Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Boxers straight off the rad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th spending the day with my favorite wee man, he always cheers me up :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭thomil

Finally got my voice and energy back after being out of commission for pretty much the entire week. I never new how satisfying it could be to be able to get laundry, dishes, etc. sorted.

And no, I'm not for hire. I may be out of a job by May, but I'm not that desperate yet :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

6:43am and it's bright already!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

blade1 wrote: »
    6:43am and it's bright already!!

And the birds are singing

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

With netflix and torrents, the last time I watched regular tv was months ago. I now have a rare hour or two on a Saturday whereby I'm not bringing the kiddo somewhere and I've just finished cutting the grass. So I'm going to treat myself to some lovely scrambled eggs with tonnes of butter and maldon salt, and have just flicked on the tv. Imagine my joy to see battle of the bulge on TCM. Result!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Just ordered a nice little torch for my bicycle together with a handle bar clip.:D

Let the Chinese lucky games begin! Last time i ordered at Gearbest was easily two years ago. As i have 7-8 nearly unused 18650 batteries lying around that seemed to be a logical idea.

https://www.gearbest.com/goods/pp_009832076026.html?lang=en&wid=1433363&utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GB_GB_orderCreate_190310

https://www.gearbest.com/goods/pp_009557341040.html?lang=en&wid=1433363&utm_source=email_sys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GB_GB_orderCreate_190310

I need definitely something to fight the car lights parallel to my usual bike lane in the middle of the night. Inclusive the usual priority shipping a whopping 6,98€...had to be cheap. :pac:

Knowing that pizza delivery is minutes away and Ben and Jerry's icecream is getting soft on the counter

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

"Life is short, eat dessert first."

-Confucius

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Knowing that pizza delivery is minutes away and Ben and Jerry's icecream is getting soft on the counter

What kind of ben and jerry?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pineapple flavour, to go with the pizza! :pac: :D

New Home wrote: »
    Pineapple flavour, to go with the pizza! :pac: :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin on a Saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got my appetite back

What kind of ben and jerry?

I think it was phish food, but to be honest I didn't get a look in , 2 ladies destroyed the tub and then told me to go to the bin !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Taking in a part in a table quiz earlier on this evening. It was a great night out, and I won the first prize in a raffle, a hamper of chocolates and a bottle of Baileys.

I think it was phish food, but to be honest I didn't get a look in , 2 ladies destroyed the tub and then told me to go to the bin !!

The cheek of em 😤

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Advil cold and flu!

Ireland's performance today!!

France's performance today!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My grand uncle knows I’m sick and gave me the end of a bottle of whiskey to make a hot toddy. What a cutie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I returned a fiver that my uncle had dropped in our hall floor to him a while ago; he said I could keep it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

A glass of apple juice with ice when you have a hangover.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

A rain free day so far

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Finally grew a pair and read the feedback for my class pres.
    despite it being a massive car crash, the feedback was on the whole was good, except for the one who comment on my lack of projection(as I was hyperventilating)
    But all in all, th with it.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Finding the missing link stray sock. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 smartyfarts

getting all my washing done at the weekend and getting my bedroom tidy. I call it "being at 100 per cent". I had a very productive weekend.

I went to see Captain marvel Friday right after work alone. I was in the back row with a diet coke and a bag of crispy m&ms surrounded by school children. I got my car cleaned by a valet on Saturday at 12pm. I went to the gym twice. I got all my washing cleaned.

What has become of my life? I'm such a loser.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Following a story from a local dog rescue who have a recently placed dog who is lost.
    The number of local people who gave up their Sunday to help look and guide the rescue ppl to likely hiding spots is so heartwarming.

TBF There are ppl searching today on their breaks and pm's as well.

Dog found safe and sound!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Put a tenner each way on Klassical Dream in the first race at Cheltenham!
    Got €92 back!

whjsdl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Drinks on you :p ^^^^^

• Advertisement

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Drinks on you :p ^^^^^

Here ya go!

35lxpoh.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement