Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

doylefe wrote: »
    In the Halloween night thread there was a poster saying how great it was to see a group of kids of mixed nationality and race calling to thier house, how it's so positive for the future of Ireland etc, etc.

I can't understand this line of thinking. People should for the most part stay in thier own countries. People of high skill and from quality countries who can contribute heavily to the economy should only have the right to stay after an initial 5-10 year work visa.

People from third world countries are only ever going to be negative contributors, socially and financially.

**** like that makes me sick.
    Positive for future Ireland me arse.

It's made the country worse especially Dublin.

Don't care what anyone says there was a nice enough balance of nationailtys threw out the country ten fifteen years ago.

Now a days well the less I say on that matter the better....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭gw80

**** like that makes me sick.
    Positive for future Ireland me arse.

It's made the country worse especially Dublin.

Don't care what anyone says there was a nice enough balance of nationailtys threw out the country ten fifteen years ago.

Now a days well the less I say on that matter the better....
    The kelergi plan in action.
    There's no other explanation.

proudboy wrote: »
    That's part of the problem. Speak your mind, and it will encourage others to do so.

It's not worth doing it on here I've been banned and warned enough in the past ha.

Don't worry I do it in the "real world"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

The only thing I could make out was a large group of people walking together. That can be an uncomfortable thing to see out and about, especially at night, regardless of whether the gang is foreign or local or even whether they are actually causing trouble but I didn't see or hear anything that sounded rowdy so I have no idea why that video was posted in that article.

Before anyone start whinging, I'm not trying to deny there was trouble in the area. I'm simply saying that that video does nothing to support the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Varik

listermint wrote: »
    Big time.

The forum has gone completely belly up.

Oddly enough it's happened since that bellend ended up in the white house.

Go figure.

We get it.

Orange man bad.

Black man good.

• Advertisement

gw80 wrote: »
    The kelergi plan in action.
    There's no other explanation.

As crazy as might sound wouldn't be far off the current situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/homeless-woman-jailed-for-slashing-stomach-of-man-who-came-to-help-her-in-street-37498997.html

Another disturbing knacker story. This type of stuff happens because of a perverse view that knackers like her have some right to live in the city center.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Commanchie wrote: »
    **** all immigrants. Even mohammed smeu was an irish national. But dont let that get in the way of a good right wing rant.

Right wing rant haha.

It happened deal with it.

**** me I don't know who is more disgusting. The racists with their agendas or the abject deniers when stuff does happen because it does not fit their agenda either.

Y'all can keep this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

AllForIt wrote: »
    https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/homeless-woman-jailed-for-slashing-stomach-of-man-who-came-to-help-her-in-street-37498997.html

Another disturbing knacker story. This type of stuff happens because of a perverse view that knackers like her have some right to live in the city center.

And the guy who tried to help her is...an immigrant. But let's not dwell on that aspect.

And the guy who tried to help her is...an immigrant. But let's not dwell on that aspect.

Lets not. It's irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

utmbuilder wrote: »
    These kids , although built like adults really need to be seen to be believed.

Something seriously went wrong in their upbringing, the distress they have brought on their mothers and family homes.

The level of violence they use in these minor thefts is going to end up with more of them murdered, getting seriously injured by local gangs. Poor mothers working all day as nurses come home to a house full of kids , gaurds, houses being burnt down, is disgusting

Many have already done things that have ruined their life. It's so sad that their brains have not developed , they have no ambition, no role models, logically what can the parents do with them?

When they get jailed after many many convictions the prisons they go to are worse than the joy, the main one with regular rapes.

These are west african kids but you won't meet many african adults, or anyone over 25 who acts in this way 99% of african adults are lovely people as I am sure most kids are too.
    They are a shame on their culture and something the African community has been unable to resolve in Ireland.

They’re influenced by the gangs and roadmen over in London hence why they dress like them and put on the accent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

AllForIt wrote: »
    A young homeless woman who gave birth in custody has been sentenced to six years in prison for slashing the stomach of a man who came to help her in the street.
    Donna Dineen (23) inflicted a a 25cm stab wound on a stranger who said he heard her arguing with a man and thought she needed help.
    Mr Syergaz said that as he walked home by the Mater Hospital he heard a lady shouting and arguing with a man and saw that she needed help.

He said he walked over to help but both the man and woman turned on him and started to kick and punch him.

When I was young and foolish (still am :p) I saw a couple arguing in Eyre Square with some pushing and shoving. I stepped in and they both turned on me! Never again, I’ll walk on by and mind my own business

This poor chap did the same and got stabbed for his efforts :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

No problem with Africans met some nice people but it’s the ones that act like ghetto gangsters to add our own homegrown scum and now that they are ethnic group travellers

mikemac2 wrote: »
    When I was young and foolish (still am :p) I saw a couple arguing in Eyre Square with some pushing and shoving. I stepped in and they both turned on me! Never again, I’ll walk on by and mind my own business

This poor chap did the same and got stabbed for his efforts :(

We have a perverse acceptance of knackerdom in this country which I think is attributable to the disturbing rise of social justic warriors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 320 ✭✭WillieMason

So, which super reliable sources told you all 100 of those youths were from Balbriggan?

Did said super reliable source go round and ask each youth for proof of address?

This is the kind of hyped, sensationalist, clickbait that belongs in tabloids, not boards.ie

Cheers.

(if there was even 100, vertical camera's make it hard to tell!)

Are you trying to sell a house in Balbriggan by any chance? lol

Commanchie wrote: »
    Country Over ran? African crime gangs? Deport them? Animals? Human garbage? All used in this thread in about 20 mins.

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

People causing trouble in this country are Irish, Irish gangs are selling drugs, Irish gangs are organising shootings, irish men are cutting men up with chainsaws, irish women are cutting somalians uo and placing their heads in parks.

Over ran you say??

Stop trolling

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭1874

listermint wrote: »
    Firstly.

The journal would love this stuff they lap this stuff up for clicks so I don't know where the pretence this stuff would be covered. It's click winner.

Secondly I watched the video twice. I see between 20 and 30 fellas. And it looks like nothing I haven't seen in tallaght in my youth.

I'm struggling to see where the take over is tbh. I can see some idiot gob****es that need a cell though . And the guards should be there. But I find it hard to believe this went on over three hours as the article states without the gardai being involved.

Finally who reads Dublin live it's literally rubbish.

I grew up in Tallaght and I never saw a mob like that roaming about, small groups or maybe a large group of kids, but going by the list of things mentioned in the article too, which Ive heard of before for Balbriggan, Im not sure why you seem to shoot this down out of hand, this kind of thing is happening in Blanchardstown, Balbriggan and Ive no doubts elsewhere, so long as it isnt happening on your doorstep now doesnt mean it is not happening or not a problem, this is only going to get worse, and the lax attitude of the Gardai doesnt help.

utmbuilder wrote: »
    These kids , although built like adults really need to be seen to be believed.

Something seriously went wrong in their upbringing, the distress they have brought on their mothers and family homes.

The level of violence they use in these minor thefts is going to end up with more of them murdered, getting seriously injured by local gangs. Poor mothers working all day as nurses come home to a house full of kids , gaurds, houses being burnt down, is disgusting

Many have already done things that have ruined their life. It's so sad that their brains have not developed , they have no ambition, no role models, logically what can the parents do with them?

When they get jailed after many many convictions the prisons they go to are worse than the joy, the main one with regular rapes.

These are west african kids but you won't meet many african adults, or anyone over 25 who acts in this way 99% of african adults are lovely people as I am sure most kids are too.
    They are a shame on their culture and something the African community has been unable to resolve in Ireland.

Which jail is worst then the joy??

1874 wrote: »
    I grew up in Tallaght and I never saw a mob like that roaming about, small groups or maybe a large group of kids, but going by the list of things mentioned in the article too, which Ive heard of before for Balbriggan, Im not sure why you seem to shoot this down out of hand, this kind of thing is happening in Blanchardstown, Balbriggan and Ive no doubts elsewhere, so long as it isnt happening on your doorstep now doesnt mean it is not happening or not a problem, this is only going to get worse, and the lax attitude of the Gardai doesnt help.

Power in numbers they are a bunch of cowards, heard bad stories in Cork,Galway,Athlone its true they are causing trouble everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

I have no doubt someone is going to post that it’s Irish societies fault for ghettoizing these immigrants. Will blame direct provision, that evil scheme that should be stopped and the poor people living there housed in the wider community.
    I ‘d love to know how those preaching inclusivity, acceptance etc suggest we deal with a bunch of lads who arrive from West Africa. Give them a place in DP or set them up in houses in Howth, Malahide etc.
    In a few years time when the African gang culture is firmly embedded in areas like Balbriggan, Blanch, Jobstown etc we’ll be asking how it came to this.
    I can guarantee you’ll have Irish times journalists explaining it was our fault for not being more accepting much like it was the French and Belgians fault for “putting “ immigrants in ghettos which bred Islamic terrorism.
    Let’s start housing these lads in leafy D4 and see how accepting the locals are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

it is "our fault" in so far as we failed to enforce the rules of the Dublin Convention

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

'you're just giving us hassle because we're black' - Youth who threw bottle at heavily pregnant woman.

40ft container, pack it with this scum and sink it off the coast. Politicians who created this mess won't be effected. It's your daughter which will be gang raped, or your son that will be stabbed. It's hard to view the shít on the ground when you're sitting high up on your ivory tower.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭malinheader

Esri figures show Ireland is now one of the most diverse countries in Europe. 17 % of the population were born elsewhere. Also states that Africans have the highest unemployment rates of all immigrants. In a hospital recently and met two really good African doctors who I really admired for there professional approach and courteous approach. But then we have the wasters being let in who are only here to scrounge and make trouble .. That is why we need far stricter immigration control before it's to late if not already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭DChancer

Iamxavier wrote: »
    'you're just giving us hassle because we're black' - Youth who threw bottle at heavily pregnant woman.
    Never Happened-made up-No evidence at all

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MTBD

DChancer wrote: »
    Never Happened-made up-No evidence at all

Isn't it funny how #believewomen goes out the window when it's on certain topics....

That's a direct quote from a woman interviewed in the article above. Why would she lie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

I'm sure there's another extreme right echo chamber all the brain dead racist pond scum could migrate to, stop destroying this board with the uninformed, reactionary drivel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

DChancer wrote: »
    Because it's usually exaggerated made up rubbish

You wouldn't see anyone from Balbriggan saying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

3 steps to success and progression;

Step 1.
    haZBGKy.png

Step 2.
    ey6pdN6.png

Step 3.
    dnXsJMS.png

Step 4.
    FfRvXfN.png

I'm sure there's another extreme right echo chamber all the brain dead racist pond scum could migrate to, stop destroying this board with the uninformed, reactionary drivel.

Where's the racism?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's time to stem the tide before it gets out of control entirely.
    For criminal immigrants deportation should always be on the table.

Deport them if they are over 18
    If they are under 18 deport the parents too

This will force the parents to control their kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

biko wrote: »
    It's time to stem the tide before it gets out of control entirely.
    For criminal immigrants deportation should always be on the table.

Deport them if they are over 18
    If they are under 18 deport the parents too

This will force the parents to control their kids

Can this be done? I was wondering the same myself

I actually hadnt realised people born in Ireland might not have Irish nationality until recently

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement