Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finished soon but traffic home will be horrible because schools are back.. Headphones and resting bitch face are in order :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finished soon but traffic home will be horrible because schools are back.. Headphones and resting bitch face are in order :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

At the platform in the train station in the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!!

Kitchenside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In school lying dead over a table. Not well at all :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deskside. Allergic!!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Looking out at rain and wondering if it will clear before I'm forced to bite the bullet and get the vacuum cleaner out.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looking out at rain and wondering if it will clear before I'm forced to bite the bullet and get the vacuum cleaner out.

Thinking similar, but for heading out for run. First few steps are the hardest, once out rain doesn't bother me.

Looking for somewhere new to live. Again. F**k this ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

At the Slowest NCT in the world...

• Advertisement

northgirl wrote: »

Fcuk, that's awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thinking similar, but for heading out for run. First few steps are the hardest, once out rain doesn't bother me.

You're right! We're going for a long walk in the rain - it could even be romantic if we liked pina coladas.

You're right! We're going for a long walk in the rain - it could even be romantic if we liked pina coladas.

After them, you could end up doing the hoovering like the I Want to Break Free video.

Fcuk, that's awful.

Trying not to cry here at work. It's just too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

At home, trying to russle up 50 euro to go to the doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a cafe having breakfast.
    The ‘toast’ looks like it had less than a passing acquaintance with the toaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Kids all back in school today I’m just after finishing tidying the house so now I’m after getting back into bed for an hour (ish) :pac:

Coffee & toast.

Hopped on the exercise bike instead.

Casserole simmering away. Feet up planned.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In school lying dead over a table. Not well at all :(

And now I'm home. Gonna take a hot bath, have a lie down before going to the doctor later.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Deskside doing some indexing for a friend's book. I am feeling a little murderous- this is my fifth day of a clear liquids only diet because of a flare up, and my mother has decided to go on a baking spree. There's a cake, scones, and meringue on the kitchen bench beside my clear, tasteless, unappetising chicken broth.

Though in fairness, I'd probably sell my grandmother for even a slice of toast at the moment. Hot, buttery, toast.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside with cereal. Have to get up and start getting ready as I have a job interview at 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

northgirl wrote: »

Thumper?

Just doing a few bits round the house

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bedside with cereal. Have to get up and start getting ready as I have a job interview at 1

Good luck Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside, been a very productive morning, strarving now waiting for lunchtime

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Good luck Kitty

Thanks Shpud! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Exhausted today. Gonna write it off and try again tomorrow

Fcuk, that's awful.
    Thumper?

Just doing a few bits round the house

Yep. More domineering, demanding text messages at 9 this morning. Doesn't have a clue how to behave as a person at all.

Meeting the Landlord tomorrow. No lease signed.

Hoping to get my deposit back and if he's really nice, which I think he is, I might get rent for November back which has already been taken from my account but probably unlikely too.

So sick of this.

Back sitting on bedside, suited and booted. Got a while before I have to leave though, the place is literally around the corner from where I live :)

Sorry to hear you've gotta move again NG, that woman sounds like an absolute demon :mad:

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Back sitting on bedside, suited and booted. Got a while before I have to leave though, the place is literally around the corner from where I live :)

Sorry to hear you've gotta move again NG, that woman sounds like an absolute demon :mad:

Thanks :) She really is. How do you figure out a psychopath?

Hope you have a good day :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Hopped on the exercise bike instead.

Cool knickname for the missus :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement