Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok, I'll throw up my pick now. Like 95% sure this monster hasn't gone yet...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pick made, PM sent. Happy to get Money Inc on board they've been critical to some great rosters in the past.... but never mine :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have updated the rosters, sorry I may have missed some so please check

Bounty Hunter: John Cena, Vince McMahon, Sting, Cody Rhodes & Goldust, Dusty Rhodes

NITRO95: Jon Moxley, Vader, KENTA & Kenta Kobashi, Sami Zayn & Kalisto, Moustache Mountain aka Trent Seven & Tyler Bate

Lord TSC: The Undertaker, Broken Matt Hardy, Allister Black, Mick Foley, Braun Strowman

A Brad Maddox Guy: Triple H, Randy Savage, Finn Balor, Randy Orton

ShagNastii: HBK, Scott Hall & Mr. Perfect, Ronda Rousey, Kevin Nash

Mr.Nice Guy: Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns, Scott Steiner, JBL

thebostoncrab: Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Kazuchika Okada, Kevin Owens

brianregan09: The Rock, Eddie Guerrero, Kenny Omega, Rey Mysterio, Pentagon Jr and Rey Fenix

daithi1989: DIY aka Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano, Chris Benoit, Big E & Xavier Woods, Trish Stratus, Sasha Banks

JP Liz V1: CM Punk, Becky Lynch, Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith, Lita

Necro: Jeff Hardy, Brock Lesnar, Andre The Giant

Furious-Red: Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Keith Lee

Hello 2D Person Below: SCSA, Roddy Piper, Road Warriors aka Hawk and Animal, Kane

PTH2009: Edge, Goldberg, Drew McIntyre, Christian

Hammer of the Clods: Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts

beakerjoe: Adam Cole, Ric Flair, Matt Riddle & Velveteen Dream, Kyle O'Reilly, Batista

I have Kane too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ill have my pick up in the morning as im just back from a holidays and need a good nice sleep ha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cheers Liz (OP of the other thread updated)

The Million Dollar Man (&IRS) are great to write for and no doubt Necro will do well with that pick and Braun def suits LTSC's roster. Still a pity he didn't go for Bray when he did Matt Hardy imo as I'm sure given Hardy's current status in the WWE he probably would have lasted longer this year and obviously he is going for those monsters / monstrous characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Hammer of the Clods

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have updated the rosters, sorry I may have missed some so please check

Hammer of the Clods: Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt

Cheers! Just to note I have Bret Hart and Jake Roberts too.

Cheers! Just to note I have Bret Hart and Jake Roberts too.

Updated to include these in the OP of the picks thread

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Updated to include these in the OP of the picks thread

I have all picks listed on my main spreadsheet anyways, I will post a full update after this round (remind me if I forget I've a few things going on at once here :pac: )

Just to clarify the rules. Are we booking numerous shows or just booking a one-off event?

• Advertisement

Sorry for the last minute pick but ill do it now :)

Sorry for the last minute pick but ill do it now :)

I'm nervous

Just to clarify the rules. Are we booking numerous shows or just booking a one-off event?

I believe this year it's one PPV card/show and 1 post that can be used to build to it / explain your PPV. Used to be more.

Could have a nice little run of picks now with you three (above) all online atm

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm nervous

Ha no it was more down to me nearly forgetting ha

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

And thats another gone from my list!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Jaysus I wouldn't fancy being a jobber on that roster
    source.gif

I thought you'd take my pick so thank you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Kinda glad Cesaro was taken to be honest. He was someone that, if he reached me this round, I would have drafted because he could work really well with Kurt, but my heart wouldn't have been fully in it.

Have a team ear-marked now, hoping they survive the next 3 picks!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Braun def suits LTSC's roster. Still a pity he didn't go for Bray when he did Matt Hardy imo as I'm sure given Hardy's current status in the WWE he probably would have lasted longer this year and obviously he is going for those monsters / monstrous characters.

I was kind of tempted but I figured Bray vs Taker had happened before (I think), and that Matt is a bit more chaotic, compared to Bray's more dark nature. I want to have a bit more fun, so went with Matt as a result :P

• Registered Users Posts: 37,937 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

This is an idea for one of the rounds

Make a list of guys to be drafted and you make a pick from that list only

• Advertisement

Surprised The Bucks lasted this long to be honest. Like Cesaro, if they made it to me I would have struggled to pass them up even though I had other names higher than them in my wish list.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I expected them to be gone by my pick and while I wouldn't be the biggest Bucks fan they do fit my plans more than some bigger stars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hey Nec. Do you have the next round order?

Big fat juicy stip as well if ya can. Always welcome in my book.

Do ye all have a plan or are ye just winging it?

Yeah sure, gimme 10 mins and I'll fire up the next round order

I always try to just book a card that I would like to see myself to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,817 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Got my original main event plan and have a few ideas for match-ups but many are very lower level talent.

Will play chicken now it see how long they last whilst drafting the biggest names.

Order for round 6 up, and I know the stip has been done a few times before but I quite like it. :)

ECW...happy enough with that stipulation.

• Advertisement

I was tempted to add AEW to the mix but their roster just isn't big enough yet.

Maybe next year though ;)

Advertisement