Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Purge game

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

nzpBeEtzDTYXK.gif

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Rotten? I was dragged into this. I didn't slag anyone off before people started throwing mud at me.

Dragged into this?

You voluntarily signed up for a purge. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Hey Nosnon, I'd say you can't f*cking wait until 17:40 now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Rotten? I was dragged into this. I didn't slag anyone off before people started throwing mud at me.

Have a kit kat. I respect that you mightn't want to play anymore, all huff and no puff?

This game is going next level and dweebs like you are going to need a breather.

If you cant play anymore I suggest you go back upstairs to your lonely bed and play with yourself?

Leave the line balls to real players , ok? Otherwise this game will never get going.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,057 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

ah i get this game now....

posters gonna talk crap and get themselves banned by trying not to be the one that gets banned !!!

Thats Machiavellian level genius at work !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Nosnon wrote: »
    Come on guys. Calm it down a bit.
    Too late for that now Nosnon. This is you now.

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Have a kit kat. I respect that you mightn't want to play anymore, all huff and no puff?

This game is going next level and dweebs like you are going to need a breather.

If you cant play anymore I suggest you go back upstairs to your lonely bed and play with yourself?

Leave the line balls to real players , ok? Otherwise this game will never get going.
    I don't eat chocolate.

So who else is willing to dip their hands into their pockets and donate a few euros? I can't be the only generous one here.

• I squander enough money as is but not foolish enough to donate to charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Hey Nosnon, I'd say you can't f*cking wait until 17:40 now.

I like threads like these. Good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

I wanna be woke now too :pac: take my damn money already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,204 ✭✭✭This is it

I don't eat chocolate.

So who else is willing to dip their hands into their pockets and donate a few euros? I can't be the only generous one here.

Will you stop, your communion money is still safe in the post office. Last time you were "generous" was giving your misses a dose of crabs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

"I know you are but what am I."

Too sophisticated? Let me know if phonetics are required.

You really are trying to day. It's like watching a 9 year old try to reach the cookie jar.

• https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=48

Most 'charities' are merely shrewd capitalist endeavours. 30% of donations going to 'administration'.

They tend to endure economic collapses better than most.

This is it wrote: »
    Will you stop, your communion money is still safe in the post office. Last time you were "generous" was giving your misses a dose of crabs.
    Perhaps I got them off your auld one, she's given them to everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=48

Most 'charities' are merely shrewd capitalist endeavours. 30% of donations going to 'administration'.

The admin is often far higher than that. Amnesty or Medicin Sans Frontier are ok. I donate to Amnesty. At least its clear what they are doing.

As for the handbags in here, I dont dislike the guy I voted for, in fact I assumed it was all fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭FVP3

Not true. She takes precautions.

FVP3 wrote: »
    Not true. She takes precautions.

She also takes her false teeth out when giving head.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,545 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I voted early on and while it was, clearly, a choice between the two that are embarrassing themselves here today I’m happy to have voted for the “nastier” of the two.

The other one is just seems a bit, you know, “dim”. Trying hard, and all that, but failing miserably.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,204 ✭✭✭This is it

If I wanted an old comeback, I'd have scraped it off your ma before she left last night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I don't eat chocolate.

You didn't actually donate a cent?

Really ?

I struggle to believe you at the best of times. I can only imagine if you managed to think outside of that pea sized organ that exists on top of your malnourished cranium that you would end up donating to sometime really futile like the West Greek Otter preservation society. They probably still take Drachmas.

Or maybe the eastern Transylvanian vampire society? The only place that sleepless sad degenerates like you can reconcile with? They probably offer you cheap digs for a fortnight each September, drinking cheap plonk and riding Azerbaijanian queer ones stolen from their families?

• Advertisement

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=48

Yea I don’t know if that’s a tactic or what

Really ?

I struggle to believe you at the best of times. I can only imagine if you managed to think outside of that pea sized organ that exists on top of your malnourished cranium that you would end up donating to sometime really futile like the West Greek Otter preservation society. They probably still take Drachmas.

Or maybe the eastern Transylvanian vampire society? The only place that sleepless sad degenerates like you can reconcile with? They probably offer you cheap digs for a fortnight each September, drinking cheap plonk and riding Azerbaijanian queer ones stolen from their families?
    Are you having a stroke?

Really ?

His brain is on the top of his skull?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

It only took you twenty minutes to come up with that zinger. All the energy expended rubbing those two brain cells together, have yourself a lie down.

I'm sorry Bertie, I didn't know I had to respond in a certain time frame. Christ, my X Mrs is less demanding than you.

I'm here now, I'll be sure to respond as quickly as possible so I help validate your meager existence.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

At least go down fighting Woke.

Stop being such a pussy.

#FreeTheWoke

This game is the greatest pile a shight ever invented. I would rather watch my childhood sweetheart get pummelled senseless by the 1979 All Blacks than follow this tripe any further. Talk about the fooooking dregs.

Woke, ask for your tenner back, charities are bullshít, you are only promoting some leftist idealistic nonsense. Basically half of the posters of this site.

Stop having compassion, it will get you nowhere, especially online.
    I want to change my vote

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I voted early on and while it was, clearly, a choice between the two that are embarrassing themselves here today I’m happy to have voted for the “nastier” of the two.

The other one is just seems a bit, you know, “dim”. Trying hard, and all that, but failing miserably.

That really doesn't narrow it down at all.

His brain is on the top of his skull?
    His seems to be leaking out of his ears like a runny egg.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

giphy.gif

s1ippy wrote: »
    I want to change my vote

You can’t; lump it. I saw a name I didn’t take a shine to and found that out

• Advertisement

Ultrflat wrote: »
    I'm sorry Bertie, I didn't know I had to respond in a certain time frame. Christ, my X Mrs is less demanding than you.

I'm here now, I'll be sure to respond as quickly as possible so I help validate your meager existence.

Meagre on this side of the pond youngster. I'm afraid there will be no more rations today, you'll have to root around in the bins outside for tidbits. Whatever you do with your mother's undies is none of my business.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement