Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Firm Milkrounds 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

A&L interviews out

Email or call?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feliznavidab

Paraeagle wrote: »
    Email or call?

Email for me

• Registered Users Posts: 19 roseyp123

A&L interviews out
    Do you think they will send more tomorrow or will tomorrow ones be rejections?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭rightytighty

roseyp123 wrote: »
    Do you think they will send more tomorrow or will tomorrow ones be rejections?

It was late in the working day so not impossible they send more tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 roseyp123

Seems unlikely but fingers crossed! I really wanted A&L :(

• Advertisement

Does anyone have any experience with the A&L process? The email said we would be given a one-page document in advance of the interview and then questioned on it. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Daly29

Does anyone have any experience with the A&L process? The email said we would be given a one-page document in advance of the interview and then questioned on it. :confused:

I saw that too. Not exactly putting you at ease! Hopefully they will answer that on Monday at the open day. Please do jump in if you think you know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Pasterwords123

I remember I had this during A&L summer intern interview. It's basically a scenario piece and then the partners ask questions based on what you would do during that situation within the scenario.

I remember I had this during A&L summer intern interview. It's basically a scenario piece and then the partners ask questions based on what you would do during that situation within the scenario.

Thank you! What scenario did they ask you do you rememeber?

Daly29 wrote: »
    Thank you! What scenario did they ask you do you rememeber?

Each group gets a different scenario - I don't think they recycle that. If I recall my one was about a partner who behaved inappropriately towards an employee and a few other things, and my interviewer asked how I would go about dealing with the situation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭user115

Each group gets a different scenario - I don't think they recycle that. If I recall my one was about a partner who behaved inappropriately towards an employee and a few other things, and my interviewer asked how I would go about dealing with the situation.

That would be a really awkward question, how would you answer that? Would you say you report them to HR or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MrAlex123

Only received an email from A&L this morning - don't lose hope folks!

MrAlex123 wrote: »
    DE second round interviews out. Also only received an email from A&L this morning - don't lose hope folks!

Did DE email or call?

When are Matheson and AC invites for first round out?

user115 wrote: »
    When are Matheson and AC invites for first round out?

I was thinking AC would be today. Said they’d contact all by Monday so I figured interview offers today and PFOs Monday. Nothing from either yet though, or DE re second round :(

I applied for AC too and heard nothing. I thought the same. Not sure if I would be what they are looking for so a PFO would be no surprise there.

I was thinking AC would be today. Said they’d contact all by Monday so I figured interview offers today and PFOs Monday. Nothing from either yet though, or DE re second round :(

Me either, getting a bit worried about DE really like them as a firm and thought first round went well. Hate the waiting! Beginning to think I didn't make it to second round now

Me either, getting a bit worried about DE really like them as a firm and thought first round went well. Hate the waiting! Beginning to think I didn't make it to second round now

Likewise :/. Just got a PFO from A&L too so I’m probably one more piece of bad news away from an existential crisis.

Yeah I really liked them too, thought I’d done well and got on with the interviewers as well. Have seen people with similar experiences in different firms get PFO’d though so you never know until you know unfortunately it seems.

You think if we don't hear by 5 today that is it? 😟

• Advertisement

You think if we don't hear by 5 today that is it? 😟

I think so. Monday would be pretty short notice to invite to interview if it’s next week. I had a weeks notice for the first round.

Must be a no so and no from ALG :( you think fe1s are hard part and then this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 MrAlex123

They are still ringing - keep the faith!

Just got a second round offer from DE - there’s hope yet folks.

Does anybody know if PFO's have been sent out for MHC?

Paraeagle wrote: »
    Just got a second round offer from DE - there’s hope yet folks.

Well done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 feliznavidab

Anyone know what the ALG trainee salary is?

44/45 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 29 mrdavieboi23

Does anyone know when the offers from DWF are due to come out?

• Advertisement

Fry’s PFO landed

Advertisement