Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Beside studying away, ready to get back to the grind tomorrow.

The pub with himself and friend. Tis nice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Workside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside. Watching more TV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Date night with my bae :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

At home, watching some gobshyte trying to make the world's fastest Transit van. The missus is still very shook over her pal. I have her on a schedule of 0.25 xanax every four hours and as much chocolate as she can eat. Thank god I'm sober and drug free(apart from two slip ups) for the past month or so because I'd be f*ck all use to her then to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

You are doing all right Harry, keep on supporting her.
    I am watching The Godfather.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

You are doing all right Harry, keep on supporting her.

You in Dubai trig? I heard that's where he's being hanging his hat of late :D

You in Dubai trig? I heard that's where he's being hanging his hat of late :D

Nah, he is sleeping with fishes.

• Advertisement

Back in the Balkans after a great week in Italy.....
    Don't know if I will ever get used to the airport teary goodbyes
    Italy was full of storms, & the boyfriend was walking around in a T-shirt, delighted with the 'good weather' !! ( he's Nordic!)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eating chips and staring blankly in work..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch, wishing I was the same place as last night.

On the couch after a fantastic day.. (@sephy,we were in Dunnes at the same time lol).. I definitely wasted my day yesterday so up and showered earlyish this morn fed the minions, did a quick bit of shopping , loaded the car with rain gear a bike for the smallie that had a sleepover, fed the teens and headed to the beach. Its was absolutely gorgeous, drizzly but warm and huge waves that splashed over the wall on us while we did a long walk (smallie tearing the road on his bike). IFinished it off with a trip to the Chinese and had a glass of red to top it off.

I'm refusing to give in to the Sunday night blues lol.

Now I did start taking CBD oil yesterday so this could be either the placebo effect or it could actually be working.

Watch some a*****é burst my bubble as soon as I start work in the morning.. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sounds like a fab day DD. What is CBD oil supposed to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭4Ad

On the couch after a fantastic day.. (@sephy,we were in Dunnes at the same time lol).. I definitely wasted my day yesterday so up and showered earlyish this morn fed the minions, did a quick bit of shopping , loaded the car with rain gear a bike for the smallie that had a sleepover, fed the teens and headed to the beach. Its was absolutely gorgeous, drizzly but warm and huge waves that splashed over the wall on us while we did a long walk (smallie tearing the road on his bike). IFinished it off with a trip to the Chinese and had a glass of red to top it off.

Now I did start taking CBD oil yesterday so this could be either the placebo effect or it could actually be working.

Watch some a*****é burst my bubble as soon as I start work in the morning.. 😂

Sounds like a great day..
    On a side note
    I took CBD oil, found it great for anxiety, really stopped me over thinking.
    I was hoping it would help me sleep, but I didnt though.

Whispered wrote: »
    Sounds like a fab day DD. What is CBD oil supposed to do?

The girl in the shop said they're not allowed to advise due to lack of evidence or something but seemingly it helps bone/joint pain,and sleep afaik, it's from the hemp plant.. A few people have recommended it to me, now it's probably just coincidence but I feel great today, surety it can't work that quickly but I'll take it for a while and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch after a fantastic day.. (@sephy,we were in Dunnes at the same time lol).. I definitely wasted my day yesterday so up and showered earlyish this morn fed the minions, did a quick bit of shopping , loaded the car with rain gear a bike for the smallie that had a sleepover, fed the teens and headed to the beach.

What beach did you go to? :)

4Ad wrote: »
    Sounds like a great day..
    On a side note
    I took CBD oil, found it great for anxiety, really stopped me over thinking.
    I was hoping it would help me sleep, but I didnt though.

This is what I'm hoping for, I'd sleep for Ireland so that's not usually a problem unless I'm worried or upset about something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, in pain, again. Thinking it may not be sciatica that's causing the pain. Might have done damage to my back.

• Advertisement

This is what I'm hoping for, I'd sleep for Ireland so that's not usually a problem unless I'm worried or upset about something.

So YOU are the one stealing my sleep!

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    What beach did you go to? :)

Down near Rosscarbery.. Needed flat road for the cyclist lol.. Drove back through Owenahincha also.. I love the beach at this time of the year, clears the cobwebs and no beach bodies around. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Down near Rosscarbery.. Needed flat road for the cyclist lol.. Drove back through Owenahincha also.. I love the beach at this time of the year, clears the cobwebs and no beach bodies around. 😂

Both lovely, Fountainstown would have to be my favourite though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watch some a*****é burst my bubble as soon as I start work in the morning.. ��

Small world ehhh 😮 Hmm come to think of it now I did sense a boardies nearby 🤔🤔 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Reminds me, I was in Reardans bar a couple of years ago, Ireland were playing Scotland in the 6 nations and the place was jammers...stood in behind a lad who was on his phone...glanced down and realised he was on boards :D
    In bed, tough last few days

This is a long movie. Still here.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, skies are clear and its a lovely 25C.
    Heading to work, so shall end up in a different city for next 5 nights, ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just on my way to my favorite restaurant for lunch to celebrate. I had what I thought was a straight forward interview to teach business English but has turned into a business opportunity and partnership with a lovely Eqyptian professor and his Chinese Malaysian wife.

Now who wants to help me design some courses?

Happy Monday to Witchie :) Congrats

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg multi storey car park...
    ..I hate working in this kip.....

Dear lotto God....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement