Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

He’s our center half
    He’s our number 4
    Watch him defend
    And we watch him score
    He’ll pass the ball
    Calm as you like
    He’s Virgil Van Dijk
    He’s Virgil Van Dijk!

I don't even support Liverpool! I'm a big fan of VVD though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Mayonnaise on chips

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I managed to get the bottle I posted about in the TA thread open

• Registered Users Posts: 40,154 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It is Pie Day. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

It is Pie Day. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, pie

Oh yes, I do love a nice cream pie

• Advertisement

Mint chocolate Mooju. It is amazing

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Mint chocolate Mooju. It is amazing
    It's glorious stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

The hinges on the back door into our office got sprained when a gust of wind caught it earlier in the week.

Childish humour all week about the back door getting wind damage.

Email just when I was leaving that back door was now operational again.

Going to see The Aftermath in the cinema this evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

My aunt was getting work done on her house and it happened that the two fellas that were doing the work were from my village. She asked them if they knew us and one of them did but the other couldn't recall. The fella said to the other one something like 'you do know them, you know Sam...the one with the good looking wife' :pac:

Not very humble I know but it made me th. My aunt said 'she gets that from me' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH for the long weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Overcame my stage fright and got part 1 and 2.1 of my last assessment done, with the long weekend(hiding from ppl) I HOPE to get p2.2 finished, tidies and submitted for plagiarism. If all that happens, I'll have 4 extra days to work on my year end project.

Happyhappyhappy.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I backed 3 horses in total for Cheltenham.
    I had 2 winners and one second. Second winner just now

16hrwjt.jpg

The Aftermath was very good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This meme a fellow boardies made for me

ZpG9KJO.png

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

branie2 wrote: »
    Mayonnaise on chips
    Chips and mayonnaise in a baguette. When we had Abrakebabra in Galway they did a mean chip butty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

I feel like I'm always givng out about my dog on here!! He's the biggest messer. He's like Scooby Doo! He's so big!, he doesn't know what to do with himself!! Sometimes you don't realise how innocent he is cause he's so big but he has a cute baby face! And, he really is still just a baby!!!

He's eaten my kitchen chairs, my stair carpet, my jacket, my sofa and leaves hairs everywhere!!! Had to buy a new table and chairs on donedeal at Christmas but recently he ate those :pac: :/:) what am I going to do :pac: :D he does make me happy though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Having someone say "I love you" to me last night..nice feeling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

In bed, hot water bottle between my feet, after being up for 26 hours, bliss. Will probably fall asleep before I finish the sent

Two days ago my phone broke and I spent the rest of the day fretting over it. Yesterday morning had to get an ambulance out for my gran and spent the entire day in a&e with no phone to pass the time or update the family. When I finally left last night, it was lashing rain and I headed home to my partner, cold, tired, hungry and in bad humour.

Wait for it....I'm not on the wrong thread....

He had the stove lit, the dinner in the oven and a brand new phone waiting for me!! Yay!!!! Happiness restored!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Two days ago my phone broke and I spent the rest of the day fretting over it. Yesterday morning had to get an ambulance out for my gran and spent the entire day in a&e with no phone to pass the time or update the family. When I finally left last night, it was lashing rain and I headed home to my partner, cold, tired, hungry and in bad humour.

Wait for it....I'm not on the wrong thread....

He had the stove lit, the dinner in the oven and a brand new phone waiting for me!! Yay!!!! Happiness restored!

Hang onto him anyway :3

• Registered Users Posts: 11,199 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TH that this is my 1000th post on boards.

Was worried that the gym wouldn’t be open on Monday, but thankfully it is. I need to get back :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

RMAOK wrote: »
    TH that this is my 1000th post on boards.

This is my official 20,001st post :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And your next one will be a palindrome, too! :)

I love palindromes. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

New Home wrote: »
    .........I love palindromes. :o

As do I :)

Are you / your wife called Hannah by any chance ? :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Nope. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

New Home wrote: »
    Nope. :)
    :D

A family christening today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Meeting Aaron Ramsey at the Wales v Ireland today! Pic on my Twitter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement