Oh look, it appears there was a mistake and you are the winner. Also the prize is a lifetime siteban.

Oh look, it appears there was a mistake and you are the winner. Also the prize is a lifetime siteban.

Is this another minor administrative error?

:D

Is this another minor administrative error?

:D

I'll have you know that Sra- Aldous Morrison Hotelier was granted a fair trial. As for the next systematic purge à la 1937 Soviet, this should resemble the Mad Max Thunderdome. Two man enter (woman is now actor), one man leave the site permanently.

Look, this talk of longer bans will not fly. Truth be told I shouldn't be banning people for funsies but we're flying under the admin radar at the moment. Longer bans will have them butting in.

• Advertisement

Look, this talk of longer bans will not fly. Truth be told I shouldn't be banning people for funsies but we're flying under the admin radar at the moment. Longer bans will have them butting in.

Stalin would look on in disdain if his eyes hadn't degraded decades ago. A happy medium can be reached by virtue of a riff on hit the piñata, the winner is subject to a campaign of sustained ridicule within a 24 hour window.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement