Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I found them funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I'm TTAYED that the now now thread has slipped into some sort of vortex where a new thread was started which I started following, then the old one was merged and then a link was added to the new thread and now I'm stuck in the old one and be cray cray... :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

now now AND cray cray? That's twice the annoyance, twice! :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    To whoever changed the thread title - it's not funny and you're not clever. It was amusing the first time it was changed but at this stage it's like the comedian who steals other people's jokes - no one appreciates or respects them and thinks they're a massive ****. Seriously, put the title back to normal and lets all forget about this embarrassing attention seeking debacle.

I’d say your great craic at parties.

TA’d at the driver yesterday who got off the car ferry at Passage East and proceeded to swerve up the hill at 20 km/h, almost crashing a few times, holding everyone behind him up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

TA’d at the driver yesterday who got off the car ferry at Passage East and proceeded to swerve up the hill at 20 km/h, almost crashing a few times, holding everyone behind him up!

Tell you what..name.the thread after me (or one of my previous names ) and you can keep it :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

TA for today - bad drivers not keeping to their own side of the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

TA at people who beepbeep at 2am when leaving a house .Gods sake just say goodbye and leave .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

TA that I don’t have a thick skin and am upset too easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Someone in a car that must be parked somewhere is blasting loud dance music

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Stupid news articles that I look at when I'm bored. Miley Cyrus twins joy was on the front of a magazine at the hairdressers. I assumed she was pregnant with twins but no, she hopes to have twins some day. RTE bosses already have Ryan's successor in mind. Itching to know why was he quitting I click into it, but yet again no, he has no plans to leave anytime soon. Feck off with your fake headlines and TA for being sucked in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA at posting in wrong thread. No idea where I am anymore

That's just old age, Ted. :p

New Home wrote:
    That's just old age, Ted.

You're never too old to be put across someone's knee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    TA at posting in wrong thread. No idea where I am anymore

Says the lad that started a new thread off an old one and changed the name. :D
    Was looking forward to the match in Breffni Park and now its fn raining, last week it was freezing, what the feck is it with Irish weather?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

The information on the back of Blu-ray boxes that is too small sometimes

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You're never too old to be put across someone's knee.

Unless you've a soggy bottom, then it's just gross. :D

Edward M wrote:
    Says the lad that started a new thread off an old one and changed the name. Was looking forward to the match in Breffni Park and now its fn raining, last week it was freezing, what the feck is it with Irish weather?

Hey now, don't be pointing my TAs back onto me.
    New Home wrote:
    Unless you've a soggy bottom, the it's just gross.

And we're back in the gutter.

Edward M wrote: »
    Says the lad that started a new thread off an old one and changed the name. :D
    Was looking forward to the match in Breffni Park and now its fn raining, last week it was freezing, what the feck is it with Irish weather?

Shouldn't you be more TA about Cavan getting a hiding today? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭donegal_man

Joggers running on the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,547 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

He's right, though, it's not even remotely funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,828 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Small stones/chippings getting wedged in the grips on the sole of my boots.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Re-naming a thread is great craic?

The only funny part is that whoever did it was probably drinking at home alone reading boards and thought it would be Gas Craic Altogether.
    And that’s funny in a pitiful way.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ta'd while at the shop the shop guy said to the customer in front of me "hello sir, how are you" followed by a "thank you, have a nice day"

My turn then

Me : "Hello"

Him "Silence"

He scans my items

Him" 2 euro"

Me "Thank you"

Him " Silence"

Next customer didn't even say hi and he was greeted with a

"Hello sir! how are you!"

Ta'd I wasn't greeted like the above *cross face*

quickbeam wrote: »
    TA that I don’t have a thick skin and am upset too easily.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you are who are,I'm the same at times, although I've gotten better at shrugging things off

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,970 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I had the 'flu late last week - actual influenza, not just a cold. I've had colds before, and they don't t keep me off work, but this time was very different. My TA is the popular notion that "man flu" is a thing - that I was just overreacting to a cold because I'm a man. It's a meme:

201512_1609_geeee_sm.jpg4658521fa299d0cdd302fc7ecd4bcb22.jpg

The notion that I should have "soldiered on", which I read in places, is also a TA: would you have been happy sitting next to me on the bus, even before I passed out in a puddle of viral snot? I think you'd prefer that I stay away and get over it by myself ... :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 18,141 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Went for a walk on this nice Sunday and a beautifully sh*t car passes me with the worst and loudest ever squeal I've heard coming from a vehicle. Left me with ringing in my ears that I still have 10 minutes later.

TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Yeah whats with the thread name changes, at least in R&R the thread stays at 'Those little Things'. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I haven't been getting much sleep the last few nights so I took a couple of sleeping tablets and knocked myself out. Slept like a baby. TA'd that I might have overdone it because I can't for the life of me stay awake today. Keep nodding off.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I haven't been getting much sleep the last few nights so I took a couple of sleeping tablets and knocked myself out. Slept like a baby. TA'd that I might have overdone it because I can't for the life of me stay awake today. Keep nodding off.

TA'd you roofied yourself and the missus not there to take advantage is what you should mean ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sunday drivers :mad:

• Advertisement

But it's Sunday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement