Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

It says alot about how successful Kofi's reign was that the former WWE Champion lasted so long in the draft.

Weighing up between taking someone who might last a bit longer, or going for a more traditional bigger name.

Oh, never mind, the stip rules out one of the main people I want.

Ok, time for some Waaaawgames!

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oh, never mind, the stip rules out one of the main people I want.

Ok, time for some Waaaawgames!

You absolute sh*thead.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Next round order up seeing as there was a bit of steam building up with picks, and I'm off out in about an hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

I knew I shouldnt have pushed Kofi one more round!! Oh well..

• Advertisement

You absolute sh*thead.

9dd.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Delighted to still get Andrade at this stage, PM sent to Beaker

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

A lot of names on my list have gone and with my next pick last in the next round for the 3rd time in a row, I need to reevaluate my pick.

Gimme an hour or so

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    A lot of names on my list have gone and with my next pick last in the next round for the 3rd time in a row, I need to reevaluate my pick.

Gimme an hour or so

Maybe I have your meaning wrong here but I am last next round (I believe your third last) and ABMG is last this round.

In some ways being last might be good for me next round as I will be less tempted to go for someone other than who I had planned just because they are somehow still available.

9dd.gif

He was top of me list, you rascal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hey.

I messaged Hello 2D yesterday evening. Hope he doesn't miss his turn.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I PMed him at lunch myself, hopefully he will get in the next hour or so

Sorry people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick made and pm sent , can't believe the amount of world champions i've ended up with so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Picking last, I never expected to have so many options still available. I think I have the core of my roster sorted already so undecided whether to go for name value to expand the roster & improve the overall card, or stick to specifics to flesh out the planned feuds...

As soon as I finished typing that I figured out a pick that I hope does both.

Yeah there's actually a huge pool of talent still left to pick from, it's great :D

I was nearly gonna (try) take Charlotte.

Just seen she's gone.

We're surely due another "average position" stipulation...

Round 10 will be average pick position, as will Round 15 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Hammer of the Clods

I was nearly gonna (try) take Charlotte.

Just seen she's gone.

....if a good enough trade came along....who knows....

• Advertisement

Rosters up to the end of Round 7:

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7
    Mr. Nice Guy Hulk Hogan Roman Reigns Scott Steiner JBL Booker T Rick Rude Ricky Steamboat
    Lord TSC Undertaker Broken' Matt Hardy Mick Foley Aleister Black Braun Strowman Raven & Tommy Dreamer William Regal
    Bounty Hunter John Cena Vince Mc Mahon Sting Cody Rhodes & Goldust Dusty Rhodes Hiroshi Tanahasi Ultimate Warrior
    beakerjoe Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Ric Flair Matt Riddle & Velveteen Dream Batista Walter Rob Van Dam Umaga
    Necro Jeff Hardy Brock Lesnar Andre The Giant DDP Ted DiBiase & IRS Bobby Roode New Age Outlaws
    brianregan09 The Rock Eddie Guerrero Kenny Omega Rey Mysterio Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix Tazz & Sabu Sheamus
    ShagNastii Shawn Michaels Scott Hall & Curt Hennig Ronda Rousey Kevin Nash Tetsuaya Naito The Great Muta Shane McMahon
    Hello 2D Person Below Stone Cold Steve Austin Rowdy Roddy Piper Road Warriors Kane Brian Pillman Luna Vachon Pac
    PTH2009 Edge Goldberg Drew McIntyre Big Show Christian Austin Aries Finlay
    daithi1989 Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Chris Benoit Big E & Xavier Woods Trish Stratus Sasha Banks Bully Ray Pete Dunne
    Furious Red Seth Rollins AJ Styles Keith Lee Samoa Joe Shinsuke Nakamura Ricochet & Matt Sydal Andrade
    thebostoncrab Chris Jericho Kurt Angle Kazuchika Okada Kevin Owens Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki Marty Scurrl Kofi Kingston
    JP Liz V1 CM Punk Becky Lynch Owen Hart and The British Bulldog Lita Tyson Kidd & Cesaro Jeff Jarrett The Miz
    NITRO95 John Moxley Vader KENTA & Kenta Kobashi Kalisto & Sami Zayn Trent Seven & Tyler Bate David Starr The Great Sasuke
    A Brad Maddox Guy Triple H Randy Savage Finn Balor Randy Orton Young Bucks Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard Jordan Devlin
    Hammer of the Clods Daniel Bryan Bret Hart Bray Wyatt Jake The Snake Roberts Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen Awesome Kong Charlotte Flair

Necro wrote: »
    Round 10 will be average pick position, as will Round 15 :)

Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Knew I should have drafted The Revival earlier! Was gonna do in my next pick

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

They could have been drafted last round. Both have held a singles title, the 24/7 title.

Will have my pick up ASAP.

Shane McMahon going in the last round made me nervous so pulled the trigger on Heyman. Just makes sense given my roster imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

MJF was my next planned pick, so now he’s gone, it’s gonna be morning before I have my pick up.

Think 3-4 of my list went since my last pick! The joys of the draft!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So many names still there but hard to think on the spot

Up in 2 more

Roster needs a dark character

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Noooooo not Liger , god damn it haha

There's one person I really want, and am wondering if I can risk waiting a bit longer. But it's reaching the point of the draft now where I am happy to just take people I want to write for, even if they aren't the biggest name...

• Advertisement

There's one person I really want, and am wondering if I can risk waiting a bit longer. But it's reaching the point of the draft now where I am happy to just take people I want to write for, even if they aren't the biggest name...

Decided to gamble.

Allin fits the roster, in my opinion, and I figure he's the type who could go any pick now.

Advertisement