Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US congresswoman states America should be "more fearful of white men"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

notobtuse wrote: »
    After watching the democrat primary debates the last two evenings it seems apparent ‘The Squad’ are now the defacto leaders of the democratic party, regardless of what Nancy Pelosi claims. The subjects deemed important by The Squad were front and center at the debates.

After watching the debate a song, with appropriate lyrics to the horrorshow, kept running through my head

They're coming to take me away, ho, ho, hee, hee,
    To the economic funny farm where life is beautiful and everything is free…
    And I'll be happy to denounce all nice young men with their privileged white faces

You get that the questions are decided by the moderators, not the candidates or Democratic Party?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

alastair wrote: »
    You get that the questions are decided by the moderators, not the candidates or Democratic Party?
    Yes CNN... are you claiming there's a difference between them and the Democratic Party? That would be a stretch. And the head of the DNC reviews and approves the questions put forth, I believe. In the past the head of the DNC (Donna Brazile) even gave Hillary Clinton the questions in advance of a debate.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Yes CNN... are you claiming there's a difference between them and the Democratic Party? That would be a stretch. And the head of the DNC reviews and approves the questions put forth, I believe. In the past the head of the DNC (Donna Brazile) even gave Hillary Clinton the questions in advance of a debate.

And that's how we're in this whole mess. Too much belief and reliance of hearsay.

steddyeddy wrote: »
    And that's how we're in this whole mess. Too much belief and reliance of hearsay.
    As I noted, in the past the head of the DNC (Donna Brazile) received debate questions in advance and gave Hillary Clinton the questions before the debate took place so she would be prepared. That's not the reliance of hearsay. Facts are funny things. Does the head of the DNC STILL get the questions in advance... I believe they do but I'm not 110% sure at the current time.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Site Banned Posts: 297 ✭✭NKante

I was sad Marianne Williamson ran out of time before she could tell us how the magic properties of crystals would be the main focus of her health care reform initiative.

Proper MILF. Absolute bat****. Hit it once and run. Never give her your number.

• Advertisement

NKante wrote: »
    Proper MILF. Absolute bat****. Hit it once and run. Never give her your number.
    LOL. Marianne Williamson was the most-searched candidate during Tuesday night's Democratic presidential debate in 49 states (I believe the governor, Steve Bullock, took that honor in his own state of Montana ... They don’t know who their own governor is?). Democrats really are out of touch.

"Dark Psychic Force"… oh, my!

And poor Detroit... Elizabeth Warren, as president, would wait until Detroit was already nuked before she would even consider using nuclear weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

mad muffin wrote: »
    Pray tell oh wise and learned lawyer…
    Overruled!

Although a US embassy or consulate cannot process applications for asylum or refugee status, they may be able to offer other forms of protection. In extreme or exceptional circumstances, US embassies and consulates may offer alternative forms of protection, including (in most countries) temporary refuge, a referral to the US Refugee Admissions Program, or a request for parole to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security..

What point exactly are you trying to make? As far as I can tell you made an allegation that you cannot support and are now deflecting because you know the point is incorrect. Maybe try to make an even remotely coherent point and I'll address it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I was sad Marianne Williamson ran out of time before she could tell us how the magic properties of crystals would be the main focus of her health care reform initiative.

Yes. The dark forces at work. Lol.

[HTML][/HTML]
    What point exactly are you trying to make? As far as I can tell you made an allegation that you cannot support and are now deflecting because you know the point is incorrect. Maybe try to make an even remotely coherent point and I'll address it.

I made no prior allegation. I was just noting that a person CAN go to a US Embassy and request asylum or refugee status. The Embassy won't process the application, but in doing so (requesting asylum or refugee status) the US Embassy might be able to help in other ways... such as offering alternative forms of protection, including (in most countries) temporary refuge, a referral to the US Refugee Admissions Program, or a request for parole to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Having to settle for a Lincoln Continental rather than a Cadillac will still get you from point A to point B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭dont bother

eh.....

this is ridiculous tbh.
    people fighting over whether to be afraid of this that or the other.
    we shouldnt be told to be afraid of anything? WTF?

i'm not afraid, i'm not afraid of the things i dont like, or whatever. you can still have your opinions, but for gods sake has the world gotten so horribly soft and snowflakey that people are lapping this up?

"we should be afraid of white men" ?? seriously? wtf?

this is what "THEY" want - everyone having extreme opinions in the opposite - and it's all over nonsense that never matters.
    trans? doesnt matter a sh!te
    racism? doesnt exist unless you want it to
    right wing V left wing - nonsense, it's a created argument to cloud over the real sh!t that these governments are up to.

all of it is nonsense - right and left - you're all wrong - why are you all wrong? because you are AFRAID

if you're not afraid of bullsh!t like this, then everything else just becomes a joke and not worth your time and you get to live a real life in the real world with YOUR OWN THOUGHTS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

[HTML][/HTML]

I made no prior allegation. I was just noting that a person CAN go to a US Embassy and request asylum or refugee status. The Embassy won't process the application, but in doing so (requesting asylum or refugee status) the US Embassy might be able to help in other ways... such as offering alternative forms of protection, including (in most countries) temporary refuge, a referral to the US Refugee Admissions Program, or a request for parole to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

Lol

eh.....

this is ridiculous tbh.
    people fighting over whether to be afraid of this that or the other.
    we shouldnt be told to be afraid of anything? WTF?

i'm not afraid, i'm not afraid of the things i dont like, or whatever. you can still have your opinions, but for gods sake has the world gotten so horribly soft and snowflakey that people are lapping this up?

"we should be afraid of white men" ?? seriously? wtf?

this is what "THEY" want - everyone having extreme opinions in the opposite - and it's all over nonsense that never matters.
    trans? doesnt matter a sh!te
    racism? doesnt exist unless you want it to
    right wing V left wing - nonsense, it's a created argument to cloud over the real sh!t that these governments are up to.

all of it is nonsense - right and left - you're all wrong - why are you all wrong? because you are AFRAID

if you're not afraid of bullsh!t like this, then everything else just becomes a joke and not worth your time and you get to live a real life in the real world with YOUR OWN THOUGHTS
    It's all just part of the battle for votes to see who will win the war to control the US government.

It's all just part of the battle for votes to see who will win the war to control the US government.

possibly, but do you know what - i simply dont care.
    i dont care about racism, trans "issues", lgbt (even though i would be in that), the border, the wall, trump, right wing left wing, social politics, blah blah blah,...."

when you dont care, you dont fear, and life is a LOT better.

Certainly never be TOLD by some stranger on the internet what to fear, or follow.

how can people live like this, constantly bickering over non-issues that are completely irrelevant to them.

we live in IReland - why are there so many "anti trump" people in ireland?!!

i dont care about racism, trans "issues", lgbt (even though i would be in that), the border, the wall, trump, right wing left wing, social politics, blah blah blah,...."

Certainly never be TOLD by some stranger on the internet what to fear, or follow.

how can people live like this, constantly bickering over non-issues that are completely irrelevant to them.

I don't know... perhaps they just like telling people in the US how to live their lives and what their laws should be. Or they may think with Trump’s US tax cuts it might affect the fact that the United States accounts for about 70% of the foreign investment into Ireland and employs an estimated 160,000 people. Or... that a post Brexit Britain could find Trump’s America a more welcoming place than Ireland when it comes to trade deals.

I don't know... perhaps they just like telling people in the US how to live their lives and what their laws should be. Or they may think with Trump’s US tax cuts it might affect the fact that the United States accounts for about 70% of the foreign investment into Ireland and employs an estimated 160,000 people. Or... that a post Brexit Britain could find Trump’s America a more welcoming place than Ireland when it comes to trade deals.

why care though?
    who cares!!

whatll happen will be, and there's no amount of bickering, or arguing between people that will change whatever these governments are going to do anyway.

i just used trump as an example for asking why there are so many people who give a sh!t about so many things outside of Ireland. we have plenty to fix in this country - we are focussing on these moronic issues way more than we should be focussing on our own problems in this country - thousands of miles away from the US or wherever ....

if everyone just didnt care, or pretend to care, as much as they do now, then that would be great.

i find that caring about my own sh!t in my own world seems to do me just fine. Fvck everyone else.

the best advice i ever got was "dont worry about anyone else - most people are cvnts". and it has been proven to me time and time again, so now i wont bother.

It’s because of the bias liberal media and the Democrats. Calling all republicans racist and anyone who disagrees with them racist is their MO since the 60’s
    Since realities swapped and al of a sudden the republicans became the party of slavery. The party of kkk. The party of Jim Crow. They have so convincingly pulled the wool over the American citizens eyes that they now thing it was the Democrats who won against the republicans in the civil war and against slavery.

The liberal bias media from the USA with their lies of racist trump and racist Republicans 24/7 has seeped out into the rest of the world. If you ask any Irish kid who,is Donald trump and what do you think of him? They will tell you exact who he is and that they think he’s racist. The smaller kids might even say they’d punch him if they saw him. If you ask the same kids who is the Taoiseach of Ireland. They wouldn’t have a clue.

I know you say you don’t care but you if you are interested. There are a few videos here that might enlighten you.

About trumps racism. Is he really racist. How have the Dems played the race card since the 60’s
    https://youtu.be/zUNynMEtRFk

This one here a guy asked people on the streets of America about Democrats and Republicans

https://youtu.be/RBLW4AgBAg8

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Yay, more videos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TeaBagMania

if a picture is with a thousand words than a video is worth a million.

i like the vids, keep em coming MM

if a picture is with a thousand words than a video is worth a million.

i like the vids, keep em coming MM

Thanks. But you know how it is… facts scare some people.

Here’s another educational video. Perfectly illustrating my point. The America Citizens are fed a Diet of trump racist. And stupid celebrities.

They don’t know a thing about their government or country. But they know how to parrot. Trump racist. Who’s Drake. And who are the Kardashians.

It’s extremely sad.

https://youtu.be/JrvJUCfYOvw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

How many hours per day do you spend watching videos on youtube?

• Advertisement

Billy Mays wrote: »
    How many hours per day do you spend watching videos on youtube?

If you’d have noticed the videos are not very long. Only a few minutes. I spend far more. And probably too much time on boards.

But what has that got to do with he price of bread?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

If you’d have noticed the videos are not very long. Only a few minutes. I spend far more. And probably too much time on boards.

But what has that got to do with he price of bread?

Are you paid by the trump campaign? If so hook me up :)

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Are you paid by the trump campaign? If so hook me up :)

Ha :D

Honestly. I just think the liberals/dems are just hoodwinking us. Just look at the latest controversy. MARIO Lopez says he thinks transgenderism is dangerous for little children. And not 24 hrs he has to apologise for speaking common sense.

This is what I’m rely fighting. I’d we let them keep shutting common sense down. It’s going to get real bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Honestly. I just think the liberals/dems are just hoodwinking us. Just look at the latest controversy. MARIO Lopez says he thinks transgenderism is dangerous for little children. And not 24 hrs he has to apologise for speaking common sense.

This is what I’m rely fighting. I’d we let them keep shutting common sense down. It’s going to get real bad.

Hoodwinking us?? You live in Ireland.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Honestly. I just think the liberals/dems are just hoodwinking us.

Ha I just meant the time you spend is like a full time job. I want that job!

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Hoodwinking us?? You live in Ireland.....

And you think Ireland’s in a vacuum. The **** seeps out from there.

When I hear Irish kids know trump by name and that he’s a racist and that they want to punch him. And they don’t know who the Taoiseach is. Or even worse what a Taoiseach is. Then yeah.

Not to mention that calling everything racist is an old democrats tactic. Ramped up even more since trump really triggered them.

The Squad has been quiet for the last couple of days but thank goodness we have democrat presidential candidate Marianne Williamson for our wacky viewing pleasure. I wonder if at the next debate the question will be asked of the candidates: ‘Show of hands, who pledges on this stage to be against dark psychic forces?’ I wonder when Williamson will reveal her heat vision and mind control superpowers. Trump supporters are being accused of trying to keep Marianne-mentum going. Well, you betcha we are. And why not… Williamson scored big at the debate. It just goes to show how out-of-touch with reality democrats are.

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Ha I just meant the time you spend is like a full time job. I want that job!

I have gotten sucked into it it lately. Lol. Neglecting other stuff I should be doing. It just makes me so mad that people are willing to parrot trump racist and not see the big picture.

I’m like a crusader. Lol :pac:

The Squad has been quiet for the last couple of days but thank goodness we have democrat presidential candidate Marianne Williamson for our wacky viewing pleasure. I wonder if at the next debate the question will be asked of the candidates: ‘Show of hands, who pledges on this stage to be against dark psychic forces?’ I wonder when Williamson will reveal her heat vision and mind control superpowers. Trump supporters are being accused of trying to keep Marianne-mentum going. Well, you betcha we are. And why not… Williamson scored big at the debate. It just goes to show how out-of-touch with reality democrats are.

As long as she doesn’t bring out the crystals. We’re safe. :D

• Advertisement

I have gotten sucked into it it lately. Lol. Neglecting other stuff I should be doing. It just makes me so mad that people are willing to parrot trump racist and not see the big picture.

I’m like a crusader. Lol :pac:
    Luckily you picked 'crusader.' Spartacus has already been claimed by Cory Booker. :P

Advertisement