Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭Poochie05

New Home wrote: »
    But it's Sunday!

Exactly, so it’s everyone except me! Out of my way peasants :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Weekday drivers out on the road on a Sunday! *shakes fist*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

New Home wrote: »
    Weekday drivers out on the road on a Sunday! *shakes fist*

Hahhahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

TA'd you roofied yourself and the missus nobody there to take advantage is what you should mean ;)

FYP :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I'm typing this on a laptop with a 500 GB hard drive. It used to have a 1 terrabyte hard drive until I had to get the drive replaced. I couldn't get the laptop apart to do it myself so I just went to a computer repair shop. The fucker charged me something like €120 for an hours work and a lesser capacity hard drive.

I was really pissed off at the time but I guess I could say it's a trivial annoyance now as this happened over two years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Carlow's GAA jersey. Whoever came up with the colour scheme was obviously colour blind.
    Wexford's isn't much better.
    Jerseys with a collar on them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Carlow's GAA jersey. Whoever came up with the colour scheme was obviously colour blind.
    Wexford's isn't much better.
    Jerseys with a collar on them

So the lads can put a tie on when wearing them to mass..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Someone making an absolute balls of the clingfilm, I think I'm going to have a nosebleed :(

A really good thread popping up and pages of posts to catch up on (the serial killer one). Right up my alley, mua ha haaaaa!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thread title hurts my eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'll get walloped for this.....but.....Autos sig.... is a link to a forum that kind of closed 2 1/2 years ago...just sayin'

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Gob****es who think they can just stroll across the road and traffic will stop for them, no it will not.
    Also giving the car a kick because we didn't stop and failing to see the Garda car behind us. I lol'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'll get walloped for this.....but.....Autos sig.... is a link to a forum that kind of closed 2 1/2 years ago...just sayin'

Mine? I didn’t know I had one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »

here:

Would you like to see a car insurance discussion Have your say here!

Your sig below each post :

472138.PNG

Autosport wrote: »

Yep - motor insurance forum request

• Registered Users Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Audio description :mad:

It's Grand for people who have poor eyesight, but it's an annoyance

You can turn it off if your household doesn't need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I’d say your great craic at parties.

TA’d at the driver yesterday who got off the car ferry at Passage East and proceeded to swerve up the hill at 20 km/h, almost crashing a few times, holding everyone behind him up!
    Life and soul actually. Would you like some tips on how to win friends and influence people? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Has a mod changed the tiled of this thread again because they think it is funny or it legit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

People who can't cook. I mean a basic meal. I know a fella, and tea and toast would be the extent of his culinary skills. Absolutely useless. Has to live out of the chipper when the girlfriend goes away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

People pretending to be interested in the SuperBowl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Hearing the rain patter against the roof and realising it sounds like a hundred mice running around the attic.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The Chill Insurance ads sponsoring programmes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Hearing the rain patter against the roof and realising it sounds like a hundred mice running around the attic.

I can hear a real mouse running around. :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Feeling sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

My one year fixed term contract won’t be renewed, fair ‘nuff. Not because I’m a lazy sod (sometimes :p) but because a permanent employee is returning

Thing is though in the 3 weeks she has been back she has called in sick for 8 days. Today she is out again with another issue and she didn’t call in as per procedure. Supposed to call in, same in every workplace. She texted a friend.

I’ve never missed a day but she is permanent so won’t be let go even if she doesn’t give a damn about the job

I know how substitute teachers feel :/

My broadband went off for 10 minutes and moderate panic and annoyance set in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,321 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Holly Willurby and Philip Schofield. Their faces are an annoyance at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Holly's is pleasant to look at though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

I don't dislike the girl at all, but the way Meghan Markle keeps touching her bump annoys the bejeepers out of me.

• Advertisement

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Holly's is pleasant to look at though :D

Nope just annoying. I will add Megan Markle to that list. Sick of the site of her too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement