Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Picks 2018

1616263646567»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭TG860

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    Just looking back on this after being away a while I am up 70% thank you. Are you still invested?

I sold out back in August 2019 at £1.39 a share as I was happy enough with the gains I had made and the management team was proving to be pretty poor in terms of communicating issues at the Sukari mine which meant the share price was pretty volatile. (They kept issuing positive future outlooks and then missing their targets which is not good for trust).

I've kept track of them somewhat since selling. I see they've decided to replace the CEO so the hope would be that somebody more adept at managing expectations and communicating with the market is put in place.
    There was also a takeover offer that was rebuffed and looks to have gone away now.

The share price has really shot up in the last week and I suspect that's driven by the gold price shooting up due to coronavirus fears rather than the company's fundamentals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Pussyhands wrote: »
    No :D

What are they about? Anyone get stung here?

I am in crypto though and I put 1k in at an ATH so that's pretty much lost...70% down.

Not to dig up old posts, but hope you held

• Site Banned Posts: 4 mr_serious1

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Not to dig up old posts, but hope you held

Hello!

Yes I held because I said to hell with it it, the loss was so much I might as well just leave it.

This day 2 years ago the value was 100 euro, so I had lost 90%. At the time I transferred some to kucoin and traded some ****coins so I must have lost a couple hundred, really hard trying to figure out dollar amounts when the trades are done through different value coins.

Anyways, at one stage my portfolio was around 150 euros, so now it's at 475.

I'm trying to figure my transactions out. I think I bought like 500 euro worth of BTC and then bought 200 euro worth of ETH from that 500, which I sent to kucoin and then basically lost all that on ****coins.

I bought 300 euro of ETH which I still have.

But then I can see I also bought 200 euro worth of LTC that is not in my account today.

I left these all in coinbase the whole time.

Is it possible my LTC was stolen? Any way of finding this out?

My 300 odd euro worth of ETH is only worth about 159 euro right now, so a bit to go.

My 300 odd euro of BTC is worth 316 now.

The 200 euro ETH I transferred to Kucoin is gone and I don't know where the 200 euro of LTC is gone.

Actually just see in my account that 110 euro of litecoin was transferred in June 2019! I don't think I touched my account from say January 2018.

That transfer doesn't show in the transaction history on my account...

Any way of knowing for sure if it was stolen or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Can you remember any other exchanges you setup? I have loads but prob cant remember them all now.
    Email coinbase support and ask them as a first step. Anything sold will have a wallet address, can you not see that, sometimes it is exchanges.

• Advertisement

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Can you remember any other exchanges you setup? I have loads but prob cant remember them all now.
    Email coinbase support and ask them as a first step. Anything sold will have a wallet address, can you not see that, sometimes it is exchanges.

I don't think I have any other.

The thing is when i run the report, I can see the transactions and can make sense of them all, but the Litecoin transfer in June 2019 is not there.

For example, I can see the "send" of ETH to a wallet address (would be my kucoin account).

The only way I can see LTC was transferred is on my coinbase portfolio homepage where it shows recent transactions on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

kingspan is ripe for strong shorting with the Grenfell fire tragedy news

its been an incredibly expensive stock for a very long time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭crushproof

Mad_maxx wrote: »

I see a few of the directors already dumped their stock a few weeks ago. Obviously knew what was coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭Treppen

2020 stock tips are in the other thread

Treppen wrote: »
    2020 stock tips are in the other thread

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,314 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

?

This is a two year old thread resurrected from the dead..hint is in the title.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Supercell wrote: »
    This is a two year old thread resurrected from the dead..hint is in the title.

and that means what ?

you can only discuss where stocks were at in 2018 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭Treppen

and that means what ?

you can only discuss where stocks were at in 2018 ?

Naaa man I'm just saying to put your tip for Kingspan in this thread cos it's current. https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058041126/1

Nice tip btw :pac:

Advertisement