Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The AH Purge game

Options

Comments

Necro wrote: »
    Would a sizeable donation to charity help :D

I thought we were friends!!!!!!!

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Yes. The charity is the 'keep nosnon sane charitable foundation' I 100% GUARANTEE that 100% of donations go to the charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

THIS IS A CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF PERSEPOLY:

She thinks you're all a shower of gobsh1tes that don't have gumption to vote for her.*

That is all.

*may or may not be true

Campaign managers may also be deemed winners of this competition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Woke Gawd love you but there's a few here who I'd say have triple accounts just so they can give you loads of votes. But lookit you might have me for company in the top spot.
    I doubt that. Bar a few lunatics with a grudge nobody here would actually dislike me. Sure they don't know me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Maybe a sizeable donner kebab

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Yay! What do I win?

Maybe I should read the rules....

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    I doubt that. Bar a few lunatics with a grudge nobody here would actually dislike me. Sure they don't know me.

Well. No they don't but. Well lookit. Be ok.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Mate, why are you doing this to yourself. The last time you went down the road you started slagging my daughter off yourself trying to rile me up. No matter what you say you won’t bother me. You’re a nobody, man, a nobody. Stick to the bars of chocolate and WWF gifs.

And crisps. You forgot crisps.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mate, why are you doing this to yourself. The last time you went down the road you started slagging my daughter off yourself trying to rile me up. No matter what you say you won’t bother me. You’re a nobody, man, a nobody. Stick to the bars of chocolate and WWF gifs.

Can I interest you in a WWE Chocolate bar Woke?

Take the edge off a bit maybe?

hqdefault.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Yay! What do I win?
    You win the respect of your fellow Boards.ie posters. Something I think we can all agree is worth it's weight in cum socks.

Guy Person wrote: »
    You win the respect of your fellow Boards.ie posters. Something I think we can all agree is worth it's weight in cum socks.

:D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Are we allowed to change our votes? Is that possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Omackeral wrote: »
    And crisps. You forgot crisps.

Imagine the scene. Day 1 of the Free Age. After 4 years of lockdown, Mack and Woke have lathered themselves right up. AH has now become a den of iniquity. Think Thunderdome but much rougher. The mods are long dead. Beasty has transformed to his true form, a bright light in the sky.

Mack and Woke meet. Sitting on a park bench whilst the sun goes down, they speak of the old times. When breathing apparatus was not essential to breath over ground.

"The Mole People were right all along", Woke admits, "we should have heeded their warnings".

Mack, looks down at his air tank meter and sighs. "My time is almost up".

Aware of the dangers but unafraid, they remove their helmets and kiss passionately as Jeff Beck plays in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Breathing life back into each other!...my god I’d wear the face off me own mother with that playin in the background.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,471 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

POLL CLOSES IN 1 HOUR!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I've got a well-stocked first aid kit if anyone needs some BURN gel.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

You boys don't start playing noice I'm gonna turn this ****ing car around and then nobody gets to go to Wrestlemania

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭sbs2010

I don't eat chocolate.

So who else is willing to dip their hands into their pockets and donate a few euros? I can't be the only generous one here.

See this sad crap is why you're gonna win

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I have voted.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,137 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

9 mins....
    the tension builds !!!!

sbs2010 wrote: »
    See this sad crap is why you're gonna win
    Excuse me?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,529 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have voted.

How exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Count me in, if not too late

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

How exciting!

Z4z209W.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

You boys don't start playing noice I'm gonna turn this ****ing car around and then nobody gets to go to Wrestlemania
    That's it! Back to Winnipeg.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

The whiff of desperation has turned into the stench of rotten dreams and stale ideas. The past is snapping at my heels.

Well this is a surprise.

Well this is a surprise.

I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations. Two quid or a tenner?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,094 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Again again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement