Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,416 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

hankless wrote: »
    Was that an internal dispute that got him like that, or another gang?

His father got him like that, what others did was just the follow on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

TheW1zard wrote: »

46 previous convictions, what are the chances of a 3 strikes-style law over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Papers seem to have no problem naming him as a big player in Flashys gang either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Barry McArdle walked free in Netherlands yesterday
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/convicted-killer-released-after-arrest-warrant-deemed-invalid-1.3950661
    There was speculation he had been killed by organised criminal gangs from Dublin.

This theory came about because Ennis had been accused of tipping off gardai about a major drugs factory in Walkinstown in October 2007 after he was caught with cocaine, a Glock firearm and €16,000 in cash.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-dad-29-parties-with-friend-who-would-help-cut-up-his-body-with-chainsaw-weeks-later-35720246.html

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

Suckit wrote: »
    Barry McArdle walked free in Netherlands yesterday
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/convicted-killer-released-after-arrest-warrant-deemed-invalid-1.3950661
    There was speculation he had been killed by organised criminal gangs from Dublin.

This theory came about because Ennis had been accused of tipping off gardai about a major drugs factory in Walkinstown in October 2007 after he was caught with cocaine, a Glock firearm and €16,000 in cash.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/pictured-dad-29-parties-with-friend-who-would-help-cut-up-his-body-with-chainsaw-weeks-later-35720246.html

He hadn't been in a jail, he got bail a while back. But sure it was stitch up charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What does John smith mean by MTK v. Gucci gang? I thought wardy was kinahan aligned?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Don't know about the vs thing but Wardy is pretty much his own entity with the carry on they're all up to

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Heard the Iranian was involved in distributing in longford.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I'd be confident in saying wardy won't see Xmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭mada82

What was the latest in who took him out? I seen rumours of a few different gangs doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

What does John smith mean by MTK v. Gucci gang? I thought wardy was kinahan aligned?

He is, or was. MTK is the fight company cancer co-founded. Word going around is that Wardy's gone off on his own pretty much now and none of them want anything to do with him because of all the trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,880 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Used as debt collector was not liked or trusted . Robbed people

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

He is, or was. MTK is the fight company cancer co-founded. Word going around is that Wardy's gone off on his own pretty much now and none of them want anything to do with him because of all the trouble.

He’s not off to a bad start if he is out on his own

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Just seen a picture of bomber leaving court yesterday,between him and Christy senior the feud is after putting about 20 years on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

Kelly expressed 'shock and horror' ..

Are these Judges thick as f*&k or what?
    Have they seriously no cop or common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

rondog wrote: »

Are these Judges thick as f*&k or what?
    Have they seriously no cop or common sense.

I know, He hardly was paying for Torches to be delivered from Malaysia and thought it was and thought it was a just a bog standard torch.

But considering he has no previous, and had a job i'd give him a second chance and let him off with no conviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I know, He hardly was paying for Torches to be delivered from Malaysia and thought it was and thought it was a just a bog standard torch.

But considering he has no previous, and had a job i'd give him a second chance and let him off with no conviction.

Rightfully so too, this one could be put down to ignorance and the kid deserved a break imo, rather than a firearms conviction.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

rondog wrote:
    Are these Judges thick as f*&k or what? Have they seriously no cop or common sense.

rondog wrote:

Who the fcuck buys torches to sell so they can fund a holiday?
    That "defense" is so mendacious it's a contempt of court by itself.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Easy enough mistake to make in fairness.

2qxxfh5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rondog

it Boils my p1ss seeing all these scum bags getting away with lenient sentences.People with 50+ convictions giving BS reasons for them battering a Grandma and stealing over 40 times.Poor me ,my rabbit died when i was 12 so i turned to drugs and my life went off the rails.Give me my 55th chance please your honour and those donkey judges letting them off or giving ridiculous sentences and suspending some years from the sentence.
    No wonder this kip is getting out of control.

And those gang of 40 black lads entering a nightclub with petrol bomds,imagine they got it and let them off.The results woudl have been horrendous.

The guards try do their job and these muppet judges who would fall for any sob story are releasing these scummers back to commit crime over andover.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

rondog wrote: »
    it Boils my p1ss seeing all these scum bags getting away with lenient sentences.People with 50+ convictions giving BS reasons for them battering a Grandma and stealing over 40 times.Poor me ,my rabbit died when i was 12 so i turned to drugs and my life went off the rails.Give me my 55th chance please your honour and those donkey judges letting them off or giving ridiculous sentences and suspending some years from the sentence.
    No wonder this kip is getting out of control.

And those gang of 40 black lads entering a nightclub with petrol bomds,imagine they got it and let them off.The results woudl have been horrendous.

The guards try do their job and these muppet judges who would fall for any sob story are releasing these scummers back to commit crime over andover.
    Prisons overcrowded they are being encouraged to not jail as many. Won't change until they build more prisons but the government don't seem to have any interest in doing so, it is not in any of their development strategies or long term plans.

Prisons overcrowded they are being encouraged to not jail as many. Won't change until they build more prisons but the government don't seem to have any interest in doing so, it is not in any of their development strategies or long term plans.

Yea build more prisons, actually privatize it so it doesn’t cost the taxpayer anything, seems to have worked in the US as we hardly hear of any crime there nowadays

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭Fan of Netflix

begbysback wrote: »
    Yea build more prisons, actually privatize it so it doesn’t cost the taxpayer anything, seems to have worked in the US as we hardly hear of any crime there nowadays
    Nonsense post. I said nothing about privatise prisons or the US. There is prison overcrowding building more prisons is the obvious way to address it.

No warifin clips given in the jail if broken down you can use the spike with a pen.

Warfarin is a tablet, not an injection,

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Gibberish, the US is a foreign country with a VASTLY different culture and about 100 times our population, you're comparing apples to space shuttles.

Nonsense post. I said nothing about privatise prisons or the US. There is prison overcrowding building more prisons is the obvious way to address it.

Nonsense? Seriously have a look at what you’re saying, build more prisons, lock more people up, give everybody a criminal conviction - that’ll sort out the mess.

Do you see where this is heading or do you need a little direction?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Nonsense? Seriously have a look at what you’re saying, build more prisons, lock more CRIMINALS up, give CRIMINALS a criminal conviction - that’ll sort out the mess.

Do you see where this is heading or do you need a little direction?

FYP...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement