Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

I reckon our experience of court must be different; a lot more than two or three non Irish nationals/day

Do me favout go to your local court and take a picture of the list and post it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Commanchie wrote: »
    Do me favout go to your local court and take a picture of the list and post it.

Tell you what, seeing as you made the first claim. Back it up.
    Puts the onus on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Foghart wrote: »
    I always find it interesting how angry the lefties get when you mention crime and immigration.

The multicultural narrative seems to be pretty fragile.

Welcome to boards.ie new user it is a great place you will love it.

After Hours is really exciting one poster on this thread was banned followed by another eight.

Click back through the pages it's deadly being a new user you will have missed this.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The tide is rising now. Travellers, immigrants, dolers for life.

It is inevitable when people have suffered through the recession and with dignity, came out the other end.

Having to pay for all this is tough. The Free Legal Aid is the biggest thing, and I know that applies to everyone who is assessed as not being able to afford it personally.

So as someone or other who might be hauled before the courts for something (hopefully not) with means above the threshold, I will have to pay for everything? Not happy about that seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Isn't it mad that nobody's ever named in these articles? It's all "a source", and "locals". I wonder why that is.

I'm a Portmarnock local, and we're fvcking scourged with them in the last number of years. It peaks during the better days in summer when locals just like me are now reluctant to use our beach and other public area's.

Tbh I don't feel particularly enhanced or culturally enriched right now.

• Advertisement

Tell you what, seeing as you made the first claim. Back it up.
    Puts the onus on me.

I will post the list here and pm you it tomorrow.

Makikomi wrote: »
    I'm a Portmarnock local, and we're fvcking scourged with them in the last number of years. It peaks during the better days in summer when locals just like me are now reluctant to use our beach and other public area's.

Tbh I don't feel particularly enhanced or culturally enriched right now.

But you should be, that is what we are told we should feel every minute of the day. But no one would dare report anything against the received wisdom.

The reporters must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Can anyone name a prosperous black neighbourhood in Europe? Just a thought I had

Can anyone name a prosperous black neighbourhood in Europe? Just a thought I had

Peckham.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

Blackrock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DChancer

rgodard80a wrote: »

Blackrock
    Blackpool
    Blackburn
    Montenegro (Black Mountain)
    Hehehehe

Blackpool.

_103196276_1.jpg

Maybe some of them are going to Malahide and Portmarnock to see where they should be living. A lot of social housing quotas from these areas was dumped in Balbriggan.

Blackrock

Joking aside there doesn’t seem to be any!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Cultural enrichment.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Where were you when the foreign folk brought violence to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭rgodard80a

A few years back I asked a black student on the bus to lower his ridiculously loud music from his laptop. It was a full bus of 90 people, driving along the quays on a weekday at the height of rush hour, around 9am.

He followed me down the stairs and punched me down the stairs, the kicked me full force in the face.

90 witnesses, CC tv, directly outside the Four Courts (of all places) and he wasn't allowed off the bus until the guards came.

Arrested but ultimately given a lame warning.

Don't expect much justice from fuzzy phone footage here.

I still blame Fianna Fail for opening the door to hundreds of thousands of Africans (non-Eu members)... on some misguided idea to import cheap labour in the Irish boom. Must be an African on every Irish street now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Have a look at what the situation is in Melbourne with whats called the apex gang. It's scary stuff. Even police have said it's a problem but Vic government refuse to admit it's an issue. There are parallels with issues in this country. It starts off small.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704610/Founding-member-Apex-gang-terrorising-Melbourne-reveals-gang-s-guidelines-carjackings.html

A few years back I asked a black student on the bus to lower his ridiculously loud music from his laptop. It was a full bus of 90 people, driving along the quays on a weekday at the height of rush hour, around 9am.

He followed me down the stairs and punched me down the stairs, the kicked me full force in the face.

90 witnesses, CC tv, directly outside the Four Courts (of all places) and he wasn't allowed off the bus until the guards came.

Arrested but ultimately given a lame warning.

Don't expect much justice from fuzzy phone footage here.

I still blame Fianna Fail for opening the door to hundreds of thousands of Africans (non-Eu members)... on some misguided idea to import cheap labour in the Irish boom. Must be an African on every Irish street now.

Not working of course :D

• Advertisement

There is a lot of pent up anger at a lot of this type of stuff, and Travellers, and lifelong dolies, and houses for all. For a small enough fee for life and then send it on to your child. Rinse, repeat at the taxpayer's expense.

And if someone turns turtle and breaks the law, well we pay for their legal reps too and so much more.

God help the person who has worked hard, paid a mortage and child care, and may for whatever reason end up in court (it happens), they will be bankrupt for legal fees. Others will not.

But there is no way of expressing it apart from places like here.

I wonder why that is?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hundreds of thousands? Really?

Black Irish or Black African
    2011 census 58,697
    2016 census 57,850 (-1.4%)

Source

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

nothing to see here

Zaph wrote: »

2011 census 58,697

Source

Following on from that, the statement there must be an African on every Irish Street now, is just as ludicrous. I rarely see a black person and often when I do it’s in Dublin. So there’s certainly not an African on every street.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Makes you wonder how long it will be before we get our own Trump style government over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Makes you wonder how long it will be before we get our own Trump style government over here.

It can't come soon enough.

On these threads, some people are ultra PC and some are just on a hateful rant.

However, in the real world, you have to aware of the reality of things.

What made you think this would work out well for you?
    I bet nobody tried to help you either.

It could have ended a lot worse for you and I am glad it did not.:)
    Needless to say, you got a harsh education that morning.

On these threads, some people are ultra PC and some are just on a hateful rant.

However, in the real world, you have to aware of the reality of things.

What made you think this would work out well for you?
    I bet nobody tried to help you either.

It could have ended a lot worse for you and I am glad it did not.:)
    Needless to say, you got a harsh education that morning.

If someone asked me to lower my music I would either

1. Comply politely
    2. Tell them to duck off.

I wouldn’t punch them in the head and kick them in the face. That is what animals behave like.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

RaichuMGS wrote: »
    If someone asked me to lower my music I would either

1. Comply politely
    2. Tell them to duck off.

I wouldn’t punch them in the head and kick them in the face. That is what animals behave like.

You said it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

Zaph wrote: »

2011 census 58,697

Source

So you reckon millions?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement