Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Purge game

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Nosnon wrote: »
    Look, this talk of longer bans will not fly. Truth be told I shouldn't be banning people for funsies but we're flying under the admin radar at the moment. Longer bans will have them butting in.

You should ban yourself for saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll have you know that Sra- Aldous Morrison Hotelier was granted a fair trial. As for the next systematic purge à la 1937 Soviet, this should resemble the Mad Max Thunderdome. Two man enter (woman is now actor), one man leave the site permanently.
    Nosnon wrote: »
    Look, this talk of longer bans will not fly. Truth be told I shouldn't be banning people for funsies but we're flying under the admin radar at the moment. Longer bans will have them butting in.
    Stalin would look on in disdain if his eyes hadn't degraded decades ago. A happy medium can be reached by virtue of a riff on hit the piñata, the winner is subject to a campaign of sustained ridicule within a 24 hour window.

It's reassuring to see such logic at this turbulent time. Stalin hitting a piñata is the best outcome we could hope to achieve. I shall return after I have successfully inverted my navel, it may take some time, but Marx my words, I shall be victorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Once was enough for me it was fun until it wasn't so long suckers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I've had nightmares about crushing defeat the last two nights. Count me out of the next game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

s1ippy wrote: »
    I've had nightmares about crushing defeat the last two nights. Count me out of the next game.

No bother, you seem to nice for this game anyway. You haven't got it in you. Loser.

• Advertisement

Ken. wrote: »
    No bother, you seem to nice for this game anyway. You haven't got it in you. Loser.
    Mam of 4 thinks I'm very nasty

Are you Nosnon? I think the avatar is the same!

Yes. Went back to my original name.

Ken I still call you Nosnon?

No, she said you were a naughty boy. If you can't pick up the signals then I'm afraid we can't help you.

• Advertisement

Yes. Went back to my original name.

I thought I was going mad(der) there!

The Nos.

You can, seeing as Nosnon is Ken in Latin.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

You can, seeing as Nosnon is Ken in Latin.

Seems legit.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,529 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Deja Boo wrote: »
    But it would give them Emmet the opportunity to thoroughly appreciate Forum Games :pac:

Not for another few months yet, D. I am, currently, serving a 6 months ban from that forum of “fun”.

Of course, I suspect collusion between the mods and their little “favourite” but we are where we are.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Not for another few months yet, D. I am, currently, serving a 6 months ban from that forum of “fun”.

Of course, I suspect collusion between the mods and their little “favourite” but we are where we are.

Self isolation getting to you?

This is it wrote: »
    Self isolation getting to you?

Sorry, who are you?

You seem to be another that follows me around, from thread to thread, like a bad “smell”.

Even trawling through my old posts, I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to have “fans” but this a bit creepy, bordering on “obsessive”.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Don't flatter yourself, "E". Sure you're shyte "posting" all over the place.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Are you Nosnon? I think the avatar is the same!

No its his twin brother Ken.

• Advertisement

Very strange.

This is it wrote: »
    Don't flatter yourself, "E". Sure you're shyte "posting" all over the place.

I wouldn’t call it “flattering” but having someone, randomly, going through your old posts is a bit, well, “odd”.

Especially, as that person thinks it’s “shyte”. Very strange.

I do hope you’ve found something, not someone, to occupy your “scrutiny” for the rest of the day. Or, at least, try to get out for a walk. Stay within the 2km limit and be sure to practice “social distancing”.

The fresh air will do you a world of “good”.

The tide is turning…

If you’re going to take the “fun” out of it you may as well send the whole thing packing over to that, dreadful, “Forum Games” place and be done with it.

Ah Emmet! Forum Games is a haven from a world of strife and struggle! Do you ever feel like you could just pack the whole lot in? (Boards that is) Well before you do go to Forum Games!

Oh I see you posted that you're banned from there. Quickbeam is one of the mods. Go have a chat so you can resume playing.
    Also Who is the mod "favourite"? PM box is open!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Oh I see you posted that you're banned from there. Quickbeam is one of the mods. Go have a chat so you can resume playing.
    Also Who is the mod "favourite"? PM box is open!
    I think I know who he is referring, though of course I could be wrong since I don't post in the games forum, but since you like a quiz Perse I'll leave a little hangman inspired game for you called "Guess who Emmett is referring to"
    You get three guesses.

O_ackeral

Guy Person wrote: »
    I think I know who he is referring, though of course I could be wrong since I don't post in the games forum, but since you like a quiz Perse I'll leave a little hangman inspired game for you called "Guess who Emmett is referring to"
    You get three guesses.

O_ackeral

Gawd that's a hard one Guy. Ozackeral?? I can't say I recognise that name. Gimme another clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What makes you think that ? !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Ozackeral?? I can't say I recognise that name. Gimme another clue.
    Well let's just say this poster's username is a little bit fishy....
    Gawd that's a hard one Guy.
    Giggity ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I didn't think any of the forums had their favorites or pets tbh :confused:

PURGE PURGE PURGE PURGE

• Advertisement

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058067416
    New thread. Gonna try make it people that weren't in last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement