Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US congresswoman states America should be "more fearful of white men"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    I didn't.

Just thought it was a, he's mad with that guy.. And read about it, and presumed it was the subpoena thing that triggered it.

Since you follow trump on twitter you must’ve read his latest tweet about Al Sharpton?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

mad muffin wrote: »
    Since you follow trump on twitter you must’ve read his latest tweet about Al Sharpton?

That's not how my twitter works. I follow people but I've to go look haha. They don't flash up on my brain... Yet!

Twitter notifications not added to anyone :)

But I do have access to all his tweets. Like everyone who wants to. So I can go look if you want? I'm confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Idiot who wants to be offended ignores actual meaning of words.

The meaning of Trump's words resulted in an entire community being dehumanised because of his own personal vendetta. It wasn't expressed out of concern so don't it was.

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

batgoat wrote: »
    The meaning of Trump's words resulted in an entire community being dehumanised because of his own personal vendetta. It wasn't expressed out of concern so don't it was.

I know anti-Trumpers don't do nuance or even have a base level understanding of what he means, because orange man bad.

But he didn't dehumanise Baltimore residents, he actually brought up their plight to rightly call out two things. Democratic ineptitude in their die hard minority catchment areas, and corruption. With the billions that's gone into Baltimore, the streets should have been paved with gold.

Yet somehow billions pour in and there's very little to show for it.

All gone into the Democrat pockets with 3 mayors in the last 4 years.

That's not how my twitter works. I follow people but I've to go look haha. They don't flash up on my brain... Yet!

Twitter notifications not added to anyone :)

But I do have access to all his tweets. Like everyone who wants to. So I can go look if you want? I'm confused!

Oh right. I’m not on Twitter so I don’t know exactly how it works. But there is going to be major fallout to the democrats on this. Oh boy. Trumps playing them again. But non of the mainstream news media will air anything about this except Fox News I would suspect. Do you want me to post a short video of it?

You know who Al Sharpton is right?
    batgoat wrote: »

Lol. Dehumanised? You know who dehumanised them? The democrats. First by letting it happen on their watch. And second by calling his tweet racist.

I can post a dozen videos of people from West Baltimore thanking trump for shining a spotlight on their plight. Trump shows Elijah Cummings for who he really is. A greedy blowhard who has robbed the people of Baltimore of their dignity. He who has been their rep for decades has done nothing for them. But he has the gall to chastise the border agents for the state of the boarder? Like they have something to do about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,963 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

But he didn't use the term hood rat. :confused:

Of course not :rolleyes:

Oh right. I’m not on Twitter so I don’t know exactly how it works. But there is going to be major fallout to the democrats on this. Oh boy. Trumps playing them again. But non of the mainstream news media will air anything about this except Fox News I would suspect. Do you want me to post a short video of it?

No thanks. I'm "on" YouTube.

How do you get your "twitter news"? What's your favourite source for Tweets?

No thanks. I'm "on" YouTube.

How do you get your "twitter news"? What's your favourite source for Tweets?

I dont really have a source. Lots of different places on the Internet.

Cite them.

Ah right... What's you're top source, like add this to your bookmarks, desert Island, source for tweets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Marianne Williamson explained how she planned to pay the hefty bill ($200 to $500 billion dollars) for her planned slavery reparations… Slave reparations will be paid for in part by people 'uncapping their dreams.' "You repeal the 2017 tax cut. You put back in the middle-class tax cut. You make it that the United States government, in fact, can negotiate with Big Pharma. You have the $15-an-hour minimum wage. You have the 3% tax on billionaires. You have the 2% tax on $50 million or more. You start having some cash on hand."

There wouldn’t be enough millionaires and billionaires in a millennia to pay for all the democrats spending addictions.

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is more Marianne Williamson.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    Marianne Williamson prescription is more Marianne Williamson.

Wrong thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

notobtuse wrote: »
    Marianne Williamson explained how she planned to pay the hefty bill ($200 to $500 billion dollars) for her planned slavery reparations… Slave reparations will be paid for in part by people 'uncapping their dreams.' "You repeal the 2017 tax cut. You put back in the middle-class tax cut. You make it that the United States government, in fact, can negotiate with Big Pharma. You have the $15-an-hour minimum wage. You have the 3% tax on billionaires. You have the 2% tax on $50 million or more. You start having some cash on hand."

There wouldn’t be enough millionaires and billionaires in a millennia to pay for all the democrats spending addictions.

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is more Marianne Williamson.

Then how come the Republicans run 94% of the poorest states in the US. No offence but your logic escapes me. Democratic policies have governed the richest states in America. Republican policies have governed the poorest in America, Democrats the richest. Simple economics.

Overheal wrote: »
    Cite them.
    Ah right... What's you're top source, like add this to your bookmarks, desert Island, source for tweets.

Bunch of ****ing comedians. Lol

Sources. Gtfo

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Then how come the Republicans run 94% of the poorest states in the US. No offence but your logic escapes me. Democratic policies have governed the richest states in America. Republican policies have governed the poorest in America, Democrats the richest. Simple economics.

Isn’t your monkey is getting tired?

Sources. Gtfo

So it just all comes out of your ass or is it stormfront and you’re just shy about the fact?

Overheal wrote: »
    So it just all comes out of your ass or is it stormfront and you’re just shy about the fact?

This just proves to me that it’s your ass your are talking out of. ;)

Larry Elder is a white supremacist now? Lol wtf some kind of new comedy?

Ok so this Larry Elder is your “desert Island” source, you trust pretty much whatever he says.

Sources. Gtfo

You've lost me. I just asked you're Twitter sources.

I feel like I've asked alexa to google something.

• Advertisement

Isn’t your monkey is getting tired?

It is a bit MM. Sure what else can I do?n You have posters, some of who have never set foot in certain cities saying "I hear that (Democratic run city) is a sh1thole" or "the Democrats are going to destroy the country". One poster bragged that Democratic cities are wealthier but Republican cities "have a lower quality of life", as if that's a good thing. Another seemed to think California being the 6th largest economy in the world was a stick to beat Democrats with.

The same posters who have never lived here repeat the same lies, use bizarre logic and attack the "left" for playing identity politics despite supporting a president who based a presidential campaign on the "threat of Mexicans."

So yes M, I do get tired but I can hardly keep quiet in in the face of Republican supporters preaching about the economics?

It reminds me of a Frankie Boyle joke. "The best thing about supporting Scottish independence is that I get half a dozen tweets a day from Rangers fans telling me I don't understand economics."

Did you guys catch this? it's one of the awful Democrat 'squad' members being about as racist as one can be, but no media attention...no BBC headlines.

Literally telling blacks, muslims and gays they're only wanted if they speak for blacks, muslims and gays.

The double standards is on another level.

Oh and if you don't know who the HodgeTwins are, then sort your lives out ffs.

NKante wrote: »
    Did you guys catch this? it's one of the awful Democrat 'squad' members being about as racist as one can be, but no media attention...no BBC headlines.

Literally telling blacks, muslims and gays they're only wanted if they speak for blacks, muslims and gays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yji0zy2nrPE

But but...TRUMP RACIST!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Those guys are fuuuuny :D

Can any of you guys attacking "the squad" put together a reasoned post without a video where we have to guess what's going on? Now's your chance to tell us all about the news the media is missing and you blow it by posting a random video mostly cut with two guys laughing and very little of the alleged racism.

But but...TRUMP RACIST!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Those guys are fuuuuny :D

Can you explain how it's racist? Not disagreeing but would love to hear your definition of racism and how this fits?

Can you explain how it's racist? Not disagreeing but would love to hear your definition of racism and how this fits?

How is rat infested racist?

The problem is, that a leftist's brain isn't wired to see their own innate racism.

Whether it's the bigotry of low expectations or expecting a black person to only speak from a black perspective.

That's why there's no point in trying to explain it to you, because you'll just stare blankly back with a confused expression.

Leftists just don't get it.

A bit like the anti-semitism mob in Labour. They're genuinely confused when you tell them it's racist to talk about relocating Jews from the M.E to another country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

How is rat infested racist?

Because he isn't referring to rodents.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,448 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The problem is, that a leftist's brain isn't wired to see their own innate racism.

Whether it's the bigotry of low expectations or expecting a black person to only speak from a black perspective.

That's why there's no point in trying to explain it to you, because you'll just stare blankly back with a confused expression.

Leftists just don't get it.

A bit like the anti-semitism mob in Labour. They're genuinely confused when you tell them it's racist to talk about relocating Jews from the M.E to another country.

I could tell you what it means but it would be a waste of my time because you just wouldn't get it.

What a pile of condescending shìte :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I could tell you what it means but it would be a waste of my time because you just wouldn't get it.

What a pile of condescending shìte :rolleyes:

I just showed him a video of a politician telling black people they're not wanted unless they represent black people.

And he still didn't get it.

Are you also a bit confused?

Ok, I'll give it a go.

Let's say a black person wants to get involved in politics and decided to run in 99% white New Hampshire and dedicate their political life to making things better in New Hampshire.

Then Trump says that the black person should only get involved in black areas and on black issues...because...you know...they're black.

How do you reckon that would go down?

Advertisement