Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Oh look it's Antifa stopping a fox hunt...

fox-hunt-saboteurs-england-forest.jpg

Antifa protesting a pipeline...

11729249_web1_180510-NDR-GreenpeaceProtest_2.jpg

Even the Milk Tray Man is Antifa...

2D3AA64A00000578-0-image-a-14_1444384504705.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

20Cent wrote: »
    Antifa not mentioned once in the report.
    Anyone wearing black is antifa now?
    Overheal wrote: »
    Just saw a lad in full black helmet and all on a motorcycle and thought to myself oh **** here come the Antifa again
    Oh look it's Antifa stopping a fox hunt...

Antifa protesting a pipeline...

Even the Milk Tray Man is Antifa...

You're embarrassing yourselves. We're not talking about Milk Tray adverts, or Fox Hunts. We're talking about leftist masked thugs chanting leftist braindead slogans and so denying these people are Antifa is quite pathetic.

As I said, this was 2017 when Antifa weren't largely known about and it wouldn't be the media telling is who was responsible, it would be them as they would take responsibility for such protests on their Facebook pages, like the following now infamous clip was:

You can claim that these instances aren't Antifa as much as you like, but we all know they are. Either way, they are radical leftist scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

You're embarrassing yourselves. We're not talking about Milk Tray adverts, or Fox Hunts. We're talking about leftist masked thugs chanting leftist braindead slogans and so denying these people are Antifa is quite pathetic.

As I said, this was 2017 when Antifa weren't largely known about and it wouldn't be the media telling is who was responsible, it would be them as they would take responsibility for such protests on their Facebook pages, like the following now infamous clip was:

You can claim that these instances aren't Antifa as much as you like, but we all know they are. Either way, they are radical leftist scum.

Second video if from a different event.
    Even that one doesn't call them antifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,730 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Still going on about 2017 and he can’t even grab the right videos

“It’s not a race” Pete :D

Antifa fighting each other.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭Sand

One thing I'll never understand is self proclaimed right wing, small government, freedom loving people celebrating police brutality.
    It's like they are total hypocrits.

A mixture of schadenfreude and being confused enough to believe that the police are on their side. They're wrong of course. This instinctive deference to and admiration for the police is not returned.

Blue Lives Matter in the US attracted widespread support from the US right. Massive and genuine support for police in the face of media hysteria, opportunistic politicians and officers being murdered as a direct result. But again and again, the police stand by while groups like Antifa are given free reign to harrass, intimidate, beat and ultimately shoot those Blue Lives Matter groupies.

The passive police and the active 'counter protestors' serves a similar function to the 'white clad men' who suddenly emerged to harrass, intimidate and beat protestors in Hong Kong, whilst the security forces stood back and watched. China has learned a tremendous amount from how the West deals with dissent. There will not be a repeat of Tienanmen Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Pete's up the walls. Trump has him working overtime with the Tweets he's firing out! Give the guy a break :)

Second video if from a different event.
    ..can’t even grab the right videos

I suggest both of you take a little more time to read posts before replying to them, as I clearly used the word 'like':
    they would take responsibility for such protests on their Facebook pages, like the following now infamous clip was:

Now why would I use the word like if I was claiming the clip was from the same event? Tut tut.

Anyway, if it's more recent examples you're after, of how Antifa are scum, and where the media now call them out by name (and you can't claim it was just someone out on a foxhunt or that was merely delivering some Milk Tray) how about an article from just this past week:

Antifa protester who attacked Trump supporter pleads guilty to assault

An “Antifa” street thug can now look forward to continuing his fight — from jail.

David Campbell, 32, copped a plea for his role in a 2018 beatdown outside the Night for Freedom party in Manhattan organized by right-wing activist Mike Cernovich.

Campbell pleaded guilty to two counts of felony assault and will be sentenced on Oct. 23 to 18 months in the slammer, reps for Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr. told The Post.

david-campbell.jpg

Campbell was arrested near the venue, a nightclub at West 50th Street and 12th Avenue on Jan. 20 2018, after he punched and choked a 56-year-old man he had followed out of the event, police said. He was one of about 80 Antifa agitators protesting the gathering.

“When the Proud Boys [a far right fraternal organization] got into a street fight with Antifa members, it was a nationwide story. The Mayor and AG tweeted about the street fight. When Antifa attacked a 56-year-old man, silence from the press,” Cernovich told The Post.

“Now that the criminal case is closed, I will also be taking legal action against Mr. Campbell and his confederates. It is time to find out who is funding Antifa,” he said.

I'm sure some will have a whinge about the source, but what can you do when mainstream media have refused to report on the case given it didn't fit their leftist narrative.

I suggest both of you take a little more time to read posts before replying to them, as I clearly used the word 'like':

Now why would I use the word like if I was claiming the clip was from the same event? Tut tut.

Anyway, if it's more recent examples you're after, of how Antifa are scum, and where the media now call them out by name (and you can't claim it was just someone out on a foxhunt or that was merely delivering some Milk Tray) how about an article from just this past week:

I'm sure some will have a whinge about the source, but what can you do when mainstream media have refused to report on the case given it didn't fit their leftist narrative.

You are getting there.
    At least the article mentions antifa.

You are trying to suggest everyone at any protest, dressed in black, causing a disturbance is part of antifa, a group with no membership of hierarchy.
    In reality it's a movement. Anyone can dress in black and join it and smash windows. Does not take away from protesting fascism and the Alt-Right IMO.

• Advertisement

Instead citing a biased right wing publication..
    By 'mainstream' do you mean legitimate and credible?

Instead citing a biased right wing publication..
    By 'mainstream' do you mean legitimate and credible?

It quotes Mike Cerovich the journalist who broke pizza gate. Practically Woodward and Bernstein levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,167 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It quotes Mike Cerovich the journalist who broke pizza gate. Practically Woodward and Bernstein levels.

the current woodward isn't far off cerovich

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 johnmc76

Sand wrote: »
    A mixture of schadenfreude and being confused enough to believe that the police are on their side. They're wrong of course. This instinctive deference to and admiration for the police is not returned

But...but....Liberals tell me I don't need a gun for protection because the Police are here to protect me. Which is it? Surely they're not talking out of both sides of their mouths.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,730 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Was that, like, before he like shot up a basement in like a pizza restaurant or like after like?

johnmc76 wrote: »
    But...but....Liberals tell me I don't need a gun for protection because the Police are here to protect me. Which is it? Surely they're not talking out of both sides of their mouths.

If tanks were readily available you could say the same about them. Silly justification.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

If tanks were readily available you could say the same about them. Silly justification.

Not half as silly as your false equivalence

Ironicname wrote: »
    Not half as silly as your false equivalence

How's it false?
    Saying you need a gun because others have guns so we shouldn't ban guns logical?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Of course it was bloody Antifa :P

FFS Pete. You can't prove this. Video evidence means nothing. Anybody with an email can upload videos maaan, even if there are multiple videos showing individuals or groups that share the same decrepit ideologies: who chant the same anti-fascist chants, who have the same crack-head reactions to facts or opposing opinions, who wear black and cover their faces at all events......... they are the proud boys or it could be somebody who is a trump supporter dressed in black pretending to be antifa . Pete video evidence means nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I think this woman is an infiltrator. She claims to have gotton people fired from their jobs because she is intolerant of their views and she continues to threaten people that she will get them fired if she finds out where they work. These men have been called racist and nazi by the femail proud boy with their face covered who cannot and will not answer the mans question as to why she thinks he's racist. He is racist because he hangs out with a guy she points at. I hope the proud boys don't become angry and aggressive like they are in all those videos. Proud boys burning an upside-down USA flag which has the anarchist symbol on it.

• Advertisement

FFS Pete. You can't prove this. Video evidence means nothing. Anybody with an email can upload videos maaan, even if there are multiple videos showing individuals or groups that share the same decrepit ideologies: who chant the same anti-fascist chants, who have the same crack-head reactions to facts or opposing opinions, who wear black and cover their faces at all events......... they are the proud boys or it could be somebody who is a trump supporter dressed in black pretending to be antifa . Pete video evidence means nothing.

Just because someone is wearing black doesn't mean they are antifa.
    The videos and reports about the incidents didn't even mention antifa.

I think this woman is an infiltrator. She claims to have gotton people fired from their jobs because she is intolerant of their views and she continues to threaten people that she will get them fired if she finds out where they work. These men have been called racist and nazi by the femail proud boy with their face covered who cannot and will not answer the mans question as to why she thinks he's racist. He is racist because he hangs out with a guy she points at. I hope the proud boys don't become angry and aggressive like they are in all those videos. Proud boys burning an upside-down USA flag which has the anarchist symbol on it.

Whats a "femail proud boy"?

No one wants a fascist or racist working for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Well if MaryPatriotNews says it then it must be true

Minnesota Police Chief good enough for you?
    "Objects containing liquid believed to be urine were hurled at some of my officers along with bottles and rocks. Police horses were also assaulted by protesters striking them with sticks"

https://theminnesotasun.com/2019/10/13/minneapolis-police-chief-says-protesters-threw-objects-containing-urine-at-officers-during-trump-rally/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Much better, thanks.

You should've just posted that in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Fecking scum attacking the police horses with sticks.

Doesn't say the chief called them antifa.
    A group of Antifa anarchists were reportedly encircling Trump supporters as they left venue, in some cases punching, slapping, and pushing them, as The Sun wrote.

Reported by who?

Made up stuff again.

That damn Antifa tribute act again!! :mad:

minn1.jpg

• Advertisement

That damn Antifa tribute act again!! :mad:

minn1.jpg

Where's that photo from?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement