Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Cigarette butts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Nope just annoying. I will add Megan Markle to that list. Sick of the site of her too.

Shes big now... but calling her a site is a bit much!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Facebook friend requests from people you're not sure if you know where every profile picture is a group shot. And worse when they all seem to be pretty much the same group of people. Is she the one in the centre, the one on the left, the guy with the beard? Who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Facebook in general

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

A ticklish cough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Autosport wrote: »
    Thread title hurts my eyes

I was coming on to say the same:cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

People that talk absolute sh!te. Sometimes my frustration with people makes me feel like Brody out of Mallrats where he's like, "that kid is on the escalator again!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Changing the bed, one if those times when the duvet and duvet cover won't co-operate - turns into a wrestling match.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

And still the same stupid thread title . Talk about stubborness

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The fact I had to Google Meghan Markle as I couldn't remember who she was and had an ohhhhhh moment.

• Advertisement

The fact I had to Google Meghan Markle as I couldn't remember who she was and had an ohhhhhh moment.

She is the one with her hand permently on het bump !!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I do like the irony of the TA thread title TAing people :p:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm still Ta'd you wouldn't let me test drive your new car :-p :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,347 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ha. I think that is the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Following on from a chat with GP last year and a NYE sifting through numerical data, I've figured out I'm past the stage of needing 'female sanitary paper products' any-more.

I'm well OK with that, its the fact I have over a boxful of them that I cant donate to charity as their sales packaging is opened and its going to sit in the attic attracting vermin for ever.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Bredabe wrote: »
    Following on from a chat with GP last year and a NYE sifting through numerical data, I've figured out I'm past the stage of needing 'female sanitary paper products' any-more.

I'm well OK with that, its the fact I have over a boxful of them that I cant donate to charity as their sales packaging is opened and its going to sit in the attic attracting vermin for ever.

Delightful image :eek:

A little TMI maybe but can't help wondering why you don't put them in the wheelie bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

That would be a good idea

A little TMI maybe but can't help wondering why you don't put them in the wheelie bin.
    Its a process, once I've tried all options to up scale or pass along,they may end up there, but at 5e at least per box, it would seems soooo wasteful. Hense the TA

Ah right I get you now.

I had to dump gels (energy for cycling), they were OK after the best before date but eventually the taste went off and had to go to the bin. Good price in Lidl but bought too many.

• Advertisement

Bredabe wrote: »
    Its a process, once I've tried all options to up scale or pass along,they may end up there, but at 5e at least per box, it would seems soooo wasteful. Hense the TA

What about the homeless shelters ?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    What about the homeless shelters ?

None will take them because their outer wrapping is opened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I found two grey hairs today. Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭davidk1394

It was the culchies day out in big shmoke yesterday. Decided I’d see what the fuss was about over these Krispe Kreme doughnuts. I was in the drive thru que when a woman pulls up on the road in a Merc jeep. Leaves it running, gets out and walks over to the drive thru and somehow gets served.
    Not sure whether I’d give her a pat on the back or a boot up the àrse really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I found two grey hairs today. Feck.

Ah but where and were they yours?

My recliner won't recline and I really want to put my feet up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Edward M wrote: »
    Ah but where and were they yours?

My recliner won't recline and I really want to put my feet up.

My mother asked me where too. On my head, so yes they were mine :p Let's just say I couldn't find them down south :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Stress. Week 3 of the semester and already I have so much to do and no time to do it. Have readings, draft blog posts, an article for the college newspaper, and a proposed outline for my FYP to send to my potential supervisor. How will I find time? Can’t do it in the evenings as I’m usually wrecked after driving home, can’t do it any the weekends as I’m working. Feeling like somethings gotta give between commuting and working, but neither can because I can’t afford to move in, and I can’t afford to give up work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Succubus_ wrote: »
    My mother asked me where too. On my head, so yes they were mine :p Let's just say I couldn't find them down south :p
    Only two? That'd be nice.

Advantage of having a tight haircut is you can't see all mine for a few weeks at a time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Cooked a chicken in the slow cooker.
    Very nice.

Went to lift out the cooking point so as to empty out the chicken juice. Forgot I hadn't unplugged it so had to run my hands under the cold tap for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

When you do something with the best of intentions and trying to be helpful, and told to back off. Not in a nasty way, but coldly polite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement