Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭MFPM

Go away now. Off with ya !

Ok, Ok.....YOU ARE NOT A MOD....get it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

ANDREWMUFC wrote: »
    Yesterday I seen these 3 black young lads, all dressed in black, and they were using words like “fam” and “bruv”. Absolutely pathetic

I hope you called the Gardai.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭mammajamma

Them and their parents have turned Balbriggan into a kip. The worst thing that ever happened to the town is the opening of a refugee centre just up the road at Mosney. The town is now the ghetto of North County Dublin.

It's unlikely 100% foreigners, but it's just amazing how we keep repeating the same mistakes that so many other countries have made.

It's 100%, import people = ghettos, trouble, antagonism and division.

Even at the most cripplingly basic level, this thread shows how the very existence of these places causes division between Irish people.

Again, the best question is

What is the benefit to ireland and irish people??

The answer is absolutely positively nothing. Zero. FA.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,645 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Boards are going to have to start taking action absolute troll accounts ruining the place.

Soros Fein are finished feel sorry for you

The Caseyites are taking over

Judging by the incoherent garbage from you and your ilk, you might be right...it's very Caseyite!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

listermint wrote: »
    No offense.

But Balbriggan was never really nice.

Even before mosney closed

:D

Balbriggan was always an industrial town with a busy harbour so not a resort type town like Malahide or Skerries. Now it’s turned into the social housing dumping ground for North Fingal where a lot of the refugees from Mosney now live. They are doing their best to turn the town into an African shanty town with “shops” that do money transfers and sell wigs from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,358 ✭✭✭corner of hells

My other half is from Finglas West , with a brother living in the South.

Ya'all ain't seen nothing , till ya seen the Filthy Fifty .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/dart-stabbing-killester-4314129-Oct2018/%3famp=1

A friend was on this train when it happened. 8-9 black guys (mostly young) got on the train off their heads and one stabbed his friend. Three or four of them jumped off when the guards were coming. I’d say more had knives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭enricoh

MFPM wrote: »
    Well thank you for that contribution. In fact Balbriggan has improved dramatically in recent years. There was a huge problem with unsustainable planning but there has been a certain catch up. It's a vibrant multi cultural town that has no more problems than parts of Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford.

U an estate agent there, worried about the low house prices?!!
    Seriously boardsies buy there quick, these is no good reason as to why its so cheap there. Its gonna be the next skerries or malahide, easy money guaranteed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Evidence?

I see your standards are as high to the post i responded to...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

“Road man” gangs?

Back breaking hard labour on the side of the road as part of a chain gang in the pisses of rain just might be a slight start on putting manners on these cu nts

Haha brilliant, you’d want to hear the stuff they say though. “We from da streets of balbriggan fam”

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

What do you expect when you dump people in what is effectively a prison for years on end and then ghettoise a town.

Attack the disease not the symptoms.

Neoliberalism and the FF/FG duopoly caused this mess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

I must say this recent laissez-faire, can't be arsed attitude adopted by the mods is something else. I'm sure the advertisers love it.

dav3 wrote: »
    I must say this recent laissez-faire, can't be arsed attitude adopted by the mods is something else.

They've let the place go to the dogs, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

A lot of these people in these gangs have tons or relatives living in the UK and London. Knife crime isnt as taboo within these gangs. It's common that they carry knives but hang around in such big gangs that they don't have to worry about being searched and caught.

A friend of mine from college was born in Nigeria and grew up here. He told me on many occasions that it will end up getting like London and the likes. There are big problems with the gangs from Jobstown and their "beef" with the other gangs in Tyrellstown/Blanch and then Balbriggan.

If you're black and you don't hang around with the gangs or at least humour them, you get tagged as a rat. It starts off as subtle ribbing but then they'll get quite bitchy about it. Another guy, completely separate to the other guy is from DR Congo and told me this too. It's easier for the lads in college because they can avoid them by telling then they're too busy etc. But secondary school lads are f**Ked and if you don't go to college, the gang is your new life.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Contributor 2013

OKAY.

For those of you who have lived sheltered lives; The expression 'Road Man' Comes from a man who makes his living, quite literally 'on/off of the road'

Now back in the day, a traveller, or a tramp, or even, going far enough back a travelling jester could have been considered a 'road man', but unfortunately, the way society has gone, most 'road men' in the common context make their living 'eating off road' meaning they're robbing people on the street.

Not being funny lads, if there were a group of youths in any town in this island of Ireland who were (the modern societal version of) 'road men' the Garda would have them snatched up inside a few weeks. Garda may be understaffed but they're not incompetent nor stupid.

Let us all just stop buying cheap tabloid sensationalism and look at the very decent local communities we have.

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

As high to the post... do you mean as high as the post i responded to.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 330 ✭✭All Seeing Eye

Well thank you for that contribution. In fact Balbriggan has improved dramatically in recent years. There was a huge problem with unsustainable planning but there has been a certain catch up. It's a vibrant multi cultural town that has no more problems than parts of Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford.

The move on, nothing to see here approach. It’s very vibrant during the day alright mostly black people walking around cashing their welfare then heading to the African shop to transfer money back home. Are you still based in Leitrim?

Perhaps the person is lying about their job, I don't know but you were strong in dismissing them and I reasonably asked on what evidence you based your dismissive approach. Still waiting mind you...

I must say this recent laissez-faire, can't be arsed attitude adopted by the mods is something else. I'm sure the advertisers love it.

Yeah, won't someone please think of money when under reported social issues are "inconvenient"

• Advertisement

They've let the place go to the dogs, unfortunately.

Yet another "don't let anyone talk about this" post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod- redneck culchie banned. Don't reply to it.

mammajamma wrote: »
    Yet another "don't let anyone talk about this" post.

Alas, you've nothing to fear on that front.

The move on, nothing to see here approach. It’s very vibrant during the day alright mostly black people walking around cashing their welfare then heading to the African shop to transfer money back home. Are you still based in Leitrim?
    mostly black people walking around cashing their welfare

'Black' people - very important you stress colour. Perhaps you're so focused on the 'Black' people you don't notice the 'white' people collecting welfare.
    shop to transfer money back home.

Doing what generations of Irish people did.
    Are you still based in Leitrim?

I am indeed, have you a point?

Alas, you've nothing to fear on that front.

"alas" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

mammajamma wrote: »
    Yeah, won't someone please think of money when under reported social issues are "inconvenient"

I'm sure they love pictures of hitler and non-stop posts from racists posting from outside of Ireland popping up between ads.

No lads, stick your head in the sand, you're not being overrun, you simply must give a voice to this tiny minority of people, especially the re-regs. Not doing so would be un-PC.

enricoh wrote: »
    U an estate agent there, worried about the low house prices?!!
    Seriously boardsies buy there quick, these is no good reason as to why its so cheap there. Its gonna be the next skerries or malahide, easy money guaranteed!

What you smoking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

The full term is moderation, not strangulation.
    I see trolling from bolt sides on this thread.

The insults being traded is something else.
    I guess maybe the moderation team have decided to let debates flow.

However, it is up to the posters to contribute in a mature and calm way over moderation cannot fix that.

Some of the threads need sound.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

MFPM is the type of person that has purple hair, nose rings, and protests about everything there is to protest about. A lefty luvie of the highest order

• Advertisement

OKAY.

For those of you who have lived sheltered lives; The expression 'Road Man' Comes from a man who makes his living, quite literally 'on/off of the road'

Now back in the day, a traveller, or a tramp, or even, going far enough back a travelling jester could have been considered a 'road man', but unfortunately, the way society has gone, most 'road men' in the common context make their living 'eating off road' meaning they're robbing people on the street.

Not being funny lads, if there were a group of youths in any town in this island of Ireland who were (the modern societal version of) 'road men' the Garda would have them snatched up inside a few weeks. Garda may be understaffed but they're not incompetent nor stupid.

Let us all just stop buying cheap tabloid sensationalism and look at the very decent local communities we have.
    Please. There's a small area (one street really) in my town where people have been mugged, stabbed and beaten unconscious and the Gardai have done nothing.
    In Dublin there's areas along the canal people have to avoid because a group will spend months harassing and mugging people before the Gardai bother doing anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement