Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel

BOI lowest point in almost a year. I went in just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,902 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

unkel wrote: »
    BOI lowest point in almost a year. I went in just now.
    Does Brexit and the UK exposure not worry you? It really is looking like its going to turn into a complete sh1tshow now, the Tories have lost their minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Heiser

Took some of my profit from Viking therapeutics and put it into VSTM today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

It looks like Ryanair are going full steam ahead into the 10's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

Did anyone watch Betting on Zero on netflix? Just checked Herbalife out of curiosity and it fell off a cliff there in May. I was amazed the share price kept rising and rising in the manner it did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel

LOL, yeah, Herbalife is a ponzi scheme and Carl Icahn is evil. I have no idea how it can still be around. Hope the shorts win here though. Shorting against evil is a good thing in my book. It won't see a cent of my money either way though. Too risky.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Skelet0n

Just called Degiro about EDRY pricing, she seemed surprised and said would get the technical team to look at it. I can see another run in the future.

Skelet0n wrote: »
    Just called Degiro about EDRY pricing, she seemed surprised and said would get the technical team to look at it. I can see another run in the future.

It was up to 11.99 on 5 shares in pre-market. Up 7 cents now on 6 shares!

Could well pop a bit and good chances of a big run in Nov. with earnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

What are peoples opinion on JD.com? Surely some serious value at it's current price!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Can't find it on degiro?

• Advertisement

Pussyhands wrote: »
    Can't find it on degiro?

It’s there. On this thread we were trading it last week.

It’s there. On this thread we were trading it last week.

I only see EDRYV...eurodry is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BonesJones1

Is there much of a delay on Degiro for the price updates of a stock

Pussyhands wrote: »
    I only see EDRYV...eurodry is it?

That’s right. Dunno what the V is about, seems to be the same price as EDRY.

Is there much of a delay on Degiro for the price updates of a stock

Depends on the exchange but usually 15 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

EVR holdings up 24%. Nothing coming up on Yahoo or a Google search as to why?...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭cmac2009

EVR holdings up 24%. Nothing coming up on Yahoo or a Google search as to why?...

Shorters getting out perhaps? Considering where it was a few months ago, 6.50 is still quite low

• Registered Users Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭crushproof

Anyone got a short term outlook on VKTX? I had an inkling to sell off half at $20 but held. Now seems to be on a downtrend back to the low teens.

crushproof wrote: »
    Anyone got a short term outlook on VKTX? I had an inkling to sell off half at $20 but held. Now seems to be on a downtrend back to the low teens.

Management couldn’t have performed worse since the initial results. Awfully large offering which they didn’t announce close to, no certainty.
    I’ve personally taken a bit out to put into EDRY.
    Price needs to stabilise before we'll see a move upward again. Long term it’s still gold.

And there’s always a BO that could come at any time, be a huge acquisition for one of the big pharma companies.

crushproof wrote: »

They are yet to confirm the placing of 9.5M shares. Nearly a week since it was supposed to close. I'd expect a bit of a reversal on the annoucnement of the placing which should be this week.

Beyond that I'd say they are looking for a partner for development of some of the drugs but who knows for sure if they are and when that would be announced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Anyone having trouble opening the Tesla / Lithium thread?

Are Motley Fool legit / qualified / independent / know what they're on about? I listened to the podcast re 6 'Hows' of Rule Breaker Investing over last couple of days and the advice made sense...

I’m taking a position in LIFE. Insider buying recently, penny bio mania, could be a runner.

Are Motley Fool legit / qualified / independent / know what they're on about? I listened to the podcast re 6 'Hows' of Rule Breaker Investing over last couple of days and the advice made sense...

A lot of their pieces have a tabloid/clickbait look to them and personally I'm not a big fan. For US stock seekingalpha are very well researched articles.
    This on VSTM is out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dubliner999

Anyone have any thoughts on square? The growth is impressive, very impressive. But it's obviously at an ATH so I feel a bit cautious.

Anyone get in on Abbvie a few weeks back when there was a dip? Doing well since!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭butrasgali

Looking to invest in some shares..which is the best and easist way online or the bank..and who would ye recommend online please..thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭BonesJones1

Is there many people here invested in dividend stocks , if so which?

Are those my feet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

butrasgali wrote: »
    Looking to invest in some shares..which is the best and easist way online or the bank..and who would ye recommend online please..thanks..

Degiro.
    That's all really if you're new and not working with thousands.

Advertisement