Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Why did this take a week to be reported?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,658 ✭✭✭✭listermint

dav3 wrote: »
    I'm sure they love pictures of hitler and non-stop posts from racists posting from outside of Ireland popping up between ads.

No lads, stick your head in the sand, you're not being overrun, you simply must give a voice to this tiny minority of people, especially the re-regs. Not doing so would be un-PC.

This exactly.

They move between popular websites.

Wreck the place and run the place into the ground.

Absolutely poisonous influence

• Registered Users Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭MFPM

You’re polluting this thread with utter sh1te.

Kindly stop it.

Good lad.

Thanks for the ignore...I always find that a little cowardly, I'll enjoy my little victory :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- Knock off discussing moderation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

MFPM wrote: »
    'Black' people - very important you stress colour. Perhaps you're so focused on the 'Black' people you don't notice the 'white' people collecting welfare.

Doing what generations of Irish people did.

I am indeed, have you a point?

You obviously don’t hang around balbriggan too much to see what is going on. Yes I say Black people it’s very obvious to anyone that lives here that there is high proportion of black people walking around the town on weekdays during working hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Im not saying it was because of the influence of George Soros... but..

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

Please. There's a small area (one street really) in my town where people have been mugged, stabbed and beaten unconscious and the Gardai have done nothing.
    In Dublin there's areas along the canal people have to avoid because a group will spend months harassing and mugging people before the Gardai bother doing anything.

Please is right;

Would those same people being mugged, stabbed, and beaten unconscious maintain the cosa nostra code?

If so why? Maybe them and their pals are involved in something?

And really, you;re going to give out about one street in a whole town? Presumably you have a long main street, maybe even a square?

The term 'rat' or terminology of 'telling tales' is not commonly used by people who have no relation to crime. Just saying.

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    MFPM is the type of person that has purple hair, nose rings, and protests about everything there is to protest about. A lefty luvie of the highest order

Hate piercings, thinning hair, not purple - been on a few protests in my time, broadly left wing....so you got a few things right....You sound a bit like David Duke and his band of cowardly repobates...

I cannot comment on dublin, it;s the most densely populated city on this Ireland and I belive the Garda per capita is the same as galway or limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

Because Irish people are being treated like fooking imbeciles by the media and government, amply backed by useful idiots that "alas" would also like to keep social problems invisible.

Just look at some of the posts in this thread with nothing else to say other than "it's a pity people are allowed talk about this"

• Advertisement

mammajamma wrote: »
    Because Irish people are being treated like fooking imbeciles by the media and government, amply backed by useful idiots that "alas" would also like to keep social problems invisible.

Just look at some of the posts in this thread with nothing else to say other than "it's a pity people are allowed talk about this"

The only useful idiots are the ones who believe in a Soros campaign to over run Ireland with refugees and that they are being surpressed by the media.

And have nowhere to voice their opinions.

Lunatics . Nothing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,290 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Thanks for the ignore...I always find that a little cowardly, I'll enjoy my little victory :D

Go away mfpm. No interest in your rubbishy posts. You have NOTHING to contribute to this topic.

You obviously don’t hang around balbriggan too much to see what is going on. Yes I say Black people it’s very obvious to anyone that lives here that there is high proportion of black people walking around the town on weekdays during working hours.
    ou obviously don’t hang around balbriggan too much to see what is going on.

I would have been in Balbriggan 2-3 times a week over 20 years between 1995-2016/7 . I know many people there. I know it fairly well.

es I say Black people it’s very obvious to anyone that lives here that there is high proportion of black people walking around the town on weekdays during working hours

But there is a higher proportion of 'White people' given the population but you make no comment on that, why so fixated on 'Black' people?

There are also issues with migrants and being permitted to work but don't let little facts like that stir you from your seemingly inherent prejudice.

I would have been in Balbriggan 2-3 times a week over 20 years between 1995-2016/7 . I know many people there. I know it fairly well.

But there is a higher proportion of 'White people' given the population but you make no comment on that, why so fixated on 'Black' people?

There are also issues with migrants and being permitted to work but don't let little facts like that stir you from your seemingly inherent prejudice.

More rubbish from you.

Go away mfpm. No interest in your rubbishy posts. You have NOTHING to contribute to this topic.

Damn, am I not on ignore, sh!t. :D

I have contributed far more than you have, you just don't like being called to account for posting bullsh!t.

Why are you yokes even relating this to colour still?

It's actually scary this is being allowed to continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

listermint wrote: »
    The only useful idiots are the ones who believe in a Soros campaign to over run Ireland with refugees and that they are being surpressed by the media.

And have nowhere to voice their opinions.

Lunatics . Nothing more.

No, YOU are one of the useful idiots for lamenting the discussion even existing, just look at your posts.

And throw in a nice distraction of nonsense about soros to doubly deflect. Pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

Putinbot wrote: »
    Mod- Knock off discussing moderation.

Spineless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

MFPM, why won’t you criticise these gangs?

Why don’t you spend 5 minutes with the “mandem” and “roadmen” from the hoods of Balbriggan and Tyrrelstown And see how ya get on

More rubbish from you.

Do you ever stop targeting posters or is this a tactic you deploy

I'm surprised you got away with telling someone to fk off earlier

Ridiculous.

• Advertisement

More rubbish from you.

Stating it's rubbish, doesn't make it rubbish - I had this with young Roger a few minutes ago - you need to engage with the post.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

No prejudice just saying what I see. Must be some diesel bill driving up and down to Leitrim 2-3 times a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Hate piercings, thinning hair, not purple - been on a few protests in my time, broadly left wing....so you got a few things right....You sound a bit like David Duke and his band of cowardly repobates...

Always good for a laugh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

A lot of these people in these gangs have tons or relatives living in the UK and London. Knife crime isnt as taboo within these gangs. It's common that they carry knives but hang around in such big gangs that they don't have to worry about being searched and caught.

A friend of mine from college was born in Nigeria and grew up here. He told me on many occasions that it will end up getting like London and the likes. There are big problems with the gangs from Jobstown and their "beef" with the other gangs in Tyrellstown/Blanch and then Balbriggan.

If you're black and you don't hang around with the gangs or at least humour them, you get tagged as a rat. It starts off as subtle ribbing but then they'll get quite bitchy about it. Another guy, completely separate to the other guy is from DR Congo and told me this too. It's easier for the lads in college because they can avoid them by telling then they're too busy etc. But secondary school lads are f**Ked and if you don't go to college, the gang is your new life.

This sounds completly accutate. Im applaled that both in London and here we allow this to happen. In London police are being taught the lingo of the micro black community so they can converse with them. Sup man. An example of utterly screwed up thinking on how to deal with these destroyers of social harmony. Makes me sick that ppl in power are more inclined to protect and even celebrate these dysfunctuonal societies rather than protect the wider community. Utter madness.

mammajamma wrote: »
    No, YOU are one of the useful idiots for lamenting the discussion even existing, just look at your posts.

And throw in a nice distraction of nonsense about soros to doubly deflect. Pathetic.

You know what.

Your right you've convinced me.

Ireland is now a kip.

We have 60 percent unemployment and feral gangs ruling the streets daily.

When will it stop. How have I not seen this madness.

Over run I tells ya overun.

Shakes fist at sky

I'll get you beer baron. !

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    MFPM, why won’t you criticise these gangs?

Why don’t you spend 5 minutes with the “mandem” and “roadmen” from the hoods of Balbriggan and Tyrrelstown And see how ya get on

I have no difficulty critiquing anti social behavoiur by anybody - Black, White Traveller, Gay, Straight, Man, woman etc but what I won't do is join in a bigoted chorus of hatred.

Always good for a laugh.:D

Glad you agree with the DD reference!

Yep. There should be absolutely no compromise given to these wannabe gangsters.

We need harsh laws and harsher prisons to deal with this growing menace.

FF FG SF and Labour will never do the needful though so sadly it’s going to get way worse before people wake up.

I'm confused.

There's a thread open about Lithuanian criminals.its open four hours and has 2 pages.

It hasn't attracted a single of the usual suspects.

Not one

Not a single one.

Why ?

Anyone hazard a guess ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Never knew the proud boys had an Irish chapter

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement