Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options
1329330331332333335»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back deskside after an hour of cursing trying to find the cause of, and fix a leak.. I am not a plumber or a contortionist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Car outside work, waiting for the windscreen to defrost so I can drive home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Car outside work, waiting for the windscreen to defrost so I can drive home

you should have covered it earlier ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed in Manchester. Noisy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,545 ✭✭✭bassy

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Bed in Manchester. Noisy

come on united :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Hot tub party

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, finally. One thing I don’t like about finishing work late is that I always need to relax on the couch for a while before I go to bed so I don’t end up in bed till late. Ah well, have nowhere I need to be early tomorrow :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bedside with a white roll 😏

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside wondering if the AH mods will come up with a punny name for the next incarnation of this thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,073 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time with the mutt :)

Boss called me last night asking where was I?, It appears that they were supposed to send me to another city but forgot :):)

@Witchie, big boss is heading your way sometime this month, not sure about us little people.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

anyone home or have we morphed yet?

HAPPY SUNDAY everyone..

Used to be a tv ad for a product called 1001... cleaning stuff " 1001 gets all your jobs done..."

abed in the blissful deep silence.. cats fed, me fed, day ahead.

re the knitting! Would welcome you! Have a large order in involving 10 kilos of yarn... Cabling ok with thee? twinklefingers here... postman has already brought a kind gift of yarn from here, and a big box a couple of weeks ago...

feels a little less cold out there so may even get a short walk..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm still here........... Hello.
    Watching a cow about to give birth, she's in distress with her labour, will give her a short while before I intervene.
    In general, 7:30 and alls well on the human front.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In from out. My first walk for a while and a short one, and bitter cold. In all FOUR of my cats were followers at various stages... And not a soul stirring.

Soon will be able for the boreen down to the shore but still miss the dog who reveled in that walk.

COLD out there.. shivers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The sky's awake so I'm awake!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,118 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Farewell thread.

In Manchester Off to Emptyhad for two hammerings in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee time. Happy Sunday Everyone!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside but Coffee time here as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

Don't like the new thread...so will stay here instead :)

• Advertisement

In Starbucks having hot chocolate reading the Observer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭BAM! uhavechlamydia

I love this thread..I'm starting a petition to keep it... who'll sign?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Mod note: New thread opened here.

Closed and please think of the hamsters:)

Buford T. Justice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement