Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

madmaggie wrote: »
    I bought a new microwave. I haven't had a microwave for years, not since the last one blew up. Not my fault, honestly.

My microwave will be 25 this year!....the bulb blew about 4 months ago... haven't replaced it as I'm afraid it'll start a chain reaction failure..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH that tomorrow’s Pancake Tuesday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    TH that tomorrow’s Pancake Tuesday :D

I'm TH that Odlums make a gluten free pancake mix. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

It's today now

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

TA there were no mushrooms in the house,raining outside so, having every other ingredient for dinner, the only option was to order a pizza. For the second day in a row!
    Then i fell into a food coma at 9, woke at 1 when bf was going to bed so now wide awake for the night. Raging at myself.
    Had an interview today and not sure how it went.

• Advertisement

Looking forward to pancakes later on

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Stuffed to the gills with pancakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Stuffed to the gills with pancakes.

That'll be me in a few hours time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Very happy with the number of caring, thoughtful people who frequent Boards. They are often the silent majority, and frequently shot down by the more brash posters, but they hang in there and give comfort and cheer to many others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Srameen, your posts and those of Graces7 are so uplifting. I love the banter between the cheekier posters on here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

My Gymshark leggings arrived :D

And my very nice neighbour took them in for me as they arrived while I was at college

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I fcuking love scones, that is all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I fcuking love scones, that is all.

Scones!!! What about BAPS! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Arriving at the airport nice and early and getting through security in less than a minute. God I love Cork airport. Pint now and in a few hours hello Wroclaw!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,214 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boom_Bap wrote: »

everybody loves baps. thats a given.

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Ah your baps will always have a place in my heart ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Went for dinner this evening and afterwards they gave us FREE pancakes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Th its raining, god I love the rain :pac:.
    everybody loves baps. thats a given.

I don't love him, I just think he's great :3.

I've finally got my pancakes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I made a shower of pancakes but ate none.
    Am TH to be swimming in a sea of compliments from an 8 year old who appears to be off his tits on maple syrup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Cleaning out my old car and I found a pair of Raybans that I thought I’d never see again and a lovely handwritten note. Also found a bottle of holy water but sure that went in the bin :pac:

Cleaning out my old car and I found a pair of Raybans that I thought I’d never see again and a lovely handwritten note. Also found a bottle of holy water but sure that went in the bin :pac:

Keep the bottle and put the note into it (after emptying the water). Then throw it into the sea as though you are on a deserted island.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

I was digging my fathers front garden when he called me in for pancakes..
    God Bless him they were more like omlettes...
    Saved me cooking a diner though..
    Enjoy everyone....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Holy water can be seriously infected with bacteria , people keep it for years and its full of manky bugs !
    Sunglasses were a bonus though !

Pancakes with friends earlier on

I'd have kept it

Oral antibiotics hardly ever work for me, I usually end up on IVs. This course of orals has worked really well and I practically skipped up the stairs yesterday without even thinking about it :D I'll enjoy this while it lasts :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My kids found a dog a few weeks ago. We've been trying to find the owner but have had no joy. I think that we've accepted that she is staying with us :)

When I arrived home earlier she ran around in circles for about 20 seconds, ran around the sitting room jumping all over the furniture, tried to jump into my arms, I picked her up, she hugged me and licked my ear.

I think I'm in love.

Fish fingers for dinner later on.

• Advertisement

Hearing the Tantum Ergo sung at the end of Mass this evening.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement