Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

ACAguy wrote: »
    how long will be actually get? Strange he just gets bail for two months pending sentence. Realistically he just won't get 5 years. All seems a bit strange the garda and NCA have a big joint operation over a stun gun.

Its all about getting convictions on him so if the authorities get something big on him it will all add up.
    This charge was clutching at straws and gave the police reason to raid his home and pick up potential information via computers,phones etc that they are probably analysing as we speak to bring further charges.

Any time one of the big fish are out away it creates paranoia and disrupts their operations.Bomber wouldnt be stupid enough to be caught near anything big so any charge they can bring against him they will go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

pablo128 wrote: »
    In a way you would have to say fair play to him taking the hit on it rather than his kid. I doubt he went and bought a pink stun gun/torch himself.

Im fairly sure he would have it for protection considering he cant really carry a gun

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Any update on the fella who was picked up for the davis shooting?

Which fella, Cooney or someone else?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/man-28-charged-with-murder-of-jordan-davis-in-darndale-1.3935722

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

rondog wrote: »
    Im fairly sure he would have it for protection considering he cant really carry a gun

not much of protection if he is expecting a hit , might have invested in a bullet proof vest if that was the case

bang bang beats zaaapppp !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ViaticalHorse

cooney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Floors ireland with drugs gets 5 years for a wish.com zapper . Irish papers dribble over these cases

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

How is it a bit rich? Your pumping the line that those outside the jail saw. Any sort of rocking the boat he felt it was his authority being questioned and punished prisoners. Prisoners are entitled to question is something's wrong it shouldn't of been opposed.
    Out of 11 separate sentences going back from the late nineties, 5 of those were in the joy, two wheatfield,one Limerick and three in other jurisdictions. Its fair to say I know lonergan well. Never had any guff from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Out of 11 separate sentences going back from the late nineties, 5 of those were in the joy, two wheatfield,one Limerick and three in other jurisdictions. Its fair to say I know lonergan well. Never had any guff from him.

Fair play to you for having the strength to turn your life around and not harbour any bitterness.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

It not perfect at all ,

You ever hear of the "Kids for Cash" scandal

Private Prison's paying Judges to send people to Prison who don't deserver it so the Prison makes more money ,
    I think that's his point. It's the perfect 'business' model. In other words they pretty much have a licence to print cash.

pablo128 wrote: »
    In a way you would have to say fair play to him taking the hit on it rather than his kid. I doubt he went and bought a pink stun gun/torch himself.
    I thought he tried to blame his kid? That one was in his own room, that's why they didn't accept it I think. They found two others but they were in one of the kids' rooms.
    At least that's the way I remember reading it.

I'm sure if he could've stuck it on one of the kids knowing that they wouldn't serve any time or get a conviction he would have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Was in Limerick myself, & Castlerea for 2 back in 99'.

Thankfully I got cute learn't my lessons & haven't got snared for nearly 20 years now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

How is it a bit rich? Your pumping the line that those outside the jail saw. Any sort of rocking the boat he felt it was his authority being questioned and punished prisoners. Prisoners are entitled to question is something's wrong it shouldn't of been opposed.

That's fine. I'm not disputing your opinion, I was under JL for 2 large sentences i had issues with him around my visits and also the death of another prisoner on the landing.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Floors ireland with drugs gets 5 years for a wish.com zapper . Irish papers dribble over these cases

Are them things off wish any use?

Asking for a friend:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,948 ✭✭✭threeball

begbysback wrote: »
    Oh sweet Jesus, I fear for the future of humanity when this is the current output. Do yourself a favor and google Johann Hari, maybe listen to him on joe rogan.

You've little to be worrying you when a post about scumbags getting a soft ride makes you fear for the future of humanity. Maybe worry about something useful like climate change, overpopulation or mass extinctions. You'll probably burst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Warfarin is a tablet, not an injection,
    My Father injects it twice a day

I got myself an eight of sneachta this eve. Tearing the hole out of it now while watching Prime Time.

I got myself an eight of sneachta this eve. Tearing the hole out of it now while watching Prime Time.
    Hahaha

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Says something for the quality of RTE programming that people have to take cocaine to make it watchable 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Fair play to you for having the strength to turn your life around and not harbour any bitterness.

I wouldn't say I don't carry any bitterness, just none for lonergan. Anyways I'm a firm believer in the ethos that you make your own luck.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Boxing.Fan wrote: »
    Are them things off wish any use?

Asking for a friend:)

I know a guy who got one off wish and theres a fair auld bang off it

battery discharges very fast though

Fair ruin a house party quickly though :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Very careless of Bomber to get done on that disguised firearm charge. That 10,000 volt stun gun is little more than a toy. Real stun guns are rated at at least 1 million volts.

• Advertisement

hitemfrank wrote: »
    It can be given as either.

Warfarin is not an injection. It's a tablet. Maybe you are getting confused with a medication called Dalteparin/Enoxaparin.

They have different mechanisms of actions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,172 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Warfarin is not an injection. It's a tablet. Maybe you are getting confused with a medication called Dalteparin/Enoxaparin.

Warfarin can be administered as an injection instead of a tablet.

https://www.drugs.com/cdi/warfarin-injection.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,139 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

You seem to have been a fairly successful criminal alright, only sent to jail 11 times!

hitemfrank wrote: »
    It can be given as either.

Your wrong mate. Get over it move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Would a lot of them use air bnb to hop from one property to another?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

Would a lot of them use air bnb to hop from one property to another?

That was reported about wardy, some probably hop from one cell to another, the rest of the kids just get free accommodation, sell drugs, move guns, smash up houses and cars and generally live the gangster lifestyle.

They’re outside the house now cleaning up in there moncler not a bother on them, business as usual.

He's days are numbered if he's hopping around from B&B to B&B like that. The word organised shouldn't be used in any sentence relating to these attention seeking dick heads.

The organised gangs are the gangs that know one knows fck all about & there's dozens of them around the country. Keeping their heads down & staying well below the radar. They'd be the last people you'd expect to be involved in big money criminality in the majority of cases.

The bangs must have been stun grenades, the bulletproof window fitters are most likely in their van on the way to fit another ready made window.

Man (20s) arrested after armed gardaí raid north Dublin house
    Gardaí searched the house in Finglas yesterday evening.

https://www.thejournal.ie/finglas-drugs-arrests-4723069-Jul2019/

GARDAÍ SEIZE €5K OF CANNABIS IN FINGLAS SEARCH

https://www.fm104.ie/news/gardai-seize-%E2%82%AC5k-of-cannabis-in-finglas-search/

Man arrested after gardai seize cocaine, cannabis, cash and weapons at house in Finglas, Co Dublin
    Armed gardai swooped the house on Friday evening

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/man-arrested-after-gardai-seize-18194839

CRIME CRACKDOWN Man, 20s, arrested after Gardai seize cocaine, cannabis, cash and weapons during search of house in Finglas

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4324412/man-arrested-cocaine-search-house-finglas/

A man in his twenties has been arrested in Finglas by Gardaí as part of ongoing investigations targeting organised criminal activity in North West Dublin.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/man-arrested-finglas-882194

FINGLAS-SEIZED.png.aspx?width=663&height=291&ext=.png

A1 Sharon for the information there

• Advertisement

That scales looks well bollixed anyways. If that's the coke beside the blue bag the cops had feck all of a party last night, half an ounce I'd say. They'd have it hoovered up in 10 mins between them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement