Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Speaking of memories I was rooting for something when I came across this and thought of you :)

Couchside

Am delicate today and now am going to cry. Miss my LOI family.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

No flatpack??

No, thank God!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

No, thank God!

Tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Pyjama party with a few pre drinks maybe?

If I get into my pajamas tis in the leaba I’ll be going. I just need to get over myself for a few hours. Or get drunk before they arrive. Yeah I like that answer better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭gifted

Before any of ye rush out to buy tickets I must sadly confirm that it's not me...lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,616 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, fireside and alcoholside. Looking forward to a run of this over Christmas. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Watching TOTP Christmas. Perfick. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side but heading cinema side soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Couchside, fireside and alcoholside. Looking forward to a run of this over Christmas. :D

Ditto!!!

Couchside, fireside and alcoholside. Looking forward to a run of this over Christmas.

You go girl!

*Click
    Click
    Click*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Ditto!!!

*readies questions for honeybear*

😛😃

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

*readies questions for honeybear*

Oh Dear ...

honeybear wrote: »
    Oh Dear ...

🤣🤣🤣😃

Desk side still but howling the place down with laughter 😃

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I just need to get over myself for a few hours. Or get drunk before they arrive.

Winston Churchill had the same mindset, and it worked out for him. Im not a fan of his, but it worked out so I'll give him his dues. Im not one to advocate excessive drinking, but a drink before they come over will sort you right out. If you have plenty of drinks at your disposal start preparing them. Ice, glasses etc... then the anxiety about them landing on you like a shyte from a seagull will turn into anticipation of them arriving. They cancel each other out, and all the time your getting pissed! I hope to see a post tomorrow saying you'd a great night and a sore head. Back on topic, the three of us are sitting together, albeit like antisocial bastards. The little one is transfixed on some Christmas cartoon she's watching almost on loop the past week. A bomb would go off and she wouldn't flinch. Her ma is scrolling through Facebook so not much conversation outta her either. I've raised the stakes though, not only am I tapping away at the phone but I've added headphones to mix.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed clean sheets showered and pondering what I’ll watch on Netflix have baileys and Buck’s Fizz deciding on which one I’ll neck from the bottle

I've just realised cats are related to vampires. *shocked face*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah Shoes, both need to be at least chilled, no?. :P

Deskside being a killjoy

Ah Shoes, both need to be at least chilled, no?. :P

Deskside being a killjoy

I’m chilled enough for all of us ha ha ha

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,874 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I’m chilled enough for all of us ha ha ha

Hmmmmm i'll vote bucks fizz so

Cinema side, damn ads are annoying as fook!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Daughters house , babysitting while her and son in law have one of their rare evenings out . Smallest grandlady not long asleep , four year old curled up here beside me and you'd need matchsticks to keep her eyes open at this point :D
    To sum it up , a lovely evening !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

On the couch full of painkillers because my body decided it didn't feel well. Under a lovely warm blanket and refusing to move for the evening. Throw me over something to drink there Shoes, ta.

In bed clean sheets showered and pondering what I’ll watch on Netflix have baileys and Buck’s Fizz deciding on which one I’ll neck from the bottle

From that I'll wager that tomorrow you won't remember what you watched and watch it again, all yer drink will be gone and as a drinker meself, given the two drinks yer combining you've about a 50/50 chance of having clean sheets. And not in a good way...

Hahahahaha Harry the dirt out of ya :D I’m gonna stop at the Buck’s Fizz

Working up enough courage to administer my very first biologic shot. What could possibly go wrong :D

Working up enough courage to administer my very first biologic shot. What could possibly go wrong :D

Woo shots! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I have given up on today and am now between the (clean) sheets looking at random stuff on the internet. Roll on tomorrow.

Woo shots! :P

I've always maintained that if you need wise legal counsel or sound medical advice that this was the first place to look. They thought I was crazy.. but you sir have proven me right.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, which is my default chilled out position.

TV on and the OH is watching Salvage Hunters. Xmas tree behind me and looking at the decorations put up last week. Went out earlier and bought really nice quality Xmas crackers and wrapping paper.

All is well... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside at folks house, trying not to move, I had a medical procedure yesterday and I have a very sore arm today *whinge*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement