Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

TA that I loved the Secret Santa present I bought for a colleague so much that I decided to wear it last night ... now I have to go shopping again!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd at Fed ex. they are a bunch of clowns.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I know I have written this before but smokers who throw their cigarette butts out of the car window. Every fcking day I see it.

It drives me insane. Some day I will rear end such a bastard...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My bodies inability to have a snifter of alcohol without rendering me crippled with a hangover is a bit of a TA. Admittedly I had a lot more than a snifter last night...but still.
    And I have a cold. Euugh.

my facebook being flooded by "Like my page" and "Tat for SALE in Joe's Market place!!!" notices

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

SKY. I’m sure my calls to them are regularly used in training days so some poor young fella can see what it’s like to deal with the most irate customer ever.
    Shower of absolute dopes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

SKY. I’m sure my calls to them are regularly used in training days so some poor young fella can see what it’s like to deal with the most irate customer ever.
    Shower of absolute dopes.

They say they use the recordings for 'training and quality purposes'. There is no way they use any of my recordings for quality as the quality is always muck.

So must be for training purposes.
    Bad training.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,585 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    People who hold their knife like they're holding a pencil, and people who hold a spoon like they're holding a shovel.

My TA is having to eat with other people. Like a dog, I prefer to take my dinner on my own where others cant comment on my table manners or lack of them :(
    Especially if I'm starving. Just go away till I scoff this !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Be right back

On a cold, icy morning drivers who drive on as normal. Slow down a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Company A fcked up my husbands birthday present by sending me the wrong size.
    Now, Company B have fcked up his Christmas present by taking 4 weeks to process an order. They only started processing it when I emailed them to ask about the hold up. I thought I was doing so well ordering it in November coz it was coming from the States. I am beyond raging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

POA

Who the fupp advertises something for sale as POA? I'll assume they're either a chancer trying to get above market value for it, or a clueless moron who doesn't know it's value. Either way, I won't be buying off them.

I was reading about controlling price information to inflate prices during the week. Too bad we're in the Internet age and information isn't hard to come by. They might all be listed as POA in Ireland, but there's loads available in the UK with clear pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I got bothered by a family member because I didn't go visit my cousin and his girlfriend in their new house since they moved into it 2 months ago.

He works all morning and afternoon and she works in the same school I work in, which I do in the late afternoon til night time - so, essentially, our schedules are not in sync, so I can't visit anyone, really.

I live and work in Waterford, and my fiancé lives and works in Kilkenny. Every weekend I spend my time up with her and has been this way for 8 years.

Anyway, so yeah, I get lectured that I haven't visited them yet etc. etc.

I texted him yesterday and asked him for his address.

And this is what the messages comprised of:-

Me: Well [cousin], what's your new address?
    Him: "I'm living in [this address], call up the weekend if you want.
    Me: You around Friday? I'm in Kilkenny at the weekend - - - - (which he already knows, my whole family know I do this, it's not a secret)

Him: I'm out Friday evening/night. Leave it til over Christmas if you want

Me: *thumbs up*

And this is why I don't organise to meet up with people. I have a schedule that suits nobody - I work from 4pm, and it's within that time frame that the majority of the country finishes work, or at least my whole family. I work the latest hours out of everyone.

They all seem to remember this until they want me to be somewhere or do something when it really doesn't suit, timewise - only then it's "he never does anything for ya"

F*ck the lot of ya. When i move to Kilkenny within the next 7 months you'll forget I even exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

I got bothered by a family member because I didn't go visit my cousin and his girlfriend in their new house since they moved into it 2 months ago.

Tell'em to fuck off, what do they need you to visit for, are you a priest that's gonna bless the place or what?

TA'd that people have to put up with shite like the above

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Tell'em to fuck off, what do they need you to visit for, are you a priest that's gonna bless the place or what?

This is probably the most Irish scenario anyone could come up with :pac:

Or like Tom from Tullamore, GOWDA HELL

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Needless packaging.

I bought a box of fudge in Dealz. I open the mid-sized cardboard box, and I find a plastic bag in it. Inside the plastic bag there were 10, yes 10 pieces of fudge. The box and the bag could've held easily three times as much.

Such an effing waste!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I just witnessed a grown woman snarkily return her coffee and ask for a new cup because the staff spelled her name with a "G" instead of a "J" (her name was Jillian).
    Oh to have such little to be worried about. I almost envy her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I just witnessed a grown woman snarkily return her coffee and ask for a new cup because the staff spelled her name with a "G" instead of a "J" (her name was Jillian).

She should be wearing that coffee now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

The person working should have said

"sorry about that, let me get you another"

before handing her a cup that says 'CúNT'

(Also TA'd by these types)

(Also TA'd by these types)

Reminds me of.....

BmAolc9IIAAUDqF.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Mods who delete posts without saying anything.
    Post gone, no explanation, nothing.

You start wondering if you'd posted it in the first place.

Boils my piss

• Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

She deserved to have it thrown over her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,832 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mods who delete posts without saying anything.
    Post gone, no explanation, nothing.

You start wondering if you'd posted it in the first place.

Boils my piss

Or moving them to another thread....instead of just saying there's another thread on this topic, move your conversation there or remain on topic here. Now your parachuted into another thread you didn't even know existed ruining the flow of conversation there too.....sigh.. :)

Or and this is purely out of me being nosy when you are following a thread and leave it for a couple of hours to find a mod warning, threats of bans, them stating posts have been deleted.... Seriously lads, you waited for me to be scoffing my dinner for the fisticuffs to come out and I missed it all!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lads, if you have any feedback, mod related or not, can you bring it to Feedback.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Let's not de-rail this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Or moving them to another thread....instead of just saying there's another thread on this topic, move your conversation there or remain on topic here. Now your parachuted into another thread you didn't even know existed ruining the flow of conversation there too.....sigh.. :)

Or and this is purely out of me being nosy when you are following a thread and leave it for a couple of hours to find a mod warning, threats of bans, them stating posts have been deleted.... Seriously lads, you waited for me to be scoffing my dinner for the fisticuffs to come out and I missed it all!!!! :D

At least you had your dinner, mods can miss their's dealing with the fisticuffs.

Back OT, TA I am cold & my dinner isn't ready yet

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lads, if you have any feedback, mod related or not, can you bring it to Feedback.

Ah no, just being trivially annoyed :) no offence meant :)

As I said it's me being nosy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Be right back

Sur, God love her. Would be hilarious if Jillian posted it here as her ta!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,208 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA at being knowingly lied to and being expected to take it as the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,823 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Just delete them!

• Advertisement

At least you had your dinner, mods can miss their's dealing with the fisticuffs.

Haha my dinner is spent having fisticuffs with the kids....looking forward to the day when I'm not shouting "eat your dinner, sit back down and eat your dinner......for the love of god would ya just eat your dinner"

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement