Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US congresswoman states America should be "more fearful of white men"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

mad muffin wrote: »
    How is rat infested racist?

Because a man sued by Nixon's government for race discrimination wasn't talking about the rats in Baltimore when he said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

MrFresh wrote: »
    Because he isn't referring to rodents.

Haha. Another comedian. Oh you guys. Your just too much. Too much I say. Too much. :D

NKante wrote: »
    I just showed him a video of a politician telling black people they're not wanted unless they represent black people.

And he still didn't get it.

Are you also a bit confused?

Ok, I'll give it a go.

Let's say a black person wants to get involved in politics and decided to run in 99% white New Hampshire and dedicate their political life to making things better in New Hampshire.

Then Trump says that the black person should only get involved in black areas and on black issues...because...you know...they're black.

How do you reckon that would go down?

It would go down badly. Could you post her racist quote in its entirety for comparison?

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Because a man sued by Nixon's government for race discrimination wasn't talking about the rats in Baltimore when he said that.

Oh riiiight. I see. So you Must have issue with the dems cosying up with Al Sharpton too.

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

It would go down badly. Could you post her racist quote in its entirety for comparison?

Unfortunately due to your censorious mob who control big tech, youtube manipulates the search and algorithm which means only positive news is shown about her and I'm not scrolling pages to find it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453007-pressley-democrats-need-any-more-black-voices-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black

• Advertisement

Oh riiiight. I see. So you Must have issue with the dems cosying up with Al Sharpton too.

They love a bit of Farrakhan too. Called Jews "termites"....but but but Baltimore...orange man bad.

Unfortunately due to your censorious mob who control big tech, youtube manipulates the search and algorithm which means only positive news is shown about her and I'm not scrolling pages to find it.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/453007-pressley-democrats-need-any-more-black-voices-that-dont-want-to-be-a-black

YouTube manipulates the search engine......

Do you and MM have special antenna that allows you to find and post videos you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5_6g0jCpWU.

YouTube manipulates the search engine......

I guess you wouldn't get this kind of news in the Guardian or Morning Star, or whatever utter dross you read - but Google has been caught manipulating their search engine and youtube search.

Documents and Google employee whistle blowers have uncovered it all with clear proof.

That's why they've been hauled in front of congress and an investigation is underway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

What are your twitter sources?

• Advertisement

How does that relate to my point?

I guess you wouldn't get this kind of news in the Guardian or Morning Star, or whatever utter dross you read - but Google has been caught manipulating their search engine and youtube search.

Documents and Google employee whistle blowers have uncovered it all with clear proof.

That's why they've been hauled in front of congress and an investigation is underway.

What if Congress was manipulated?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Oh facts are biased now? Lol. Bombarded. Lol. I have no other way to show it as the likes of cnn. ABC. NBC. Will not show it. They want you to hate trump. They want you to call him racist. They hope that you will vote Democrat. It’s that simple.

This is you. Fingers in ears. Lalalalala.
    Bunch of ****ing comedians. Lol

Sources. Gtfo
    Isn’t your monkey is getting tired?
    This just proves to me that it’s your ass your are talking out of. ;)

Larry Elder is a white supremacist now? Lol wtf some kind of new comedy?
    But but...TRUMP RACIST!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Those guys are fuuuuny :D
    Haha. Another comedian. Oh you guys. Your just too much. Too much I say. Too much. :D

You are treading on very thin ice (and you know you are following my prior warning). Please show respect rather than disdain to other users. You are entitled to express your opinion, but please do not use the views of others without being prepared to provide back-up. And most of all, please keep it civil

Any questions, PM me

Thanks

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    What are your twitter sources?

Twitter source for what? I told you already that trump has turned his light on to al Sharpton with a tweet.

The very racist Al Sharpton. The Al Sharpton that has been responsible for inflaming a situation that caused the 91 crown heights riots and a devastating blaze in Harlem in 95. He visited Obama’s White House over 70 and met with him one to one at lest 5 times. Now the dems are coysing up to him too.

Well there’s now a video of him advocating the killing of whites and cops. Or as he so eloquently puts it. Crackers and pigs.

But you didn’t want to see it. So I want post it.
    How does that relate to my point?

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Twitter source for what? I told you already that trump has turned his light on to al Sharpton with a tweet.

The very racist Al Sharpton. The Al Sharpton that has been responsible for inflaming a situation that caused the 91 crown heights riots and a devastating blaze in Harlem in 95. He visited Obama’s White House over 70 and met with him one to one at lest 5 times. Now the dems are coysing up to him too.

Well there’s now a video of him advocating the killing of whites and cops. Or as he so eloquently puts it. Crackers and pigs.

But you didn’t want to see it. So I want post it.

Deflect. Deflect. Deflect.

Deflect from what? I didn't defend anything. You posted something in response to my pointing out Trump was sued for discrimination against black people but what you posted was irrelevant to my point.

Genuinely not deflecting anything. I'm just asking you to present your point in the form of a statement as opposed to a question.

Deflect from what? I didn't defend anything. You posted something in response to my pointing out Trump was sued for discrimination against black people but what you posted was irrelevant to my point.

Genuinely not deflecting anything. I'm just asking you to present your point in the form of a statement as opposed to a question.

he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.

That’s 44 years ago. Al Sharpton is now. Do you have an issue with Sharpton and the democrats together?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,864 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm confused as to what Al Sharpton has to do with this thread?

Overheal wrote: »
    I'm confused as to what Al Sharpton has to do with this thread?

What is it that confuses you?

he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.

That’s 44 years ago. Al Sharpton is now. Do you have an issue with Sharpton and the democrats together?

Why would he have to sign something to say he wouldn't discriminate against black people? You're say 44 years ago he was racist but not now?

Yes I think Al isn't a decent human being in a lot of ways.

What is it that confuses you?

Precisely what I said: what does Al Sharpton have to do with this thread?

• Advertisement

Are we getting to the stage where we can just clear up these threads. No sense at the moment.

I hope this is some Cambridge analytical stuff.

Seriously? Do I have to spoon feed it to you? This thread is about a Democrat representative saying we should fear white men. But the democrats are more than happy to get into bed with Al Sharpton.

Are we getting to the stage where we can just clear up these threads. No sense at the moment.
    I hope this is some Cambridge analytical stuff.

You keep posting stuff like this what do you expect?

Why would he have to sign something to say he wouldn't discriminate against black people? You're say 44 years ago he was racist but not now?

Yes I think Al isn't a decent human being in a lot of ways.

And the dems are more than happy to cosy up to him. A man that says to people to go out and kill whites and cops.

So spare me if trump in the 70’s signed an agreement not to discriminate. Which he honoured. Who knows. Maybe it was the crowning of him.

I'm still confused, is Al Sharpton a domestic terrorist? Why are you invoking Al Sharpton? What is the context? You have plenty of time for this discussion, being (temporarily, I assume) out of work by your own mention. And I just assumed that as the author of 1 out of every 8 posts in this thread, that you had some desire to contribute to the topic. Given this, I'm perplexed why you should be so exasperated to carry on what is, practically, a conversation of your own creation.

And the dems are more than happy to cosy up to him. A man that says to people to go out and kill whites and cops.

So spare me if trump in the 70’s signed an agreement not to discriminate. Which he honoured. Who knows. Maybe it was the crowning of him.

Trump was sued by the government for not renting to black people. He agreed to sign something saying he wouldn't discriminate. Why didn't he deny the allegations?

Trump was sued by the government for not renting to black people. He agreed to sign something saying he wouldn't discriminate. Why didn't he deny the allegations?

I already posted your answer

As for why he didn’t deny the allegations? You’ll have to ask him.

I already posted your answer

As for why he didn’t deny the allegations? You’ll have to ask him.

I don't have to ask him. He didn't deny the charges of racial discrimination so he's racist.

• Advertisement

I don't have to ask him. He didn't deny the charges of racial discrimination so he's racist.

He didn’t admit it either but by your metric. The democrats are far worse since they are in bed with Al Sharpton.

Advertisement