Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antifa [Mod Warning on post #1 - updated 08/08/19]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Couldn't agree more, and it's not just Antifa, it's leftists in general that project all of the above and to a grossly disproportionate degree. If they only directed their hate and bile at genuine white supremacists, then nobody would have an issue with them, but clearly that is not the case.

The truth is the left act like an hysterical cult these days and it's very hard to get them to see the truth on so many issues. I think the mainstream media are playing a huge part in it also as they enable it. Like MSNBC saying Trump wants to 'exterminate' Latinos and CNN constantly quoting Trump out of context to make it appear as if he has said all immigrants are animals or Neo Nazis are fine people.

They know what they are doing when they do that and it's all about control at the end of the day as if you convince your base America is more divided than it is, then you will get people to vote out of fear. Democrats have been doing it for years. It's why all the democrat candidates were promising to soften the laws at the border and some idiots even saying ICE needs to be disbanded.

Anyway, I think this video goes a long way to showing what a sham it is to suggest Trump supporters are racist or that them believing in making America great again has a white supremacist agenda, which the likes of Jussie Smollet would very much love people to believe.

Antifa make a guest appearance towards the end, along with lots of radical leftists.

There is a kickback thankfully

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/04/meet-the-anti-woke-left/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Seanachai wrote: »

Great article,
    the Dirtbag Left is a deserving and very accurate moniker! We have plenty of them in Ireland. They couldn't give the slightest f*ck about ordinary/working class people..in fact they despise them and see them as an obstacle.
    Chapo Trap House is an interesting channel, not surprising to see they're regarded as Nazis by the Dirtbag left

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Great article,
    the Dirtbag Left is a deserving and very accurate moniker! We have plenty of them in Ireland. They couldn't give the slightest f*ck about ordinary/working class people..in fact they despise them and see them as an obstacle.
    Chapo Trap House is an interesting channel, not surprising to see they're regarded as Nazis by the Dirtbag left

Who are you on about?

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    If you having issues understanding English, you have more problems then I originally thought.

Just asking who the "dirtbag" left in Ireland are?
    Bet it's Twitter you're talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭SexBobomb

20Cent wrote: »

What ? maybe read the article linked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

If only this had happened Antifa everytime they behaved similarly.

https://twitter.com/DavidJHarrisJr/status/1181391430444437507

There's an article linked, it explains what and who the Dirtbag Left are.

Here it is again.
    https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/07/04/meet-the-anti-woke-left/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Great article,

So you like the left just not the fake left? I can get with that.
    Some pretend to be on the left, yeah likely. Like the way conservatives pretend they care about society when they just look out for their own.

So you like the left just not the fake left? I can get with that.
    Some pretend to be on the left, yeah likely. Like the way conservatives pretend they care about society when they just look out for their own.

Up until about 5 years ago I was a lifelong Labour voter, with Greens No 2 whenever they had a candidate in my constituency.

SexBobomb wrote: »
    What ? maybe read the article linked.

You said it's in Ireland just asked who you are referring to.

• Advertisement

If only this had happened Antifa everytime they behaved similarly.

People just standing there assaulted and arrested.

You said it's in Ireland just asked who you are referring to.

I literally didn't say anything like that, are you ok ?

Up until about 5 years ago I was a lifelong Labour voter, with Greens No 2 whenever they had a candidate in my constituency.

Funnily enough I use to be a Labour party member. I guess we both got turned off. Doesn't mean we have to toss away decent values though, even if Labour did.
    Constantly haranguing 'the left' over a minority of no marks, who by practice aren't 'the left' is pretty pointless.
    Similarly in a discussion on people against fascism where some need arresting. There are ****ty people in the world of varying politics. The KKK shouldn't tar all Conservatives either.

SexBobomb wrote: »
    I literally didn't say anything like that, are you ok ?

Mixed you up with another similar poster. He or she said we have plenty of them in Ireland. You replied read the article. The article is about the US.

Clear now.

Mixed you up with another similar poster. He or she said we have plenty of them in Ireland. You replied read the article. The article is about the US.

Clear now.

Oh you mixed it up, cool, I was getting worried about you.

People just standing there assaulted and arrested.

An organised masked gang blocking the road and getting up on the front of a bus should be taken down and arrested.

An organised masked gang blocking the road and getting up on the front of a bus should be taken down and arrested.

You mean protesters? Sounded like you were talking about the Shankill Butchers for a minute.

One thing I'll never understand is self proclaimed right wing, small government, freedom loving people celebrating police brutality.
    It's like they are total hypocrits.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,726 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A gang does imply an initiation ritual... which is what exactly

Overheal wrote: »
    A gang does imply an initiation ritual... which is what exactly

Also where is it, what is happening, what's the context. Who are they. Put antifa in the title above a video and they eat it up.

• Advertisement

Also where is it, what is happening, what's the context. Who are they. Put antifa in the title above a video and they eat it up.

Oh here we go, it was really the Proud Boys dressed up as Antifa I suppose.

Why can you people never accept that Antifa are worthless racist fascist scum?

What will it take?

Aren't all the videos of them behaving like worthless racist fascist scum enough?

How many campuses do they have to vandalise just because a conservative speaker is set to give a talk? How many bottles of urine do they have to throw? How many black people do they have to racially abuse? How many people do they have to violently attack? How many journalists do they have to split open?

Wilful ignorance.

What will it take?

Aren't all the videos of them behaving like worthless racist fascist scum enough?

How many campuses do they have to vandalise just because a conservative speaker is set to give a talk? How many bottles of urine do they have to throw? How many black people do they have to racially abuse? How many people do they have to violently attack? How many journalists do they have to split open?

Wilful ignorance.

Where was the video taken?
    Don't know?
    Putting antifa in the title is enough to convince you?

What will it take?

Wilful ignorance.

I just read this as you arguing in a mirror ‘why are you so in the tank for Trump’ tbh

Seems it was a protest against police brutality.
    Not antifa.

Saw this after your clip played:

1.03 onwards is pretty telling.

I feel we need some balance here. You would think nobody is ever uncivil, except for Antifa acting in a vacuum.

I just read this as you arguing in a mirror ‘why are you so in the tank for Trump’ tbh

Your replies as lucid as ever I see.
    Not antifa.

Of course it was bloody Antifa :P

Here's some more footage showing precisely why they deserved to be arrested. Jan 2017.

Your replies as lucid as ever I see.

Of course it was bloody Antifa :P

Here's some more footage showing precisely why they deserved to be arrested. Jan 2017.

Antifa not mentioned once in the report.
    Anyone wearing black is antifa now?

Just saw a lad in full black helmet and all on a motorcycle and thought to myself oh **** here come the Antifa again

• Advertisement

Just saw a lad in full black helmet and all on a motorcycle and thought to myself oh **** here come the Antifa again

Watch enough grifter videos and they're conditioned to see everything as antifa.
    Or maybe they think the cops are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement