Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Fifa is like a completely different game today, so smooth and just a joy to play again.
    14-10.
    Scream fellaini is an absolute menace coming off the bench, with the 93 pace and shooting along with the height. Def worth 80k just to knock a bit of craic out of fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I want Moment Henry but have yet to see him on the market.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Fifa is like a completely different game today, so smooth and just a joy to play again.
    14-10.
    Scream fellaini is an absolute menace coming off the bench, with the 93 pace and shooting along with the height. Def worth 80k just to knock a bit of craic out of fifa

im having completely the opposite. Its unplayable on PC at the minute.

RossieMan wrote: »
    im having completely the opposite. Its unplayable on PC at the minute.

Really? And it was fine for you Friday and yesterday wasn’t it? It’s strange that pc is now suffering while ps4 is grand again, yesterday and Friday it was like my players were playing in mud.
    Would be great if they could just get it consistent cos it’s a completely different experience depending on the day or time you get to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Really? And it was fine for you Friday and yesterday wasn’t it? It’s strange that pc is now suffering while ps4 is grand again, yesterday and Friday it was like my players were playing in mud.
    Would be great if they could just get it consistent cos it’s a completely different experience depending on the day or time you get to play

Ahh most of it is in the head. When you having a good day it's all great when your grinding wins it's crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I bought 87 Cannavaro for 490k, only selling now for 400k, just wondering if his price will go back up when the sbc is over or will it continue to drop.

He is very good, but oi did the Luiz sbc and he is awesome

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I bought 87 Cannavaro for 490k, only selling now for 400k, just wondering if his price will go back up when the sbc is over or will it continue to drop.

He is very good, but oi did the Luiz sbc and he is awesome

I'd imagine they will go back up mate they will be used again in icon sbc in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

jayo26 wrote:
    Ahh most of it is in the head. When you having a good day it's all great when your grinding wins it's crap.

It's definitely not. Haven't been able to string passes together with icons and 90 rated players. Button lag, random touches. The servers are shocking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

3 straight losses this morning puts an end to the dream of hitting 17 again. 14-14 though, which I'm more than happy with.

Just saw there's an obvjective to get a free OTW card this week? Win 7 rival games where you scored with a TOTW card. Amazingly, I have literally none....Going to grab a cheap striker. Shouldn't be too hard to work through over the next few days.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3 straight losses this morning puts an end to the dream of hitting 17 again. 14-14 though, which I'm more than happy with.

Just saw there's an obvjective to get a free OTW card this week? Win 7 rival games where you scored with a TOTW card. Amazingly, I have literally none....Going to grab a cheap striker. Shouldn't be too hard to work through over the next few days.

Luckily enough I have inform Ronaldo he should be up to the task :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Where is the best place to buy points lads? The young lad keeps asking to put money on the PS4 for him, but haven’t a clue what best way to buy coins is?

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Where is the best place to buy points lads? The young lad keeps asking to put money on the PS4 for him, but haven’t a clue what best way to buy coins is?

You can't buy coins without breaking rules. You can buy ea points which can be done by purchasing ps store credit in gamestop and then buying fifa points with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

phobia2011 wrote: »

Do not buy them over the ps4 as it could end up saving your card details and you don’t want your young fella spending thousands on points without you copping it.
    Buy them in GameStop etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Anybody had the fun of a lad playing music on the mic to distract so that little speaker symbol gets in the way constantly. Now I'm not saying he was doing it to distract me but I don't think anyone likes party in the USA by miley cyrus enough to have it constantly on repeat.

I must have something turned off on Xbox because I never hear any chat at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

jayo26 wrote: »
    I must have something turned off on Xbox because I never hear any chat at all.

Same, although I usually start a party chat and then just listen to a podcast with the headset while playing champs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

17-13, last game went to penalties where I somehow produced five magnificent strikes just inside the post each time to get to 17 wins.

I now have over a million coins, don't know who to get though, happy with team tbh :(

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Same, although I usually start a party chat and then just listen to a podcast with the headset while playing champs

I'm not complaining I've no interest in listening to someone else ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

14-11 this weekend. Not sure going to bother going for 17 wins. My gameplay obviously hasnt improved as i was getting to the same level 3 months ago

Chat is disabled for rivals and WL mode. In a way I kinda miss it ..you always got a few dickheads but you got a nice few people as well.
    I only did the 4 wins this weekend. Not enough time with nights. Really wished they would permanently expand it to Mondays as well.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Chat is disabled for rivals and WL mode. In a way I kinda miss it ..you always got a few dickheads but you got a nice few people as well.
    I only did the 4 wins this weekend. Not enough time with nights. Really wished they would permanently expand it to Mondays as well.

I don't think I ever had anyone come over chat to be nice if genuine haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Blazer wrote: »
    Makes sense this was on an online draft. Beat him 6-3 guess a tone deaf Irish lad singing along put him off... I don't listen to commentary usually listen to music but the stupid little speaker popping up was incredibly annoying.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Makes sense this was on an online draft. Beat him 6-3 guess a tone deaf Irish lad singing along put him off... I don't listen to commentary usually listen to music but the stupid little speaker popping up was incredibly annoying.

That explains that. When people do that to me
    I generally pop the mic into my mouth, and start singing
    badly “ive a mic in my mouth” the feedback and distortion drives them absolutely nuts and they always ended up muting their mic then. I’m an asshole though so I tend to keep doing it until the end of the game or until they rage quit. :)

Def going for that luiz, I decided as it was a luxury I don’t really need I’d grind it out, so did the csl sbc to get the 86 Oscar for Brazil requirements as 86’s are worth 25-30k to buy and csl is only 95k so figured I’d make at least 65k back in packs.
    I got a silver, went to compare his price and he was extinct so I went to put him up for sale and his max price was 42k, put him up for 41k cos I’m sound like that, and he insta sold.
    A centre back from Dutch league.
    All in all, made 30k coins profit from csl sbc plus got Oscar which saves another 25-30k.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Did you see there’s one too to get a 7 match loan of a prime moment icon, just need to score 8 goals on professional in squad battles, easy do in one match.
    I got Hernandez

Just got Best from it, can't wait to try him out.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Just got Best from it, can't wait to try him out.

He is brilliant I'm using his 88 card over his prime.

Edit. Just seen you meant his moments card sorry ignore me.

Still no Henrys on the market

16-14 in wl, shoulda got to 17 but at least I enjoyed games today.

Finished the David luiz sbc too.

That 81-86 sbc is so valuable now as all 84s 85s and 86s have pretty much doubled in price so packing them, even though untradeable is very handy if you’re doing an sbc.

I’ve done about 40 since Friday and have got 86 Thiago, 86 Alex Sandro, otw 84 batshuayi, 85 Felipe Luis, 85 Saul, 84 carvahal, 84 Sergio Roberto, 84 schmeichel 84 rodrigo and 4 or 5 83s

Submitted all into luiz sbc except Sandro who I’ll try out beside luiz, and obviously kept batshuayi too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I keep hearing that Flashback Luiz is awesome, must have a look at doing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement