Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 Campaign

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭E18

I feel The verbal reasoning is totally going to get me too.. even doing practice questions on the run up to the IST i was getting caught out by simple words etc.. I know one mark is really frustrating!!
    Not at all, as I said someone like yourself who tries time and time again deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 PCME

That's me out :( Missed out by 2 marks, gutted isn't even the word!
    Not giving up though, always next year!
    Good luck everyone, i wish you all a successful campaign!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭NornIron74

PCME wrote: »
    That's me out :( Missed out by 2 marks, gutted isn't even the word!
    Not giving up though, always next year!
    Good luck everyone, i wish you all a successful campaign!

Sorry to hear that mate, I failed by 5 last year and was really annoyed. Don't give up, think of how you feel now when you are practicing next year and that will spur you on to hopefully pass. I'm still waiting on my email for this years.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bafta12

Don’t think we’ll receive anymore results tonight folks.

Bafta12 wrote: »
    Don’t think we’ll receive anymore results tonight folks.

Think you're right.

It did say by the close of business on the 13th so looks like we are in the 2nd day batches!

Good luck all for tomorrow!

• Advertisement

E18 wrote: »
    Think you're right.

It did say by the close of business on the 13th so looks like we are in the 2nd day batches!

Good luck all for tomorrow!

Would really love to know how they split the results... surely can’t be pass and fail. Some have passed and some have failed in the batch of ones we know of... and a lot more people still waiting from what I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

The fear when checking emails!!!
    Have we got many passes from today’s batch?

I was wrong guys, emails haven’t stopped. Got mine just now to say I’ve passed. Good luck to everyone else still waiting and for those who didn’t, next time go for it again!

I was wrong guys, emails haven’t stopped. Got mine just now to say I’ve passed. Good luck to everyone else still waiting and for those who didn’t, next time go for it again!

Just read another guy on the IST post say he only got his too, now back to refreshing lol!

Amazing well done, you must be on cloud 9!

JJss1988 wrote: »
    The fear when checking emails!!!
    Have we got many passes from today’s batch?

I have now counted two from board members, i'm sure more will step forward later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Zero1000F

Emails are through, i got through to next round weyyheyy good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Aimforstars

Congrats!

Zero1000F wrote: »
    Emails are through, i got through to next round weyyheyy good luck all

Well done!

Emails are still coming as I’ve just heard from two friends that they’ve got theirs and passed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Tan26

Got my email 10minutes ago to say I passed!! Good luck everyone

Literally just got my email. They're working over time tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MD4PSNI

Just checked boards. Then emails.... PASSED!

Congrats to all the passes and sorry to hear about those who didnt get it this time round. Ive been in the process a few times.... never give up!

AC is closer than i would of imagined!

Good Luck everyone waiting on results!

MD4PSNI

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Peelerwannabe

MD4PSNI wrote: »
    Just checked boards. Then emails.... PASSED!

Congrats to all the passes and sorry to hear about those who didnt get it this time round. Ive been in the process a few times.... never give up!

AC is closer than i would of imagined!

Good Luck everyone waiting on results!

MD4PSNI

Just checked my mails, I passed!!! good luck to everyone else still waiting and to those who haven’t got it this time, don’t give up keep applying.

Emails still coming through guys!
    Just got mine, passed to the next stage. I am literally in shock, only by a few marks mind you! Pass is a pass, i'll take it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 LPT2018

Hey Guys!
    Delighted to say that after missing out last year by 1 Mark, I'll be joining the rest of you at AC stage! Delighted! I'm so sorry for the rest who've missed out, it's not a nice feeling I've been there. But please don't give up!

Can I ask a question, does your IST test score determine when your AC is. For eg of you scored high in ist do you attend AC first? Or is it random?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 PCME

E18 wrote: »
    Emails still coming through guys!
    Just got mine, passed to the next stage. I am literally in shock, only by a few marks mind you! Pass is a pass, i'll take it!

Well Done E18, told you not to doubt yourself. Unfortunately I wasn't successful and the doubt was all to real.
    Best of luck at the AC!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Flo96

Glad to hear about all your passes! I'm happy to say that I'll be joining you's at the assessment centre!
    Best of luck guys for the next phase

Well Done E18, told you not to doubt yourself. Unfortunately I wasn't successful and the doubt was all to real.
    Best of luck at the AC!

I rhonestly didn't have high hopes when I had finished.

I am really sorry to hear you haven't progressed to next stage, this time. I wish you all the best for the next campaign!

LPT2018 wrote: »
    Hey Guys!
    Delighted to say that after missing out last year by 1 Mark, I'll be joining the rest of you at AC stage! Delighted! I'm so sorry for the rest who've missed out, it's not a nice feeling I've been there. But please don't give up!

Can I ask a question, does your IST test score determine when your AC is. For eg of you scored high in ist do you attend AC first? Or is it random?

I think it may go in order of results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Army654

Hey guys, new to posting, always been lurking and checking out the threads but thought id get involved for once as i have thankfully passed this year, but to all you have failed, keep trying as I failed last year by 1 mark and was gutted! This time round i made a point to really practice and thankfully it worked! Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Cob16

Gutted folks IL not be going any further! Congratulations to everyone who made it through!

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭JJss1988

Got my email and passed too.congratulations to all who have passed and sorry about anyone who has failed but keep the chin up and don’t give up on your dream

Best of luck at the AC!

There's always next time. Good luck for next go. It all depends on the day.

Well done to all the passes and considerations to all those who didn't make it. Persevere and you can do it! Keep heads high and still go after your dream.

• Advertisement

Cob16 wrote: »
    Gutted folks IL not be going any further! Congratulations to everyone who made it through!

There's always next time.

Advertisement