Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

Just copped on your the poster formerly known as colser! Your new name suggests you've been havin a month long session flaa'in :D
    Tantric stuff like yer man Sting from the The Police does. Good to see ya back missis :)

Close..I did a bit of housework in between😜

Bedside.. I swore when I got up this morning that I'd be in bed by 11pm and by fluke I got into bed at 10.58pm..i better feel full of the joys when my alarm goes off in just under 8 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Bedside, in pain, again. Thinking it may not be sciatica that's causing the pain. Might have done damage to my back.

No joy. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day...
    Bedside, hoping for sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching Goodfellas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Morries wigs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bed, blessed bed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

In the leaba. Thinking about all the things. I haven't been keeping up with the thread but I hope all is well with ye my lovelies.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, hoping for sleep soon

I says wrote: »
    Watching Goodfellas

Great movie.

Close..I did a bit of housework in between��

Bedside.. I swore when I got up this morning that I'd be in bed by 11pm and by fluke I got into bed at 10.58pm..i better feel full of the joys when my alarm goes off in just under 8 hours.

I say the same every night, it never happens :/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Reading a spooky thread.. Not in form for working at all so frightening myself instead. Bad enough my current book is Sharp Objects

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Reading a spooky thread.. Not in form for working at all so frightening myself instead. Bad enough my current book is Sharp Objects

Unnerving thread?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ever here of the Dear David story a dude documented on twitter?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

That's a terrifying thread to read.

Apparently a movie is happening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

All comfy and warm in bed. Sleep soon (ish)

Apparently a movie is happening now.

Don't think it can come close to the thread.

Want some serious padding out to have enough for a movie

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    All comfy and warm in bed. Sleep soon (ish)

Sleep well Kitty

Sleep well Kitty

Will be around for another bit, just watching some David Attenborough for the time being :)

Definitely a less scary David :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lounging on my sofa with the TV on after a very relaxing bath.

deskside, having dinner..

• Advertisement

deskside, having dinner..

Whatcha having?

Sortof cottage pie. Involves lots of cheese and garlic mash though..

Sounds yum

Oh serious stuff *satisfied burp*

Bedside listening to the rain
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    That's a terrifying thread to read.

Ohh must check that out!

Oh i saved the whole thread for youi'll grab and paste in a mo.. :)

https://wakelet.com/wake/e6275d03-7bce-4789-9961-f3a04723cc71

Oh i saved the whole thread for youi'll grab and paste in a mo.. :)

https://wakelet.com/wake/e6275d03-7bce-4789-9961-f3a04723cc71

You legend cheers :3

Crikey just the first couple of tweets and spooky is right 😮

It's good fun.

An hour left here.. Need a shower and bed, work messy tonight

• Advertisement

In school. In a lot of pain again. Hope to get a full day in today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement