Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You need that Irish medicinal miracle that is flat 7-Up :D

Speedy recovery

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Missed this thread. Just finished a 36 hour fast, I promised myself I would try change my unhealthy relationship with food, but it's just gone worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I was on the phone for ages so I climbed into bed. Now I'm so cosy and tired but I have to get up to wash my face and brush my teeth. Anyone want to do it for me? Cheers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Forgot to turn on thee electric blanket and am now doing chores while the bed heats up. Old before my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Forgot to turn on thee electric blanket and am now doing chores while the bed heats up. Old before my time.

Am the opposite to you in that I love getting into a cold bed , and warming up under the duvet :o

TA , game playing , emotional manipulators , who try to use reverse psychology on you .

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I was on the phone for ages so I climbed into bed. Now I'm so cosy and tired but I have to get up to wash my face and brush my teeth. Anyone want to do it for me? Cheers :p

No problem ma'am :pac:

No problem ma'am :pac:

Always a gentleman :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭storker

YouTube. In the last few weeks it's been slower than treacle on a cold day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Pain in my stomach :(

I suppose I could give you belly rubs if want 😏

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

A head cold that won't develop, nor go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I suppose I could give you belly rubs if want ðŸ˜

Too kind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Found an email in my spam folder that I know is probably complete bs (says it has a video of me and will send it to all my contacts if I don’t pay them money) but I’m actually shítting myself.

EDIT: Googled it and it seems to be a common enough scam. Phew!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Found an email in my spam folder that I know is probably complete bs (says it has a video of me and will send it to all my contacts if I don’t pay them money) but I’m actually shítting myself.

Ya chances are they have nothing, its scare mongering.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,122 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Vogue Williams and her constant need for attention .She is not the first woman in this world to have a baby . Go away woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sleeping in, argh

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

People that drive into perpendicular parking spaces only to reverse out into traffic blindly.
    Far easier to get out if you only reverse into your space.

You are actually supposed to reverse to park. If you get into a prang while reversing out of a space you are immediately at fault. If you are driving out head first then its not immediately your fault.

It is, just make sure you change your machine password and run a virus scan. That email normally includes your machine password in the subject line. Reset the password if you use it on any other accounts as well.

TA - jaysusin starvin

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

People that drive into perpendicular parking spaces only to reverse out into traffic blindly.
    Far easier to get out if you only reverse into your space.

The gringo speaks the truth.
    When I was learning to drive, my instructor told me the golden rule "It's easier and safer to reverse into a space than out of one".

My car will do it for me but I can't trust it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

My car will do it for me but I can't trust it.
    I will never trust that self parking feature. I will control my car myself, thank you very much.

I was looking for my phone and I thought I had it in my pocket but couldn't find it. So I get up to look further afield and it's under my arse. TA'd that my arse is so big I don't feel a phone under it :p

• Advertisement

I'm not saying anything.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

140805-sir-mix-a-lot-anaconda-approves-nicki-minaj-640x426.png

......and i'm not going to thank that either

......and I cannot lie

ah it's grand, I like women with big arses so I'm not too troubled by mine. I wish it was a bit smaller alright but sure there are plenty of people that like a big arse so I won't cry over it ;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Is your phone ok, though? :pac:

New Home wrote: »
    Is your phone ok, though? :pac:

It survived the impact :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Was it an old Nokia? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

You could say it had a crack on the screen...

I'll get me coat :p

• Advertisement

New Home wrote: »
    Was it an old Nokia? :D:D:D

It's a very flimsy Samsung S8 but I have a robust phone cover that managed to lessen the impact :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement