Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Yeah he looks a good player to be fair!

I'd be all over it if I didn't have POTM VVD and prime nesta.

I'm having a problem with the app... there's a player been showing up in my won items but it won't let me move the player or do anything with it, if I press move all it kicks me back to the main screen, anyone had this happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I'm having a problem with the app... there's a player been showing up in my won items but it won't let me move the player or do anything with it, if I press move all it kicks me back to the main screen, anyone had this happen?

Buy the same player again and it'll sort it. happened to me and couldn't figure out how to do it. not sure if any player will work being honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Nearing division 2 now, ill have to start losing games soon as I don't think I could have any fun that high up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

what formation and tactics are you using Redzer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Nearing division 2 now, ill have to start losing games soon as I don't think I could have any fun that high up :pac:

Yeah it does really turn into a grind with little reward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Rivals is like 1 constant Battle to get elite in WL. It really is horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Sommer headliner gone to 92 rated and the IF I had 2 of is gone to 89 rated, very nice.

RossieMan wrote: »
    ImANoob08 wrote: »

Buy the same player again and it'll sort it. happened to me and couldn't figure out how to do it. not sure if any player will work being honest.

Nice one I'll give it a shot!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Sommer headliner gone to 92 rated and the IF I had 2 of is gone to 89 rated, very nice.

If anyone wants to take a calculated risk, Ziyech headliner 87 rated is still available at 40k.

He’s predicted to get a +2 in winter refresh and also scored assisted and got motm today so could make totw too.
    It is a slight risk because Bernardo Silva and burki were also predicted to get +2 and neither got any increase.
    Plus Ziyech might not get in totw, so he could be anything from 87-90 by this time next week, but at the moment the going rate for 87s is 35/36k anyway so not too much risk if he doesn’t get any upgrades

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Which of the three players from the Premier League SBC do people think is the best?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hogey007 wrote: »
    That 81-86 sbc is so valuable now as all 84s 85s and 86s have pretty much doubled in price so packing them, even though untradeable is very handy if you’re doing an sbc.

I’ve done about 40 since Friday and have got 86 Thiago, 86 Alex Sandro, otw 84 batshuayi, 85 Felipe Luis, 85 Saul, 84 carvahal, 84 Sergio Roberto, 84 schmeichel 84 rodrigo and 4 or 5 83s

Submitted all into luiz sbc except Sandro who I’ll try out beside luiz, and obviously kept batshuayi too

Did you use bronze players, buy stuff or what?

I've pumped all my bronzes in. Reluctant to do silvers in case they're worth something, and super reluctant to just pump golds in. But I really must.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I've pumped all my bronzes in. Reluctant to do silvers in case they're worth something, and super reluctant to just pump golds in. But I really must.

No, def don’t use golds or silvers.
    I’m a hoarder, if I get a bronze and it’s not selling for over 500 I just fire it into club so I have hundreds of bronzes from doing the bpm earlier in fifa, I just find them handy for marquee matchups etc.
    If you have time to kill I’d spend half an hour solely opening bronze packs, sell anything of value, squad fitness, or bronzes that are used in prem league sbc’s etc and then once finished you’ll have a tonne of bronzes to fire back into this.
    It’s time consuming, but once you get a few squad fitness it should cost you very little.

Lord TSC wrote: »

I've tons of bronze left but all out of common gold. I did over 30 packs and Got bloody nothing may be 1 or 2 boards drops.

On another note if you have loads of common gold may be it be worth buying bronze packs and using the 3 players each and you might get a few fitness cards to sell on the odd time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got my 14 wins

Was an absolute chore as I got the flue friday, wouldn't of played only for I redeemed entry before I got the flue.

Made a few changes to my team. Brought in flashback Luiz and RTTF Telles and dropped Cannavaro and SBC Tierney.

Also toying with the idea of dropping/selling Larsson and using SBC Depay again, although that probably won't happen. Larsson is usually very good for me but was missing easy enough chances today. Will try him again next weekend when I ain't got the flue.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

No loss glitch in full swing tonight,3 games! :mad::mad:

Was winning games easy enough today in rivals then it happened... an 8-0 loss... Don't think I had let in more than 2 in the past 6 games...

Dude had a team full of flashbacks with feck all chem...

Jesus, I had 10/23 of the mls sbc done from a while ago, said I’d finish it off now to get allesandrini but it’s costing 370k in total and 220k for the 13 I have left to complete!

You’re alright thanks, will check through my mls silvers instead and see if I have anything of value to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone got any tips on building the cheapest 86 rated squad. Going through Futbin but the best I can do is ~260k with the IF (and thats using an 84 rated IF). The base Icon SBC would cost me 475k from here to do. That's crazy considering I have basically enough to do the 84 squad apart from Navas and Filipe Luis.

Anyone got any tips on building the cheapest 86 rated squad. Going through Futbin but the best I can do is ~260k with the IF (and thats using an 84 rated IF). The base Icon SBC would cost me 475k from here to do. That's crazy considering I have basically enough to do the 84 squad apart from Navas and Filipe Luis.

It's pretty much like rossie said the other night mate it's not worth doing them now unless you have most of the players anyone that didn't do one straight away you would if kissed the boat when prices were lower.

Ea tweeted to say that sommers 92 rating was an error, should’ve been 90 but they’ll leave it at 92 now.

Losing track of their mistakes but this one benefits me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anyone have any advice on a right winger, I was using Lucam POTM for a long time and found him decent and have since upgraded to Bale, he is very hit and miss, good shot from distance and tall/strong for a winger but he feels slow and clunky on the ball and never seems to make good runs. Scoring way less for me than Lucas was in that position. Don't know if I could fit Mbappe in due to chem, Salah or Mahrez anyone have any comments on them?

Also, I notice some of the higher rated players value have dropped massively over the last 2 weeks, Bale has nearly gone down 100k in that time. Will these go back up or are these players value only going one way from now on?

Anyone have any advice on a right winger, I was using Lucam POTM for a long time and found him decent and have since upgraded to Bale, he is very hit and miss, good shot from distance and tall/strong for a winger but he feels slow and clunky on the ball and never seems to make good runs. Scoring way less for me than Lucas was in that position. Don't know if I could fit Mbappe in due to chem, Salah or Mahrez anyone have any comments on them?

Also, I notice some of the higher rated players value have dropped massively over the last 2 weeks, Bale has nearly gone down 100k in that time. Will these go back up or are these players value only going one way from now on?

I used otw mahrez for a while before Best and found him superb.

Wait a little bit though, there should be a otw sbc in next couple of days, once people start packing otw mahrez again his price should drop a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I've used Salah, Mahrez and Best.

Salah is excellent, left footed and can finesse into the corner..somewhat nerfed since timed finesse.
    Mahrez especially his otw card is awesome and that left foot of his and 5* skillz.
    I swapped them for Prime best and he's brilliant as well. I wish he was left footed but that's only a small niggle.
    Either one of those 3 would do you good.

I use mahrez at the moment and find him excellent.

It would have been worth picking up his base card to give him a whirl before getting the OTW but prices are crazy at the moment so you'd more than likely lose some coins on the base gold version.

I've got the wins I wanted for this week (enough points to finish gold three in rivals) so think I'll week OTW Mahrez for now in case he does take a big hit in value and get him again when the OTW and drops his value...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Henry on the market now for 8.9 mil, not exactly the kind of coins I'm willing to pay.

As for formation and tactics Blazer I'll post them up later on when I get home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

This might be a bit of a stupid question but is there any difference between an Icon and a normal player with the same difference?

This might be a bit of a stupid question but is there any difference between an Icon and a normal player with the same difference?

Always wondered this myself to be honest!

I assume not but they just feel better, it's probably just because they can link with everyone and there's the nostalgic feeling you get when Gerrard bangs a 35 yarder in the tip bin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

I have a bit of cash for a low priced Icon but would I be better buying a few top normal players

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Went 11-3 this weekend I wish I had enough time to play all 30 games but happy to get 2000 qualification points and stop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I have a bit of cash for a low priced Icon but would I be better buying a few top normal players

I'd depends on the player really.

For example I use Pogba and Keane in cdm with the same instructions and Pogba out performs Keane every game.

Iv had Best and iv gone back to using Mbappe.

I had Ramos and Varane but Blanc is better than both for me.

Carlos is the best LB iv used this Fifa.

It varies from player to player.

If your buying the cheapest icon then I'd say use normal high end golds until you can afford a better icon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement