Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Can someone make me dinner too please. Starving and lazy. Bad combo

I'm so sorry for you and your lady's loss Harry. Mind each other x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Hugs to you and your family Harry xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Take care Harry.

On train home after visiting my bro and his kids in his new house. They are adorable

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

On the sofa browsing Boards with one eye on some nature programme on RTE2. Some mad looking creatures in the world :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying down on my bed
    northgirl wrote: »
    What's for dinner.

Chickened out :pac: Might aswell start my House of Cards binge while it's miserable out :D

Chicken Fajitas :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Chicken Fajitas :pac:

Tashty :pac:

On the couch waiting for a hand drop carrying a big slice of cake..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...my happy time is coming to an end....ill let ye into a secret....made this for my dad...he's 78 this Monday....heading down to cork tomorrow with herself and the 3 chicks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Hopefully this time lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

gifted wrote: »
    Kitchen...my happy time is coming to an end....ill let ye into a secret....made this for my dad...he's 78 this Monday....heading down to cork tomorrow with herself and the 3 chicks

Looks divine. Your dad will be thrilled :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What a ride, we had massive thunderstorms all along our route and our destination had to change runway as the storm passed over and the winds changed. We somehow managed to avoid every cloud and got a priority approach with no holding. As we landed from the north, all that we could see was fork lightening across the horizon.

Now the city is totally flooded and the taxi driver is having a hard time getting to the airport to pick me up.

I need a beer 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,089 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah , enjoy the time with your Dad Gifted , hope he has a great birthday :)

Quick question , do you do Hampers filled with your goodies ....:p

(That's half in jest but mostly serious , tbh)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Tashty :pac:

Well I made them so, of course they were beautiful :cool: :pac:

Well I made them so, of course they were beautiful :cool: :pac:

Sephy.. You need to search gifted's car at the border in the morning and grab that cake. That's an order. 😂

Sephy.. You need to search gifted's car at the border in the morning and grab that cake. That's an order. ��

Border woman big Olga will take care of it............as well as him

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the couch waiting for a hand drop carrying a big slice of cake..

Want to do a straight swap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Want to do a straight swap.

A cake in the hand is worth 2 in the bush?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,257 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sorry to hear your news Harry

Auto is now somewhere in the south east in a pub. God help them here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

About to pan out in front of the stove, we were feeling cold earlier watching the rugby so stocked up the stove with a heap of coal, now it's about 35 degrees here in the sitting room

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hopefully this time lol lol

Will PM you my address so you can send me some of that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching match of the day and eating cake.

Bedside , have a headache all day, it's killing me at the moment , I feel nauseated 🤮🤢

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hopefully you feel better soon Seph!

I'm bedside, feeling tired and a little anxious. I feel a cup of tea may be in order soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bedside , have a headache all day, it's killing me at the moment , I feel nauseated 🤮🤢
    Might be obvious but did you have enough water to drink today seph?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

+1 for water

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in my living room, leisurely reading Ruth Delaney’s superb book The Shannon Navigation. Bed in an hour. Climbing tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Up to get the bus to the airport. In the sitting room trying to make myself look human.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Safe travels Paws

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement