Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,268 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Kimsang wrote: »
    People like you that infer I am a racist because ....reasons.

Do you believe Japanese people are racist?
    Are you white? Because if so you are calling an asian in the above quotes a racist. Which by woke logic is racist. Everything is racist!!

Can you try to make sense? I know you dont understand racism but fúckin hell you are just vomiting out random buzzwords.

"Woke logic" and "woke" just seems like you trying to clutch at made up straws.....

Are you trying to ask biko questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

Odhinn wrote: »
    It would be nice if you could target and quote anyone posting here that's using or has used "woke logic" in such a manner.

I have been asking a fairly simple question for a few days now, the woke types are purposefully avoiding it.

Batgoat got the furthest by admitting s/he thought Japan was xenophobic(wouldn't go as far as racist though)

The rest of the woke brigade know they're narrative fails when considering a country such as Japan.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Can you try to make sense? I know you dont understand racism but fúckin hell you are just vomiting out random buzzwords.

"Woke logic" and "woke" just seems like you trying to clutch at made up straws.....

Are you trying to ask biko questions?

Are you white?
    Can a black person be a racist?
    What is your definition of racism?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,026 ✭✭✭Odhinn

The rest of the woke brigade know they're narrative fails when considering a country such as Japan.

What is their narrative exactly?

I have been asking a fairly simple question for a few days now, the woke types are purposefully avoiding it.

Batgoat got the furthest by admitting s/he thought Japan was xenophobic(wouldn't go as far as racist though)

What woke brigade :pac:

• Advertisement

What is their narrative exactly?

That only white people can be racist.

Are you white?

Not relevant.
    Yes.
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race

Not relevant.
    Yes.
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race

So why did you infer I was racist twice?
    Fair play on the consistency of racism denial. Real shame you cant be proud and admit what you believe but hey ho.
    So racists continue to insist nothing is ever racist. I dont get their phobia of the word but its amusing anyway. They try to cling onto some part of the modern "PC" world.

I met none of those standards that you just wrote.

Then this "woke brigade" are idiots that dont understand racism.....

Are you Stephen and Recedite part of this "woke brigade"

Then this "woke brigade" are idiots that dont understand racism.....

Like you that inferred twice I was racist? Where is your proof?
    Fair play on the consistency of racism denial. Real shame you cant be proud and admit what you believe but hey ho.
    So racists continue to insist nothing is ever racist. I dont get their phobia of the word but its amusing anyway. They try to cling onto some part of the modern "PC" world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,026 ✭✭✭Odhinn

If somebody has said same in this thread, or in another thread, please link it, because thus far I haven't seen anyone do so.

The whole 'only white people.....' remark was made with Afro-Americans in mind. Essentially it stated that insufficient black people were in such positions as could be used to discriminate against 'whites'. That is a flawed premise, given the fact there are now black Judges, senior police offers and even a president.

Like you that inferred twice I was racist? Where is your proof?

In the thread. Probably around where I made those posts? Although I'm 90% sure the second of those wasnt quoting you you just got triggered by it on behalf of the wokies. But its been established for days you dont understand racism.

You fit right in on that woke brigade.

In the thread. Probably around where I made those posts? Although I'm 90% sure the second of those wasnt quoting you you just got triggered by it on behalf of the wokies. But its been established for days you dont understand racism.

You fit right in on that woke brigade.

You have no proof and you're lying you're talking tripe. Where is your integrity? Show me proof and prove me wrong. You bandy around the word racist, and then when called out on it, 'it's in the thread' all the same with you woke types.

You guys also move the goalposts when it suits from the dictionary definition of racism to the sociological definition and vice versa.

Answer the question: Is japan racist or not?

If somebody has said same in this thread, or in another thread, please link it, because thus far I haven't seen anyone do so.

The whole 'only white people.....' remark was made with Afro-Americans in mind. Essentially it stated that insufficient black people were in such positions as could be used to discriminate against 'whites'. That is a flawed premise, given the fact there are now black Judges, senior police offers and even a president.

No, the ones that believe it don't have the integrity to say it.(except batgoat) They will avoid the question, introduce strawmen/red herrings and move the goalposts. The same ones that flippantly label others as racists, misogynists and sexists, and when challenged refer back to 'woke' definition of racism, sexism and homophobia. This is done with the intent to shift the focus away from criticism, often onto some minor detail or tangent

The modern day crypto-fascist, famously described by Heinrich Böll

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

No, the ones that believe it don't have the integrity to say it.(except batgoat) They will avoid the question, introduce strawmen/red herrings and move the goalposts. The same ones that flippantly label others as racists, misogynists and sexists, and when challenged refer back to 'woke' definition of racism, sexism and homophobia. This is done with the intent to shift the focus away from criticism, often onto some minor detail or tangent

That's some mistake there mixing up William F. Buckley Jr. and Henrich Böll

You have no proof and you're lying you're talking tripe. Where is your integrity? Show me proof and prove me wrong. You bandy around the word racist, and then when called out on it, 'it's in the thread' all the same with you woke types.

You guys also move the goalposts when it suits from the dictionary definition of racism to the sociological definition and vice versa.

Answer the question: Is japan racist or not?

Why can't you answer the question of where your going to emigrate to when Justin gets into power?

Also to answer your question racisim isn't purely something that is exclusive to white people, they just ****e on about their beliefs more.

Except when they answer you and you ignore it........amazing.

I answered your stupid "woke survey" yet you werent capable or comprehending it and asked more shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Are you white?

I'm white.

Yes a black person can be racist, what a silly question.

My definition of racism is a hatred or bias against an individual who belongs to a certain group of people purely based on the fact that they belong to that group with no other reason. It's fairly simple.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Why can't you answer the question of where your going to emigrate to when Justin gets into power?

Also to answer your question racisim isn't purely something that is exclusive to white people, they just ****e on about their beliefs more.

Because your question is loaded.
    It assumes this guy Justin is going to get into power.
    It assumes Justin wants to expel all non ethnic irish.

So I'm not sure if these two are true.
    Could you in future ask less loaded questions like the ones I pose please? They are far more efficient at advancing a conversation, as they don't lead in the future to "Gotcha!" moments.

But let's suppose they are true. I would go to the UK or Thailand.

The Japanese people believe that anyone who is not ethnically Japanese cannot be considered Japanese, similar to most countries in the world that are not Western. You could move there and have generations of children, and they would not be considered Japanese.
    If this were true, would it be enough for you to call the Japan racist?

Because that's the bar many seem to have set for Stephen.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    My definition of racism is a hatred or bias against an individual who belongs to a certain group of people purely based on the fact that they belong to that group with no other reason. It's fairly simple.

Where is your integrity?
    You thanked this post on 22-08-2019, 16:48
    cookie1977 wrote: »
    "Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples. These views can take the form of social actions, practices or beliefs, or political systems in which different races are ranked as inherently superior or inferior to each other, based on presumed shared inheritable traits, abilities, or qualities."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

When we were arguing what the definition of what a racist was.

• Advertisement

Wheres this idea non Japanese born people cant become Japanese citizens?

The Japanese had a Brazilian born left back for years so it doesnt appear correct.

I dont get it. What's the question/comment? You've thrown out so much "stuff" I'm getting lost.

That's some mistake there mixing up William F. Buckley Jr. and Henrich Böll

This post serves only as proof as to meaning of what crypto-fascism is.
    This is done with the intent to shift the focus away from criticism, often onto some minor detail or tangent

This post serves only as proof as to meaning of what crypto-fascism is.
    Still lost.

Still lost.

I think kim is just arguing with the woke brigade in her mind. Vomiting all the buzzwords.

This is what happens when you OD on GemGem.

I will be clear. Try to keep up.

Odhinn and Pinkeye both liked a post created by cookie1977 posted on 22-08-2019, 16:48.

This post was arguing that a dislike of the ideology if Islam is akin to racism.

Here is the post

Now the mob of bullies are backtracking to the dictionary definition of racism again. It's all documented in this thread how many times the likes of pinkeye switch between definitions to suit their agenda.
    pinkyeye wrote: »
    So you admit that you hate people based purely on their religion??
    The very definition of racist.

Where is your integrity?
    You thanked this post on 22-08-2019, 16:48

You asked what MY definition was??

Now because I liked a previous post that has to be MY definition??

Seriously what are you on about?

And who monitors likes? :D

Odhinn and Pinkeye both liked a post created by cookie1977 posted on 22-08-2019, 16:48.

This post was arguing that a dislike of the ideology if Islam is akin to racism.

Here is the post

Now the mob of bullies are backtracking to the dictionary definition of racism again. It's all documented in this thread how many times the likes of pinkeye switch between definitions to suit their agenda.
    The point of my post was about the fact that the definition of racism has broadened, so what's your point?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,569 ✭✭✭snotboogie

Wheres this idea non Japanese born people cant become Japanese citizens?

The Japanese had a Brazilian born left back for years so it doesnt appear correct.

You can become a Japanese citizen if you are not born in Japan but it is much harder than it is in Europe. Ethnicity and Nationality are one in the same across pretty much all of Asia, Singapore being the only notable exception that I can think of. The huge majority of Brazilians who emigrated to Japan were ethnically Japanese.

• Advertisement

Here is the post

You need to go back and read MY definition again Kimsang.

I specifically mention "groups" of people. That would include people who share a religion. What's confusing you??

I don't think you're taking enough time to read stuff before getting outraged. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement