Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is the worst serial killer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭Comhrá

John Wayne Gacy Jr. has to up there with the worst of them.

https://wiki2.org/en/John_Wayne_Gacy+Brights

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Without a doubt Rosemary West. She was by far the worst out of her and Fred, and it was her insatiable appetite for violent lesbian sex and torture that led to so many young women losing their lives. The fact too that she could get involved in killing her own daughter just adds to her sinister nature. Absolute monster.

38556923_rosewest238.jpg

Just read her entire wiki page
    Oh my good god her and her husband are absolutely F***** up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

wally1990 wrote: »
    Just read her entire wiki page
    Oh my good god her and her husband are absolutely F***** up

Disturbing doesn't even come close, and they reckon they didn't find many more victims of the Wests, many of whom are alleged to be buried under old houses and even sites where motorways have since been paved. Sickos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,210 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

BTK is worth a mention as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Rader

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

From wiki

Pedro Alonso López (born 8 October 1948[1]) is a Colombian serial killer, who was sentenced for killing 110 girls, but who claims to have raped and killed more than 300 girls across Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, and potentially other countries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

Hard to say - does it mean in terms of the vulnerability of the victims? In which case Brady and Hindley. In terms of numbers, the Golden State Killer. In terms of methods, many as horrible as each other. The Toolbox killers make me shudder in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭1874

probably someone not yet or ever caught,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Jhon Jairo Velásquez Vásquez aka Popeye, Pablo Escobar's most loyal sicario (assassin) - claimed to have killed over 3000 people. Surely that figure has to be taken with a pinch of salt, but still he has to be up there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jairo_Vel%C3%A1squez

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

For me, when children are the victims it trump's it in terms of the worst notwithstanding they are all horrendous, disgusting people being mentioned here.
    Jhon Jairo Velásquez Vásquez aka Popeye, Pablo Escobar's most loyal sicario (assassin) ]

I always find him to be a bit of a bullsh!t artist to be honest. All the interviewing he does, acting, etc. No doubt he killed people but I hate that self promoting crap about how bad he was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

1874 wrote: »
    probably someone not yet or ever caught,

Wouldn’t that technically make them the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

SeaFields wrote: »
    For me, when children are the victims it trump's it in terms of the worst notwithstanding they are all horrendous, disgusting people being mentioned here.

I always find him to be a bit of a bullsh!t artist to be honest. All the interviewing he does, acting, etc. No doubt he killed people but I hate that self promoting crap about how bad he was.

It's crazy alright, talk about cashing in on your notoriety! Guided tours around Medellin and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Joe o Reilly and Graham dwyer. Two arrogant murders who are so dillussional they still think they will walk free.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Meant to type murderers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Joe o Reilly and Graham dwyer. Two arrogant murders who are so dillussional they still think they will walk free.

Did they kill more than one person?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

Albert Fish is definitely up there

All are horrific but for me the absolute worse are parents who torture/abuse their own children for long periods of of time before they eventually die a slow agonising death eg the Baby P case.. Children that are found in horrific circumstances having been starved and tortured, I just can't get my head around it, absolute utter scum. I can kind of understand how a parent just snaps (not condoning it) but how does someone continuously harm their own children or stand by and allow someone else do it.. Its breaks my heart reading about those murders.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tiguan Joe

god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

The missus was worse! You'd need to bleach your brain and your soul after reading their Wikipedia page.

Ángel Maturino Reséndiz, aka The Railway Killer, was pretty terrifying. I usually find serial killer stuff pretty fascinating but I'd to stop listening to a podcast about him. One of those guys on a "divine mission" to rape and bludgeon people to death.

Pretty hard to track and find a hobo, transient, freight train hopping serial killer, seen a documentary about this fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

All are horrific but for me the absolute worse are parents who torture/abuse their own children for long periods of of time before they eventually die a slow agonising death eg the Baby P case.. Children that are found in horrific circumstances having been starved and tortured, I just can't get my head around it, absolute utter scum. I can kind of understand how a parent just snaps (not condoning it) but how does someone continuously harm their own children or stand by and allow someone else do it.. Its breaks my heart reading about those murders.
    In US cases, makes me agree with the death penalty (I keep veering between for and against but no ambiguity in those situations).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Fred west, an absolute rotter.

Fred and Rosemary West. There was a pair of them in it. She was as bad. People forget that.

And while we’re at it - Brady and Hindley. When Hindley died, it was the first time I wished I believed in hell. And that thought repeated itself on Brady’s death.
    The missus was worse! You'd need to bleach your brain and your soul after reading their Wikipedia page.

Ángel Maturino Reséndiz, aka The Railway Killer, was pretty terrifying. I usually find serial killer stuff pretty fascinating but I'd to stop listening to a podcast about him. One of those guys on a "divine mission" to rape and bludgeon people to death.

As bad but not worse, IMO. They were matched evenly, a truly fûcked up meeting of minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,365 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

John Duffy and David Mulcahy.

"The Railway Killers".

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

AllForIt wrote: »
    The worst serial killer is the one who killed the least amount of ppl before getting caught.

That would be two people, if they just get one they only qualify as a killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

Denis Rader the BTK strangler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

SeaFields wrote: »

Kinda like Richard Kuklinski. Well, I don’t know if he did self-promoting but I feel like others have exaggerated his “prowess” a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

Larry Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 30,365 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Richard Hillman!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Richard Ramirez- The Night Stalker... Evil personified

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭Heckler

Denis Radar AKA BTK (bind, torture, kill) is a frightening man. Just watch the court videos. An absolute lunatic who could be your next door neighbour.

But a family, church man who gave himself away with his arrogance.

The original night stalker/east area rapist is a scary, scary man. Thank **** they caught him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

No one mentioned Billy Bunter yet. Convicted of 750 murders and eat half em.

Advertisement