Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭thomil

Sitting in my home office with a cup of coffee, trying to turn my pile of OneNote ideas into a blog article draft of some sort...

Why did I have to pick writing as a hobby???

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Evening all. Still very much under the weather.
    God bless Mr. Eleysian cos it is not a pleasant task looking after an unwell me at the moment.
    Hope your Saturday evening is a lot more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,043 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm watching the sports awards.
    The snow is lodging outside and I'm worrying because I have to be on the road in the morning.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't see any freezing happening here with the current breeze.. Trying to figure out what i'd like to listen to..

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Ghosteen wrote: »
    I've just realised cats are related to vampires. *shocked face*

Of course! There is a lot of evidence out there. And they are taking over christmas as well.😱

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Indeed, feliz navi-cat to you too :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just home from the cinema, 21 bridges comes sephers approved 👍😸:3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

TV side with an alcoholic beverage. Back from a few days in Dublin. The hometown was so busy. People, seas of them, everywhere. I'm too used to the quiet life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Can't see any freezing happening here with the current breeze.. Trying to figure out what i'd like to listen to..

Nirvana "teen spirit" ?
    One minute I was happily drifting away, the next, wide awake. Maybe 60 seconds of sleep is all my body needs.

Hmm nineties, perhaps :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

In me garden smoking, Flanders has a fancy newish alarm system. Not as fancy as mine but fairly high spec. When I flick me smoke away it's gonna set off all his sensor lights! Hahaha. That'll spook him for an hour or two the cvnty bike helmet, lycra wearing fukker! A bleedin boards.ie cycling vest an all he's got. Where the **** he got it I'll never know. He'll be be just starting to doze off when I head out with my very small but very loud doggie in at 6.30 in the morning.. That'll teach him!
    Edit* That doesn't paint me in a great light, he's a good mate to be honest. But there's nothing wrong with a bit of friendly one upmanship. I've cameras, so if it was a mischievous prick of a neighbor knockin the sensors with a smoke butt I could just check a monitor on the telly laugh it off. Also likes cricket, likes tennis, but I'm serving the aces and it's game set and match. Never gives me a break on the chessboard either need I say more? Check-Mate.
    Mate.

Stupid sexy flanders :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’d love to report that tipsy Bumbóg has left the Boardsie Building but ... she may reappear (depending on her ability to string a word/sentence together)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    I’d love to report that tipsy Bumbóg has left the Boardsie Building but ... she may reappear (depending on her ability to string a word/sentence together)

Who's your favorite man honeybear ? 😛😸

Hmm nineties, perhaps :)

If in doubt go for the 90's, great decade for music.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm home , car was frozen when I went to get into it grrrr, in bed , heating on for an hour , son will go out turn it off :D

In me garden smoking, Flanders has a fancy newish alarm system. Not as fancy as mine but fairly high spec. When I flick me smoke away it's gonna set off all his sensor lights! Hahaha. That'll spook him for an hour or two the cvnty bike helmet, lycra wearing fukker! A bleedin boards.ie cycling vest an all he's got. Where the **** he got it I'll never know. He'll be be just starting to doze off when I head out with my very small but very loud doggie in at 6.30 in the morning.. That'll teach him!

Harry , it might be someone you chat to across the site , you never know !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Harry , it might be someone you chat to across the site , you never know !

It is! Wouldn't have posted it otherwise :D

It is! Wouldn't have posted it otherwise :D

Lol , brilliant , you're a class act :D

Stupid sexy flanders :P

Dammit grem. It's like he's wearing nothing at all...

• Advertisement

Normal wrap or shrink wrap???? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Who's your favorite man honeybear ? 😛😸

Teacher answer: I don’t have favourites
    Boardsie answer: .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on bed listening to
    https://youtu.be/cGqYLlUIdVE

And then I wonder why I’ll need a Xanax to sleep

Normal wrap or shrink wrap???? :pac:

Nothing at all!

Laying on bed listening to
    https://youtu.be/cGqYLlUIdVE

And then I wonder why I’ll need a Xanax to sleep

Ok so that's redbull in a song, jeebus..

Ok so that's redbull in a song, jeebus..

Listening to christy Moore now :D ya kno what they say never jump off a treadmill and all that

I play waaaaaaaaaay safe, never jumped on one :P Still, i'm keeping that tune for the utter fatigue days, ta ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

Aaannnd sleep.... hopefully!

I play waaaaaaaaaay safe, never jumped on one :P Still, i'm keeping that tune for the utter fatigue days, ta ;)

I’ll send you on my night time playlist for your fatigue days ;)

• Advertisement

It'll make a change my usual chaotic noise :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement