Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,759 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Jesus, this thread never ceases to amaze and scare me at the same time.
    What beast has Mark Zuckerberg unleashed on us ?

You'd have to fire a shot at our education system here too. They'll have to take a percentage of the blame on that one.

How far we've gone from the land of Saints and Scholars.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

BattleCorp wrote: »
    You'd have to fire a shot at our education system here too. They'll have to take a percentage of the blame on that one.

I like to think that it was always this bad, just that SM shows the rest of us,
    20 years ago we were just blissfully unawares of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Schwanz wrote: »
    "For babys from 3 Das is my buzzness not any1 ellses ffs"

Well we all now know don't we :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If its nobody "ellses buzzness", why post it on fb?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

No, their parents are to blame - what sort of people are popping out and dragging up children to this level of ignorance.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

inforfun wrote: »
    How many "sleeps" is that?

For my non sleeper? At least a billion and counting. :D

• Advertisement

No, their parents are to blame - what sort of people are popping out and dragging up children to this level of ignorance.

In the words of the great Jim Jeffries, listen from 1.42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-HB6uPTLUY

• Registered Users Posts: 34,272 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

^ Maybe not at work, tho...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

A woman commented on a post about someone donating to the the homeless

Ah tats a luvly jester

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Someone shared an image of the Royal baby on my timeline, this is the exchange that ensued underneath:

OP: Isn't he gorgeous, congrats to all, can't wait to hear what they've named him!
    Idiot: They announced it earlier, his name is Sussex! :):):)
    Another Idiot: Different but I like it lol
    OP: What? I think your confused girl haha
    Idiot: No I'm not lol saw it on the daily mail, baby Sussex is his name!
    OP: No hun that's Megan & Harry's royal name, they are the Duke & Duchess of Sussex so they are referring to the baby as baby Sussex until the name is announced!
    Idiot: Ooooooo right ha ha lol that makes sense, was thinking it was a very groovy choice alright ha ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

"cant wait nw everything sorted for X's big day her krissnin she has her dress n all her bits rum sorted in the local pub n cake orderd cant wait to see wat eh luks like im soo excited!!! roll on next sunday get to see all my family n friends :) x"

I was wondering, why rum sorted in the pub, seems a randomly specific choice ... then I realised she meant "room". :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

'krissnin' :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

'krissnin' :D:D:D

Krissnin Guru-Murphy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Krissnin Guru-Murphy :pac:

My mother actually thought that's what he was called and completely refused to believe me when I told her it's not. No way was she budging from 'Murphy'.

That'd be the Murphys from New Delhi then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

"cant wait nw everything sorted for X's big day her krissnin she has her dress n all her bits rum sorted in the local pub n cake orderd cant wait to see wat eh luks like im soo excited!!! roll on next sunday get to see all my family n friends :) x"

I was wondering, why rum sorted in the pub, seems a randomly specific choice ... then I realised she meant "room". :o

That child is definitely called Rihanna

Girl 1: *posts up picture of young fella with head wound and blood all down his face* "This wat happens to RATS, only start off it ya dirty knacker :D. Yuppppp!!!!!"

Girl 2: (friend of young fella) "listen ya dirty smelly cow ya junkie ya riding all round ya while ur kids are in care, Haha rats you know all bout rats crying in the dochas to get into treatment, ya big methdone swollen slag, yes keep it up ya big meth head I will destroy ya, go shag someone for ur next hit ya junkie"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

ya big methdone swollen slag

That is pure poetry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,867 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Girl 1: *posts up picture of young fella with head wound and blood all down his face* "This wat happens to RATS, only start off it ya dirty knacker :D. Yuppppp!!!!!"

Girl 2: (friend of young fella) "listen ya dirty smelly cow ya junkie ya riding all round ya while ur kids are in care, Haha rats you know all bout rats crying in the dochas to get into treatment, ya big methdone swollen slag, yes keep it up ya big meth head I will destroy ya, go shag someone for ur next hit ya junkie"

quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭KerryGoat

Menas wrote: »
    We need to set up a facebook tribute page to Part 1.

this is not the best thread in the world.... it's just a tribute...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

A woman commented on a post about someone donating to the the homeless

Ah tats a luvly jester

71Sr9E57myL._UY445_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Any forts on using this foundation on oily skin? I didn't reallise before I brought it that it was more for dryer skin!

- the same girl from a UK beauty group who used the word "jewwy" when she meant "dewy".

• Advertisement

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Any forts on using this foundation on oily skin? I didn't reallise before I brought it that it was more for dryer skin!

- the same girl from a UK beauty group who used the word "jewwy" when she meant "dewy".

I'm going out on a limb here forts = thoughts? Fcukin hell.

"Can someone tell me who the actor is who plays Forrest Gump? T.hanks"

Is Google broken or something? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

"Can someone tell me who the actor is who plays Forrest Gump? T.hanks"

Is Google broken or something? :rolleyes:

Not sure if that was a comment on Facebook or if you missed the joke ಠ_ಠ

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I'm going out on a limb here forts = thoughts? Fcukin hell.

I suppose that’s how a lot of English pronounced it innit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭KikiLaRue

I’m fascinated by your social circle!

KikiLaRue wrote: »
    I’m fascinated by your social circle!

Many of my Facebook friends, I've met through addiction and/or recovery ... or in the example you quoted, it's a girl who I met when we were both in treatment together, but she's back in active drug addiction again.

I still have a lot of time for the girl, wouldn't want to be spending time with her while she's using though. Hopefully she'll get herself back on track again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Not enough time for her not to be sharing her fb posts however.

Oh my goodness ... screenshot attached. Quite disturbing! :D (Defo NSFW.)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭loalae

Oh my goodness ... screenshot attached. Quite disturbing! :D

WTF!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Oh my goodness ... screenshot attached. Quite disturbing! :D

Well, thats tonights nightmare sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement