Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

By the pool after getting out of the pool. Had about 10 mins of glorious sunshine but now it's overcast and threatening rain. Ugh.

Edit: It is now raining so am sitting all damp in a sheltered barbeque area to dry off a little before I go back to my apartment. Will go check out some mall based Deepavali celebrations instead.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*stops reading after 'by the pool' :P *

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the way to Dublin airport. Next time I'm back it'll be for Christmas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might be obvious but did you have enough water to drink today seph?
    +1 for water

Yup I drink about a litre a day, would that be enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sitting up on bed catching up with the world while having a gingerbread coffee.
    Have no plans for the day and no one to see. Need to start thinking of what to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

About ready to go to mass and then calling to see a few friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Lie on day. So naturally I'm awake since 7am.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with black coffee, listening to coast to coast am, "Houdini's afterlife experiment" :3

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, eating sausage and bacon rolls, listening to Nova.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Showered, clean PJ's. Breakfast time :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

gifted wrote: »
    That's tough reading Harry, condolences to yourself and your missus....way to young.

Well she stayed over with his ma and stepfather last night and only came back at ten, knackered. I imagine there was lots of cups of tea and a good oul cry. The ma and stepfather are particularly upset that they can't bury him straight away, however because of his young age and sudden death they have to endure another week or so because they will carry out an autopsy. Me heart goes out to them.

northgirl wrote: »
    Breakfast time :)

Brilliant what are we having :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Feeling somewhat alive :D

Not able for late nights anymore :(

Happy Sunday!!!

Dunnes in Bisopstown court I think, the new one anyway, ****ing hell it's swamped with people, classy place though!

Dunnes in Bisopstown court I think, the new one anyway, ****ing hell it's swamped with people, classy place though!

Have they finished the renovations? Looks like they'll have made a great job of giving the place a facelift.

Have they finished the renovations? Looks like they'll have made a great job of giving the place a facelift.

Still ongoing, jaysus it like a cattle Mart with all the people , all I was short was one of those farmer sticks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

[/quote]Yup I drink about a litre a day, would that be enough?[/quote]
    NOPE.... double it and see how you feel and what your pee looks like :)
    [font=Open Sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sitting on the sofa relaxing, back to work again tomorrow and same hotel again...[/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Not long in the door. Unexpected night out/away. : D : D

Brilliant what are we having :pac:

Ah sure cereal. I'll have some tae and twix bars now I think!

Ah sure cereal. I'll have some tae and twix bars now I think!

Mmmm

*Slides cup across table*

:pac:

• Advertisement

Mmmm

*Slides cup across table*

:pac:

BYOT :D:D:D

(twix)

BYOT :D:D:D

(twix)

All I need is the tae I have a golden club :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Under the covers in bed, having a lazy day. Went and got my shopping and now I'm all snug watching basketball :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Killing time while dinner cooks - famished.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Just threw the fishing gear in the car and heading out for a cast :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The bouncing balls of boredom are getting tiring.. Feckin cloudflare

And a feckin duplicate post arfg..

In/On the cot. Just woke from a wee nap despite thumper arriving home and making as much noise as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, trying to relax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here eating a Pizza Hut pizza with the dog, he likes cheese.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement