Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

GLAD TO BE ALIVE FOR THE TITANIC 107TH BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY AND HOPEFULLY STILL BE ALIVE IN 2022 WHEN TITANIC 2 SHIP WILL HOPEFULLY SET SAIL AND HOPEFULLY MAKE A STOP

Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you that is how I know you go on
    Far across the distance and spaces between us you have come to show you go on

Near far where ever you are I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door and your here in my heart and my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us One Time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're gone
    Love was when I Loved You One True Time I hold to in my life we'll always go on

Near Far Where ever you are I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door and your hear in my heart and my heart will go on and on

Your Here There's Nothing I Fear And I Know That My Heart Will Go On
    We'll Stay Forever This Way
    You Are Safe In My Heart And My Heart Will Go On And On

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

SusieBlue wrote: »
    GLAD TO BE ALIVE FOR THE TITANIC 107TH BIRTHDAY ANNIVERSARY AND HOPEFULLY STILL BE ALIVE IN 2022 WHEN TITANIC 2 SHIP WILL HOPEFULLY SET SAIL AND HOPEFULLY MAKE A STOP

Every night in my dreams I see you I feel you that is how I know you go on
    Far across the distance and spaces between us you have come to show you go on

Near far where ever you are I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door and your here in my heart and my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us One Time and last for a lifetime and never let go till we're gone
    Love was when I Loved You One True Time I hold to in my life we'll always go on

Near Far Where ever you are I believe that the heart does go on
    Once more you open the door and your hear in my heart and my heart will go on and on

Your Here There's Nothing I Fear And I Know That My Heart Will Go On
    We'll Stay Forever This Way
    You Are Safe In My Heart And My Heart Will Go On And On

People are strange

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

threein99 wrote: »
    People are strange

When they are strangers..

People are strange

I’ve had the best day singing that song in my head. Thanks threein99 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Lisha wrote: »
    When they are strangers..

When YOU in fact, are a stranger.

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    I’ve had the best day singing that song in my head. Thanks threein99 :)

Haha no bother!

Baby shark dududududu . . . . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

Haha no bother!

Baby shark dududududu . . . . ;)

We now all hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I would like to apologise to a girl called Tracey...not sure of last name....she(you) are having an operation on your bowel soon....I was trying to send a prayers gif....but it accidentally put up a gif saying....'"FOR GODS SAKE IT'S ONLY TUESDAY...I'm really sorry as I don't know how to delete it...plus I lost the page & cant find it....hope you get this...& lots of prayers been said...& the best of luck Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Fella I went to school with:

"The difference between Notre Dame and Grenfell, is people died in Grenfell."

Typical of the fella in question but I was still a bit disappointed in him.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kg703

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I would like to apologise to a girl called Tracey...not sure of last name....she(you) are having an operation on your bowel soon....I was trying to send a prayers gif....but it accidentally put up a gif saying....'"FOR GODS SAKE IT'S ONLY TUESDAY...I'm really sorry as I don't know how to delete it...plus I lost the page & cant find it....hope you get this...& lots of prayers been said...& the best of luck Tracey

Gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Had to laugh at this one ... a (traveller) friend of mine put up photos of her two small children, one of the comments was "There so handsome gbt ur a great mother xxx", and my friend replies "Thank Yhu Babe Jus Lyk Yhu & Yhur Unhuman Lukin Son Gbh"

As far as I can tell she's being totally sincere, but seriously, how is it a compliment to say a chilld is unhuman-looking? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Had to laugh at this one ... a (traveller) friend of mine put up photos of her two small children, one of the comments was "There so handsome gbt ur a great mother xxx", and my friend replies "Thank Yhu Babe Jus Lyk Yhu & Yhur Unhuman Lukin Son Gbh"

As far as I can tell she's being totally sincere, but seriously, how is it a compliment to say a chilld is unhuman-looking? :D

Did she mean handsome?

I think unhuman means so good looking they are more like an ‘angle’ from heaven. Like the girls named Neveah

Sham there's sum jealous yokes out there just cause no one can stand ya and the smell of ya ain't my fault love every one talks about sum one in there life sum more then others no one's perfect far from it so loven jog on I'm getting on perfect in my life thank god cause u sre out of it the less u no the better tank god.. So happy wit my sexy bbz Niall and my two beautiful princess tat u wish I didn't have you jealous ould cow now I'm off this wit my sexy man for the day tat u wished he wasn't wit me either look at the state of u god above this morning have a good safe one all yup yup

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Sham there's sum jealous yokes out there just cause no one can stand ya and the smell of ya ain't my fault love every one talks about sum one in there life sum more then others no one's perfect far from it so loven jog on I'm getting on perfect in my life thank god cause u sre out of it the less u no the better tank god.. So happy wit my sexy bbz Niall and my two beautiful princess tat u wish I didn't have you jealous ould cow now I'm off this wit my sexy man for the day tat u wished he wasn't wit me either look at the state of u god above this morning have a good safe one all yup yup

Niall is a lucky lucky man.

"Poxy god stones nw no wat tat means myt be getn an operation got gves a break goin trew enuf"

God stones :D

Same fella,
    "Ths time last year waz in a comd and nearly died but god decided it wernt my tme and just wana tank him for tat"

Hopefully god will see this next time he checks in on the lad's Facebook page like.

Niall is a lucky lucky man.

*sexy Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 18,135 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

This woman has 2 children, never worked a day in her life, goes on foreign holidays, and has a council house with full social welfare benefits.

The sheer and utter irony that she shares this, blaming 'the foreigners"?!?, When she herself is the problem.

2mnoupy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭764dak

"I am an athlete. I am a runner."
    https://imgur.com/B2Mqdp4

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

This one's great as far as I'm concerned . Why should it be unpopular ?
    It's true

''Unpopular opinion. Gestating and birthing a baby is an extraordinary experience. If you haven’t done it, there are deep and profound parts of being human that you know nothing about. That doesn’t mean your opinions are worth nothing, but you need to remind yourself that there are important things you don’t know and can’t understand.''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

764dak wrote: »
    "I am an athlete. I am a runner."
    https://imgur.com/B2Mqdp4

"I have arms, I don't say I am arms.."

My god.. :pac::pac:

They think they're so clever! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

An immigrant living locally (Lucan) posted a thread announcing his candidacy for the local elections and invited comments about the issues facing Lucan. And here are some of the "issues":
    • People like you coming into + getting involved in Irish affairs!!
    • Too many Immigrants , high rents and lack of housing .
    • Too many Muslim imigarents
    • It has been revealed that only 1 in 7 social homes are to be made available to Irish people the rest will be given to Leo's "NEW IRISH" ..... They don't need to wait over over ten years on a waiting list , they don't need to have contributed anything to Irish society , they just need a sob story and a foreign passport . This is gone too far now . https://anti-corruptionireland.com
    • Like you give a f**k about the people of Lucan.
    • Hang the Whores who Brought this **** on Irish Catholics,like Ahern,Cowan,Kenny,Coveney,Robinson,Harney,ETC
    • Too late to pull up the drawbridge! They’re in and they’re breeding.
    • Shoot the Whores who Assisted this Invasion,Follow the Judas Lottery Pensions,It Is quite Simple really ,and a good start.**** the EU.
    • You see a lot of their women pregnant already + breeding program started!
    • Piss of back where you came from

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    It goes to show that sometimes, even Stone Age people can spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Pherekydes wrote: »
    An immigrant living locally (Lucan) posted a thread announcing his candidacy for the local elections and invited comments about the issues facing Lucan. And here are some of the "issues":
    It wouldn't matter who announced they were running. It could've been a decent Irish person :rolleyes: and that sort would still find a way to be derogatory about them. Those sort are the full time mammies and mad bastards who will never try to do anything themselves, so make themselves feel better by dragging down others. Gobsh!tes the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Anyone else still laughing at "god stones"?

Brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Last night my brother gers house was broken into they ransacked the house and took whatever was werth taken jewlerry that can't be replaced everyone share this post and make this jewlerry to TO HOT TO HANDLE 😑 the poor owl baby's jewlerry 2 they won't have luck dirthy evil bigridgin people he always had better than anyone else and trust me hell make it handier for yas next time hell give yas something worth taken dirthy tramps SHARE PLEASE!!!!!!!! Centemental valueðŸ™ðŸ™Random tags there's a very very big reward out for anyone can get any names of any one in connection with this some stupid ejit took em and they don't understand how centamentil they are x

• Registered Users Posts: 14,101 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

coolhull wrote: »
    Random tags there's a very very big reward out for anyone can get any names of any one in connection with this some stupid ejit took em and they don't understand how centamentil they are x

Think i was given this once for high cholestorol

‘dirthy evil bigridgin people’

Bigridgin = begrudging

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,272 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Baby's jewellery... :rolleyes:

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

They took the spel tjekker too i see.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement