Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A bed full of kittens for Seph, sweet dreams lad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Listening to christy Moore now :D ya kno what they say never jump off a treadmill and all that

Daft punk revolution 909 in my ear at the moment. About 25 years old but fresh as this morning. I reckon if I went down to me ma's gaf and dug out the old 1210s I could sample ordinary man on a loop through it with breakbots 'on the edge of a Sunday' fading in and out throughout. All I need is a copy of ordinary man on vinyl and some cannabis. I'll report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside listening to music. In particular a song that reminds me of my ex, he’s actually been on my mind a bit lately as I’m sure I mentioned that he asked to get back with me. Told him no but feel upset that I’ve hurt him. So yeah, trying not to let that weigh on my mind. Onwards and upwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m also wide awake and I can’t see myself getting to sleep any time soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch, hate that..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

What the fupp is wrong with us :D

What the fupp is wrong with us :D

We're ok, it's everyone else that's wrong!

Nightime us wrong. I propose we abolish it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

In bed and I have just logged back into my boards account after half a decade a way.

Not much has changed:P

• Advertisement

Welcome back John, same old button pushers here i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

In Dublin should be in Rosslare ferry’s cancelled from Rosslare trying to get to my granny’s funeral hoping this one goes

Feck, fingers crossed Sky :eek:

Have been lying awake for hours.... Gave up keeping my eyes shut.
    Think I'm coming down with something, the nose & throat feel funny......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,034 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Had to drag myself outta bed at 3am, but it was worth it as we watched the lights of Paris during departure, the snow over the alps at sunrise and even the snow on the Greek islands, so much to look at and we are only half way :)

Those sights sound incredible Smurf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....So, I'm offering this simple phrase, To kids from one to ninety-two, Although it's been said many times, many ways Merry Christmas to you....

Morning all,

Grey and frosty this morning brrrr -0.3 C

Temp couchside, I'm going to grill a few bits of pig :D

Enjoy your day folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,235 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Merseyside.I thought I saw snow as the flight was landing yesterday but it was waves in the sea according to the person sitting beside me..oops.

Need to get up and showered glued to the leaba.its raining here but doesn't seem as cold as yesterday which was absolutely bitter.

Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Delicate Bumbóg this morning (apologies for my ramblings last night - nearly let the cat out of the bag!)
    Even the doggies were sliding this morning.
    Going shopping with imaginary money.
    Have a great Sunday al!

• Advertisement

Kitchen, waiting for the day to start. Cleaned and shone Base 1 from top to bottom. I run a tight shipwreck!

My lift is coming. Listening to imagine dragons Natural. Good blood pounding angry song when you're in that kind of "going to kick some bums today" mood.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee, using new beans today :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That was some night's sleep. 11 hours. Like a teenager but without the acne.

honeybear wrote: »
    Delicate Bumbóg this morning (apologies for my ramblings last night - nearly let the cat out of the bag!)
    Even the doggies were sliding this morning.
    Going shopping with imaginary money.
    Have a great Sunday al!

Ohhhh nearly let what out of the bag honeybear :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is 8.5 hours of heating excessive? In the depths of December? Asking for a um friend :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Lying in bed, may or may not have just enjoyed watching some lady videos :D

Is 8.5 hours of heating excessive? In the depths of December? Asking for a um friend :o

All your oil will be gone! put it on a timer if you have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

All your oil will be gone! put it on a timer if you have one.

That is it on the timer over the weekend, I’ll be shot. We’re gas

In bed. The single life is treating me well :)

• Advertisement

The single life

:eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement